PDA

View Full Version : 5 years of nothing to show for it

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 11:32 AM
We got to change these Uniforms.It,s about time for a change.Saban cant lead this team to the play-offs.We got to make this uniform stronger.The white has to go.Saban uses them way to much.Im really getting sick of the white on white uniform.We used the Aqua jersey,s once this year.That,s just not right.Saban really makes me sick with the white on white every game.If he,s is going to be our coach of the future.I rather see a uniform change then the white on white every dam game.Saban get with it.You cant lead a good football team to the play-offs.Dont give me the white on white every game either..Thoughts

Furious Yellow
12-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Saban cant lead this team to the play-offs.That hasn,t changed in 5 years.

Look at your calender much?

cnc66
12-19-2006, 11:35 AM
ohhh...THAT'S what is is... we are wearing the wrong colors to the games.... pffft. if anything, we should go back to the "original" colors

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 11:39 AM
ohhh...THAT'S what is is... we are wearing the wrong colors to the games.... pffft. if anything, we should go back to the "original" colorsI agree .Man im just sick of the white on white..

Coral Reefer
12-19-2006, 11:40 AM
We got to change these Uniforms.It,s about time for a change.Saban cant lead this team to the play-offs.That hasn,t changed in 5 years.

Saban hasn't been here 5 years.

If he could have got us to the playoffs at the same time he was coaching LSU to a Natl. title that truly would have been an impressive feat. :rolleyes:

Schleprock
12-19-2006, 11:42 AM
It's really sad when people start blaming our piss poor performance on uniforms.

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Look at your calender much?Man i hate people that look for stuff like this.I no Saban been our coach for two years.Just saying we havn,t been there in 5 years.Post a good thing .Stop trying to find something wrong with people,s posts.Make sure you look over my spelling

fishypete
12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Maybe they shouldn't wear any uniforms....

Green Ranger
12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
yea, changing uniforms is the problem, we'll worry about personel later on, you know...the LESS important stuff, but first, lets worry about those darn uni's....i for one agree, our play this year {playoffs maybe?} would be drastically different, if we switched up our uniforms!!!!! put sabans head on a platter, that guy cant coach worth a damn, just by the looks of his uniform decisions

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 11:46 AM
It's really sad when people start blaming our piss poor performance on uniforms.I no we stink up the joint,but im getting sick of the white on white everygame.Look at your picture .I love the aqua jersey,s

Coral Reefer
12-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Man i hate people that look for stuff like this.I no Saban been our coach for two years.Just saying we havn,t been there in 5 years.Post a good thing .Stop trying to find something wrong with people,s posts.Make sure you look over my speeling

You specifically posted that Saban hasn't been able to get the Phins to the playoffs for 5 years. If you knew he hasn't been here for 5 years then why on earth would you post that?

No one is "looking for stuff like this". You posted it and it was a blatantly wrong statement. Don't want to be called on stuff then don't post BS.

Coral Reefer
12-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Maybe they shouldn't wear any uniforms....

I've said all along, pink G-Strings.

DMac would look Fab.

Shamboubou
12-19-2006, 11:47 AM
I think they should all have to play in a suit and tie. Forget the white on white. We need the pinstripes!!

Really who cares what we wear? I think if you read SI its like a man law that your not allowed to complain about a teams uniforms, unless they are the ugly alternate uniforms.

Follow the man laws.

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 11:50 AM
We got to change these Uniforms.It,s about time for a change.Saban cant lead this team to the play-offs.We got to make this uniform stronger.The white has to go.Saban uses them way to much.Im really getting sick of the white on white uniform.We used the Aqua jersey,s once this year.That,s just not right.Saban really makes me sick with the white on white every game.If he,s is going to be our coach of the future.I rather see a uniform change then the white on white every dam game.Saban get with it.You cant lead a good football team to the play-offs.Dont give me the white on white every game either..Thoughts
I think we all share your thoughts, but what the **** does this have to do with this losing season?

Goin` Deep
12-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Man, titles of threads can be misleading, huh? Who the hell cares if we wear white on white...it`s actually a classic look (much better than those ugly *** orange tops or the aqua pants JJ and Wanny liked) and it was good enough for our SB winning teams and on thru the Marino era. Keep the unis, make some player changes!

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 11:59 AM
This is sarcasm right? A big joke played on all of us? Good one man, hahahah, props.

DolphinzD
12-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Well, I get tired of seeing the all-white uniforms for every game (I'm one of the few here who actually likes the white jerseys with aqua pants), but I'm not going to complain about it. Nick Saban's Dolphins wear all-white, end of story.

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Well, I get tired of seeing the all-white uniforms for every game (I'm one of the few here who actually likes the white jerseys with aqua pants), but I'm not going to complain about it. Nick Saban's Dolphins wear all-white, end of story.

the few, the proud !

Bruzer
12-19-2006, 12:05 PM
I don't really care what we wear my favorite is aqua on aqua but thats just me. It doesn't bother me white on white every game.

HelloMotto
12-19-2006, 12:20 PM

i think they need to accesserize and add a nice scarf like fred wears on scooby do. what do you think

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:24 PM
i think they need to accesserize and add a nice scarf like fred wears on scooby do. what do you think

an don't fergit the come ef me stilletto's...

maso3348
12-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Our Uni's have aboslutley nothing to do with how we play on the field. If they were solid pink it wouldnt mean that we would prance around like little fairies on the football field. The play of the team as a whole on both offense and defense determines the outcome.

gofins
12-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Umm.....................yeah that will make the difference.:shakeno:

Phantom
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
They should wear pink, until they make the playoffs !!!!!!!!

johngarry
12-19-2006, 12:49 PM
ohhh...THAT'S what is is... we are wearing the wrong colors to the games.... pffft. if anything, we should go back to the "original" colors

yo, if they go any farther back uniform-wise, they'll need Mr. Peabody's "Way-Back" machine!!

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:50 PM
yo, if they go any farther back uniform-wise, they'll need Mr. Peabody's "Way-Back" machine!!

HEY !

I remember Mr. Peabody...he has morphed into John Clayton....

dolfan72734me
12-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh good God. There are plenty of other teams who have uniforms that you may like, so go be a fan of one of them. Evidentally, that is the main reason for alot of people being a fan of a team.
Through this organizations history, the main uni's have been white on white, and for home night games, aqua on white. For the past few years, how many primetime games have we been in? And away doesn't matter because the home team decides the uni's.
Our uni's are distinct, and seperate us from the rest of the NFL teams.
There are plenty of other teams in the NFL that have wanna-be USFL uniforms for all of the uniform bashers to follow. Go over to them and leave our traditions alone.

DeDolfan
12-19-2006, 12:57 PM

Uhh, we've used white on white for eons for day games, aqua on white usually for night. But let me know when there is any proof that the unis make a team play better/worse, OK?

MoneyBrown
12-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Make sure you look over my spelling

Actually you should probably be doing more of that. :lol:

SpurzN703
12-19-2006, 01:09 PM
I hate the white on white every game too but it doesn't appear it will change. I'd prefer wins over anything else, but that's just me

DolphinzD
12-19-2006, 01:09 PM
the few, the proud !

:D

Bumpus
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
OK, seriously now. THE UNIFORMS? Now, this may seem like an insult, but stay with me here. Again, not meant as an insult, this is a serious question. Is there any history of mental problems in your family?

PhinsRock
12-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Who cares what color the uni's are? What does the color of the uni's have to do with 5 years not making the playoffs?

PerfectFinz72
12-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Well, explain the Raiders to me then. Wouldn't they have the most intimidating uni's in the league....yet they are the worst team. Stupid theory.

MarinoEqualsGod
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
How in the world did this thread get two stars?

atlzonkafan
12-19-2006, 01:36 PM
The REAL problem is an out-dated team jet. A nice, new shiny 757 would get them into the SB. Yeah, that's it. A new Plane..........

Dr_Zonk39
12-19-2006, 02:03 PM

Mix it up! I like the White/Aqua combo as well!

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 02:04 PM
The REAL problem is an out-dated team jet. A nice, new shiny 757 would get them into the SB. Yeah, that's it. A new Plane..........

The real problem is the other teams that the Dolphins play! If it weren't for those other teams, we'd have a great season and be going to the playoffs for sure!

katphish
12-19-2006, 02:36 PM
in the corporate world, the 4 power colors are black, white, navy, and purple..i personally like the while on white..but if we were beating up all the other teams, we could wear the hideous orange and i would be thrilled..

Adam First
12-19-2006, 02:37 PM
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Unbelievable.

DirkDiggler
12-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Tampa Bay Didnt win or go to a Superbowl until they changed their uniforms.

The Rams didnt win the SuperBowl until they changed to the gold.

New England Didnt win until they got the new Uni's

The Bengals Stunk until they changed.

Atlanta was a laughing stock until they changed their colors.

Seahawks didnt go to the superbowl until they changed theirs.

Just a few examples.

DirkDiggler
12-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah, and the Oliers had to move and change their uniforms to go to the superbowl, how about the Browns? They moved became the Ravens and changed to purple and won the big game. Seems like a pattern to me.

cnc66
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM

Just a few examples.

ahhhh no doubt about it Dirk...it's the unis, not the guys in them... how could we miss such an obvious connection

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh yeah, and the Oliers had to move and change their uniforms to go to the superbowl, how about the Browns? They moved became the Ravens and changed to purple and won the big game. Seems like a pattern to me.

Dallas, Pittsburgh, New York, New Jersey, Washington, the Vikings, Green Bay, and the 49ers. Stuff that in your stocking.

DirkDiggler
That's why I get the big bucks!

dolfan72734me

Just a few examples.
Heck, you might as well throw in Denver while you are at it.
Pitt won last year after changing their uni's...oh wait, no they still have their classic uni's.

DirkDiggler
12-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Hey I never said it was a pure science.

DirkDiggler
12-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah baby, I forgot about Denver! You are correct! No to mention I like the Uniforms with the dolphin colors. Would be nice. Allthough I would settle for a lime green Borat Speedo if would would just win a few Damn games.

cnc66
12-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey I never said it was a pure science.

the ol' canoli factor..fergot it didn'tcha

PerfectFinz72
12-19-2006, 04:00 PM

Actually, the Rams did win the Super Bowl in '99 with their old style uniforms prior to getting the newer colors they wear today.

http://www.geocities.com/eamar1/Rams.jpg

brandon27
12-19-2006, 10:51 PM
It's really sad when people start blaming our piss poor performance on uniforms.

Why is there a thread on the stupid uniforms every week on here?!?!?! My god... who cares!!!

If you want to talk toughness, white on white looks "tougher" the the aqua or orange would! hah

I just want to see wins.

TotoreMexico
12-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Damn! we were using the wrong colors the whole time!:smackhead

I hate colors!:fire: