PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Brown is a bust

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 12:38 PM
1,ooo yards for a starting running back is not has good as people think,and Ronnie hasn,t even got that for two years.If you rush for 64 yards every game.You will have 1024 yards at the end of the year.Im sorry the 2nd overall player pick in 1st round can,t even get that.I see bust writing all over it.It,s not the O-lines fault.Sammy Morris didn,t have a problem with it.I blame Saban because he can,t draft or coach.He is tearing this team apart.Go to Alabama thats what i want for Christmas.Im not holding nothing back no more.Im sick of making excuses to people saying our line is no good.I expect Ronnie to get more than 64 yards a game.Dont even say Benson can,t get a 1,000 yards because he can if he was a starter.C.Williams is a bust as well.

Green Ranger
12-19-2006, 12:39 PM
it was good while it lasted, now another 'ronnie is a bust' thread ::sigh::

MiaMarino
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM
1,ooo yards for a starting running back is not has good as people think,and Ronnie hasn,t even got that for two years.If you rush for 64 yards every game.You will have 1024 yards at the end of the year.Im sorry the 2nd overall player pick in 1st round can,t even get that.I see bust writing all over it.It,s not the O-lines fault.Sammy Morris didn,t have a problem with it.I blame Saban because he can,t draft or coach.He is tearing this team apart.Go to Alabama thats what i want for Christmas.Im not holding nothing back no more.Im sick of making excuses to people saying our line is no good.I expect Ronnie to get more than 64 yards a game.Dont even say Benson can,t get a 1,000 yards because he can if he was a starter.C.Williams is a bust as well.

:o :shakeno:

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 12:41 PM
it was good while it lasted, now another 'ronnie is a bust' thread ::sigh::well maybe if people agree with it.It wont be brought up no more...I cant wait to Ricky starts next year and he will.

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
put this one in the depths...pleaseeeeeee

Goin` Deep
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Where are the moderators?? Two ridiculous threads started by the same user in an hour...you guys can stop the madness any time now.

Green Ranger
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
sammy morris' yards came on either busted plays, or when the team was laying down {ex: Detroit, New England} plus ronnie brown doesnt call the plays, he wasnt given the ball damn near enough the begining of the season, and when he would start running, we'd be losing, so MM would quit and start throwing the ball 800 times....this bust crap is getting ridiculous

LABillzFan
12-19-2006, 12:44 PM
You may want to consider that the reason Brown doesn't get the yards has more to do with your offensive coordinator than your running back. Brown has all the potential to be a stud, but if your OC is calling for the triple-reverse-halfback-fake-end-around-silly-putty on four, Brown isn't going to get his yards.

Justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm almost 100% that another OC could make him a consistent 1,000 rusher. Moolarkey loves to abandon the run.

FINdestructible
12-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Sigh. :shakeno:

chevysales
12-19-2006, 12:47 PM

can't fully agree with your assesment but... it was a bad year for us to have such a high pick in the draft... now the year before well thats another story.

someone is going to get picked at each slot and wether or not they are worthy of that high a pick is another case all together... but somebody is going to fill each slot in the draft... some years the offerings are better than others.

Rick 1966
12-19-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm almost 100% that another OC could make him a consistent 1,000 rusher. Moolarkey loves to abandon the run.

Yep. I hate to agree with a Bills fan, but you're 100% right. Ronnie Brown isn't a superstar, but he could be a very acceptable starting RB under a better OC.

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 12:48 PM
All the excuses.Everything you people are saying i made that excuse already.People you need 64 yards rushing a game.

The Slacker
12-19-2006, 12:50 PM
What is Cadillac doing? Is Cedric Benson doing any better?" We got the best running back that year.. He would have had close to 1200+ last year if he didn't split time with Ricky and this year we have arguably the worst offensive coordinator....EVER. RB is our franchise back and you think he's a bust then you should just quit watching football right now.

djfresh47
Ronnie Brown still can get 1000 yds this year. If he were to stay healthy I think he would've had 1000 yds last year and easily this season. People rush to judgement on young players too quickly. Last year Alex Smith was a bust and had no future, this year he has made as much progress as any player in the league. Wasn't Williams the ROY last season? Obviously having Bruce Gradkowski start at Qb most of the year did not hinder his season. It seems that to many people if a guy comes into the league and is not immediately Peyton Manning or Tomlinson they're worthless.

finfan82
Before you post on here make sure you learn how to type and edit. This is the biggest crap statement. Our o-line IS to blame. Pep was the most sacked QB when he was starting. Ronnie is a hard, down-hill runner that makes holes if there arent any there and he deserves credit. Saban is a great coach and motivator and if you were a real dolfan you would see that. There are very few coaches who can come into the league and turn a team around after two years. I was not expecting a miracle this year and our team has new talent that still has to gel. We did not have that much talent at the QB position either. I would love to see your stats and why you have formed this opinion. One more thing, if your "not holding nothing back" you are holding something back. ITS A DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!! :fire:

Noodle Arm
12-19-2006, 12:51 PM
kingfin...just stop while you're behind. Seriously, I'm beginning to worry about your intelligence level. Are you really 34?? Calling Ronnie and Carnell a bust simply because you have a major hard on for Cedric Benson? Wow (add that to the other dumb threads you've started and maybe then you'll understand where I'm coming from)

Truedus
12-19-2006, 12:52 PM
You may want to consider that the reason Brown doesn't get the yards has more to do with your offensive coordinator than your running back. Brown has all the potential to be a stud, but if your OC is calling for the triple-reverse-halfback-fake-end-around-silly-putty on four, Brown isn't going to get his yards.

classic... just classic. ....silly-putty on four! READY... BREAK!!!!

emocomputerjock

Your thread is a bust.

dolpns13
well maybe if people agree with it.It wont be brought up no more...I cant wait to Ricky starts next year and he will.
I always used to yell at my ex for saying "No" more...The term "nomore" does not exist... Its anymore, not nomore...She was, is brainless and seen by everyone as illiterate, ghetto, and having no class...Are we seeing the analogy...

Yards from scrimmage he had 1140 and 5 TD's in 05 in 15 games..in 06 he has 1040 total yards and 5 td's in 11 games...Can we see any improvement...Not to mention our line just started getting better

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 12:53 PM
What is Cadillac doing? Is Cedric Benson doing any better?" We got the best running back that year.. He would have had close to 1200+ last year if he didn't split time with Ricky and this year we have arguably the worst offensive coordinator....EVER. RB is our franchise back and you think he's a bust then you should just quit watching football right now.C.Williams is a bust but he had 1,000 yards his rookie year.Benson will have 1,000 yards if he started as well.

Justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Yep. I hate to agree with a Bills fan, but you're 100% right. Ronnie Brown isn't a superstar, but he could be a very acceptable starting RB under a better OC.
this guy has so much potential it isn't even funny. Moolarkey has almost ruined players carreers by putting them in situations to lose. This is why the core vet of the bills gave up on him and pretty much threw hm under the bus.

If Saban does not replace him, you're in trouble for years to come. I've always maintained he was gonna turn McMike into a blocking TE and that's what's happening. People can say Wanny had a horrible offensive gameplan and that Fiedler sucked, but McMIke was considered one of the best in the business under Wanny and Co. and their O looking so much better than moolarkeys. We haven't even talked about Chambers' regression under this system.

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 12:54 PM
I always used to yell at my ex for saying "No" more...The term "nomore" does not exist... Its anymore, not nomore...She was, is brainless and seen by everyone as illiterate, ghetto, and having no class...Are we seeing the analogy...

Yards from scrimmage he had 1140 and 5 TD's in 05 in 15 games..in 06 he has 1040 total yards and 5 td's in 11 games...Can we see any improvement...Not to mention our line just started getting better

Your ex - she's available right? I like my women on the trashy side.

cnc66
12-19-2006, 12:54 PM
C.Williams is a bust but he had 1,000 yards his rookie year.Benson will have 1,000 yards if he started as well.

put away your madden dude, you are embarrassing yourself.

DeDolfan
12-19-2006, 12:55 PM

Good LORD !!!! *yawn*

Redneck Friend
12-19-2006, 12:55 PM
1,000 yds, even 1100 yds is a yawner for a pro rb
in the nfl anymore.

and when your picked 2nd overall and givin a gigagunk
of money, that number is SHAMEFUL!!!

if the finz are smart [which they are not] they would
re do his contract and put him at his natural position,
where he should be playing in the nfl, at FULL BACK!

that free's the finz up to go get a REAL big time tailback.

if he is kept at tailback at his salary, the finz are DOOMED
at the rb position for years and the team is doomed also.

yeah, i know, its the o-line, its mularky, its the cheerleaders....

SABAN: please take the bama job!!

Justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Ouch

The Slacker
12-19-2006, 12:57 PM
C.Williams is a bust but he had 1,000 yards his rookie year.Benson will have 1,000 yards if he started as well.
and what was his average compared to Ronnie? What is he doing this year...on a bad team with a bad o line...sounds familiar..If you call Ronnie a bust then so is Williams and Benson who both have under 1000 this year. You can't say if he started he would have a 1000. He isn't better than Thomas Jones? I'm pretty sure that Ronnie is.

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 12:58 PM
kingfin...just stop while you're behind. Seriously, I'm beginning to worry about your intelligence level. Are you really 34?? Calling Ronnie and Carnell a bust simply because you have a major hard on for Cedric Benson? Wow (add that to the other dumb threads you've started and maybe then you'll understand where I'm coming from)

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

sshaffer76
It is not Ronnie it is the way he is used. I can see Brown as a Tiki or even L.T. type back. With a better o-line ronnie can be an excellent all around back. When Pep was at qb ronnie was getting the ball thrown to him as well, when Harrington took over he did not throw to him. Brown needs to get more touches. It is hard for any back to achieve good numbers if you dont touch the ball.

kingfin23
kingfin...just stop while you're behind. Seriously, I'm beginning to worry about your intelligence level. Are you really 34?? Calling Ronnie and Carnell a bust simply because you have a major hard on for Cedric Benson? Wow (add that to the other dumb threads you've started and maybe then you'll understand where I'm coming from)Stop making excuses Ronnie Brown Is slow.Dances the tango in the hole.He just is not like others halfbacks in this leage.If you really start at the top and work your way down.roonie brown is like 28th starter in this leage..L.T is 1st now you finish it

bevophin
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM
All of the silliness aside, I tend to agree with the poster's sentiments. He is using the word "bust" because he was the 2nd overall pick in the draft. I think RB is a decent-to-good running back, but if you compare him to the top backs in the league, and take into account that he was the #2 pick, then he is a bust.

You expect to have a difference-maker, a playmaker drafted in this spot. We all know the problems with the O-line, the OC, etc., etc., etc. but RB hasn't showed me anything better than say a Rueben Droughns or a Tatum Bell. He is definitely not a difference maker at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I still have high hopes for the kid. He can be a good back for the Phins for a long time, but I don't think he is a superstar, hence the term, bust.

Bumpus
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM
kingfin23 is a bust. Members of the FinHeaven & Co Forums had high hopes for this young rookie, but his inconsistant usage of grammar coupled with the repeating of existing threads have annoyed far too many readers...
:D

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 01:01 PM
As long as you like nutcases...I had to get a restraining order against her and later on found out that wasnt the only one she has on her...Shes all your dude :-)

Green Ranger
12-19-2006, 01:03 PM
All of the silliness aside, I tend to agree with the poster's sentiments. He is using the word "bust" because he was the 2nd overall pick in the draft. I think RB is a decent-to-good running back, but if you compare him to the top backs in the league, and take into account that he was the #2 pick, then he is a bust.

You expect to have a difference-maker, a playmaker drafted in this spot. We all know the problems with the O-line, the OC, etc., etc., etc. but RB hasn't showed me anything better than say a Rueben Droughns or a Tatum Bell. He is definitely not a difference maker at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I still have high hopes for the kid. He can be a good back for the Phins for a long time, but I don't think he is a superstar, hence the term, bust.

yea, the number 2 pick in what some can argue as the worst draft in history.....

PhinzN703
12-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Your thread is a bust

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 01:05 PM
kingfin23 is a bust. Members of the FinHeaven & Co Forums had high hopes for this young rookie, but his inconsistant usage of grammar coupled with the repeating of existing threads have annoyed far too many readers...
:DWhatever.Im a rookie on Fin Heaven.Sorry if my grammer is bad,but im a little slow.Sorry

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Stop making excuses Ronnie Brown Is slow.Dances the tango in the hole.He just is not like others halfbacks in this leage.If you really start at the top and work your way down.roonie brown is like 28th starter in this leage..L.T is 1st now you finish it

Types like like me ex too...No spaces after each sentence..Oh and makes no sense either. Where did LT ever come into this conversation and who argued LT isnt the number 1...And show me where Ronnie is ranked 28th in the league please...Now finish it...literally and intelligently...or you could just give up while your still half way above ground

DolphinzD
12-19-2006, 01:07 PM
I was going through "Ronnie is a bust" thread withdrawal, so I was happy when I was saw one today.

PhinsRock
12-19-2006, 01:09 PM
This is just dumb.

Bonedoc7777
12-19-2006, 01:10 PM
th guys broke his hand elsewise he was having a good year

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 01:10 PM
As long as you like nutcases...I had to get a restraining order against her and later on found out that wasnt the only one she has on her...Shes all your dude :-)

Woot! The crazy ones are the best in bed :lol:

QrtBck13
12-19-2006, 01:11 PM
1,ooo yards for a starting running back is not has good as people think,and Ronnie hasn,t even got that for two years.If you rush for 64 yards every game.You will have 1024 yards at the end of the year.Im sorry the 2nd overall player pick in 1st round can,t even get that.I see bust writing all over it.It,s not the O-lines fault.Sammy Morris didn,t have a problem with it.I blame Saban because he can,t draft or coach.He is tearing this team apart.Go to Alabama thats what i want for Christmas.Im not holding nothing back no more.Im sick of making excuses to people saying our line is no good.I expect Ronnie to get more than 64 yards a game.Dont even say Benson can,t get a 1,000 yards because he can if he was a starter.C.Williams is a bust as well. :shakeno:

PerfectFinz72
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
put this one in the depths...pleaseeeeeee

I second that. There are 1000000 threads on this topic already. Use the search feature....it might actually help ease the pain.

kingfin23
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
I,ll make this easy for you people.Name 5 starters that are not better then Ronnie Brown..Will love to hear this

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 01:13 PM
Woot! The crazy ones are the best in bed :lol:
Oh man....Noooooo, not this one....She always used to say how she was sick of doing the same thing...BUT...everytime i tried to switch it up she would say like a child, but im scared (and this was after I dated the moron for 10 months

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Oh man....Noooooo, not this one....She always used to say how she was sick of doing the same thing...BUT...everytime i tried to switch it up she would say like a child, but im scared (and this was after I dated the moron for 10 months

Denied :( Oh well, no sweat off of my back :sidelol:

MarinoEqualsGod
12-19-2006, 01:15 PM

Tell us about it...Joey Harrington: 61 pass attempts in one game :rolleyes:

PerfectFinz72
12-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Stop making excuses Ronnie Brown Is slow.Dances the tango in the hole.He just is not like others halfbacks in this leage.If you really start at the top and work your way down.roonie brown is like 28th starter in this leage..L.T is 1st now you finish it

You mean he's not like LT? But who is? I think thats what I gather in that mess of spelling and punctuation...

Bumpus
12-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Whatever.Im a rookie on Fin Heaven.Sorry if my grammer is bad,but im a little slow.Sorry
Awww, don't sell yourself short, you are plenty slow.:D

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Denied :( Oh well, no sweat off of my back :sidelol:

im not denying you...please take her to the depths along with this *** thread

emocomputerjock
12-19-2006, 01:21 PM
im not denying you...please take her to the depths along with this *** thread

No way I'm putting up with crazy if there's no reward in it.

BTW, how long can we talk about this before the mods step in and finally move the thread?

dolpns13
12-19-2006, 01:26 PM
No way I'm putting up with crazy if there's no reward in it.

BTW, how long can we talk about this before the mods step in and finally move the thread?
The best part about it is she doesnt get a hint with the restraining order, and if she even says hi to me the cops in Queens will go pick her up back home and drive her 5 hours back sown here...So I pray that she contacts me so I can laugh my *** off. And its just a matter of time before I get that text message...

Wow, this ronnie thread was useful

Section126
12-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Ronnie Brown is an absolute STUD.

His Vision, His Power, His pass catching skills.

I thank god everyday that we didn't trade down and take Pinto Williams.

It isn't his fault that a freak hand injury kept him from a breakout year.

Next season?

Try 1,300 rushing (ricky will have 800) and 600 rec yards....1900 total yards...pretty good for any 1st round pick.

Oh...and set fire to this thread ASAP.

finserg
12-19-2006, 01:27 PM
I would not call him a bust ,now has he lived up to his pick and money? HELL NO! I would love to see saban give him a pay cut till he proves he can get some good yards on a daily bases..... not just 1 game or 2.All the guys who support him are not thinking straight.Right now ronnie is just draining our pockets while people like zack and taylor... who deserve it keep fixing there contracts.

Bumpus
12-19-2006, 01:28 PM
I,ll make this easy for you people.Name 5 starters that are not better then Ronnie Brown..Will love to hear this
In no particular order:

- Kevin Jones (Det.)
- Reuben Droughns (Cle.)
- Ahman Green (GB)
- Jamal Lewis (Bal.)
- Wali Lundy (Hou.)

How are those for a short list?

cnc66
12-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Ronnie Brown is an absolute STUD.

His Vision, His Power, His pass catching skills.

I thank god everyday that we didn't trade down and take Pinto Williams.

It isn't his fault that a freak hand injury kept him from a breakout year.

Next season?

Try 1,300 rushing (ricky will have 800) and 600 rec yards....1900 total yards...pretty good for any 1st round pick.

Oh...and set fire to this thread ASAP.

well said Section!

Ima thinking the thread starter is the one to set fire to....

Mike13
12-19-2006, 01:34 PM
well said Section!

Ima thinking the thread starter is the one to set fire to....

I'll get the gasoline.

Indeed, Mualrkey is at fault here, combine him with a piss poor OL and that hurts the run game. And Ronie was still kciking *** before the injury, now what does that tell you?

this guy has so much potential it isn't even funny. Moolarkey has almost ruined players carreers by putting them in situations to lose. This is why the core vet of the bills gave up on him and pretty much threw hm under the bus.

If Saban does not replace him, you're in trouble for years to come. I've always maintained he was gonna turn McMike into a blocking TE and that's what's happening. People can say Wanny had a horrible offensive gameplan and that Fiedler sucked, but McMIke was considered one of the best in the business under Wanny and Co. and their O looking so much better than moolarkeys. We haven't even talked about Chambers' regression under this system.

Some more valid points.

finsrclowns
12-19-2006, 01:41 PM
As long as the fins have Mularkey and Dunsay they could have LT and it wouldn't matter. Brown drew the short straw when he got a ticket to little Cuba.:lol:

Mike13
12-19-2006, 01:45 PM
As long as the fins have Mularkey and Dunsay they could have LT and it wouldn't matter. Brown drew the short straw when he got a ticket to little Cuba.:lol:

Brown was here before Mularkey.
And WTF is the big deal about there being Cubans here?

cnc66
12-19-2006, 01:48 PM

ahhh, the hissing cockroach has arrived, where ya been flamer?

straitg2nite
12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
RB is a strong brusing runner. He is worth every cent he's gettin paid. He's not a bust.

finsrclowns
12-19-2006, 04:55 PM
ahhh, the hissing cockroach has arrived, where ya been flamer?

It's nice to be missed.:lol:

cnc66
12-19-2006, 05:02 PM
It's nice to be missed.:lol:

I did...happy holidays to you!

finsrclowns
12-19-2006, 05:21 PM
I did...happy holidays to you!

You too..****stick!:lol:

cnc66
12-19-2006, 05:22 PM
You too..****stick!:lol:

hahahaha thanks!

TotoreMexico
12-19-2006, 05:57 PM
All the excuses.Everything you people are saying i made that excuse already.People you need 64 yards rushing a game.

And you need a ****ing brain...

Section126
12-19-2006, 06:07 PM
In no particular order:

- Kevin Jones (Det.)
- Reuben Droughns (Cle.)
- Ahman Green (GB)
- Jamal Lewis (Bal.)
- Wali Lundy (Hou.)

How are those for a short list?

Add the Patriot Clowns...the Jet Clowns...for that matter..the host of Bronco backs....Julius Jones..Pinto Williams.....Thomas Jones...Henry from the Titans...Jordan from the Raiders....Chester Taylor...

There are probably more too..

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 10:33 PM
I love these threads by people who wish they could suit up in the NFL, out of curiosity what do you do for a living?? Please enlighten us.

Goin` Deep
12-19-2006, 10:49 PM
The only thing that concerns me is will Brown ever stay healthy for the entire year. Had he not gotten hurt, he would more than likely be over 1,000 yds right now with two to play. That would put him around 1,150 to 1,200 for the season...and I`ll take those numbers considering the line he`s running behind.