12-19-2006, 07:11 PM
:dolphins:

Get ir done boys. :cooldude:

Dolphann4life
12-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Punch them right in the throat...lol... and my worst to the bills.....amen

Champagne
12-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Saban coaches poorly when the distractions of an impending job-change are upon him. Please review his coaching performance in the 2005 Capital One Bowl -- El Stinko.

:tongue:

Tigers2003
12-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Saban coaches poorly when the distractions of an impending job-change are upon him. Please review his coaching performance in the 2005 Capital One Bowl -- El Stinko.

And you are thinking he really wants to coach somewhere else? Believer in unsubstantiated rumors and hearsay? Or, just a Jets fan / troller trying to get a rise out of people? Too be honest your post did not even deserve a response and almost kicked myself for doing so. but anyway...

GO DOLPHINS
J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!!!!

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 07:57 PM

:tongue: Cap it stinky.

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM
And you are thinking he really wants to coach somewhere else? Believer in unsubstantiated rumors and hearsay? Or, just a Jets fan / troller trying to get a rise out of people? Too be honest your post did not even deserve a response and almost kicked myself for doing so. but anyway...

GO DOLPHINS
J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!!!! I feel the same way, his brilliance is astonishing.:sidelol:

Champagne
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM

GO DOLPHINS
J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!!!!

Oh . . . I hate you.

:lol:

Blitz99
12-19-2006, 08:36 PM
destroy those airplanes!!! go fins!

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 10:13 AM

:tongue:pfffffffffffffft!

B-lo
12-20-2006, 11:01 AM
I wish this game wasn't on x-mas, I want to go, and route my as# off for the Dolphins w/my Losman jersey on! It would be the first and last time time I really would want the Dolphins to win. If they win we still have a LONG shot, as long as we win (obviously). But If the stinkin Jets win are hopes are done. Billieve me I already know If the Bills sqeek in we aren't ready for the Chargers or Colts just yet. But when your hot your hot and you just never know. "that's why they play the game"!:cooldude:

like2god
12-20-2006, 11:08 AM
I wish this game wasn't on x-mas, I want to go, and route my as# off for the Dolphins w/my Losman jersey on! It would be the first and last time time I really would want the Dolphins to win. If they win we still have a LONG shot, as long as we win (obviously). But If the stinkin Jets win are hopes are done. Billieve me I already know If the Bills sqeek in we aren't ready for the Chargers or Colts just yet. But when your hot your hot and you just never know. "that's why they play the game"!:cooldude:

Don't use the Jets game as an excuse to hide the fact that you are really a closet Dolphins fan, it just makes you look stupid. :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Don't use the Jets game as an excuse to hide the fact that you are really a closet Dolphins fan, it just makes you look stupid. :cooldude:

.:lol:

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't know if Joey and his 0.0 QB rating from last week is going to get the job done this week.

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 11:55 AM
I don't know if Joey and his 0.0 QB rating from last week is going to get the job done this week.

BZhe's not consistent enough to do that two weeks in a row.:wink:

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 12:02 PM
he's not consistent enough to do that two weeks in a row.:wink:

I don't know... here is his last 4 games.

QB rating: 71.6
Week 12 (@DET) - 107.4
Week 13 (JAC) - 70.2
Week 14 (NWE) - 89.6
Week 15 (@BUF) - 0.0

Seems to be the wrong side of good. He does play better at home.

BZ

finfan01
12-20-2006, 12:14 PM

Eric Mangini started in the NFL as a ball-boy and that is all he will ever be:wink:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 12:15 PM

Week 12 (@DET) - 107.4
Week 13 (JAC) - 70.2
Week 14 (NWE) - 89.6
Week 15 (@BUF) - 0.0

BZ

See....he IS extremely inconsistent.:lol:...........:D

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 12:24 PM

Week 12 (@DET) - 107.4
Week 13 (JAC) - 70.2
Week 14 (NWE) - 89.6
Week 15 (@BUF) - 0.0

BZEsp in Detroit! :lol: Seriously, Lemon is the third stringer for a reason. I want the QB who has the best chance of winning on the field for the game. Throwing a Lemon on the field will assure a Fins loss, the kid hasn't had enough playing time to be in sync with the receivers. I know, I know, what's Joeys excuse? Who knows? He had a golden opportunity to steal a starting QB job this year, hopefully he does well these last two games and can compete for the starting position next year. In any case, I hope we draft a QB in '07, even if only to develop a guy. Culpepper worries me, no matter how great he performed in previous seasons and Joey just doesn't seem to have that intangible 'it' that makes a man a champion. I wish I was going to the game on Monday, but family obligations are a bitch! Have a blast, bro!

Mike13
12-20-2006, 01:10 PM
Esp in Detroit! :lol: Seriously, Lemon is the third stringer for a reason. I want the QB who has the best chance of winning on the field for the game. Throwing a Lemon on the field will assure a Fins loss, the kid hasn't had enough playing time to be in sync with the receivers. I know, I know, what's Joeys excuse? Who knows? He had a golden opportunity to steal a starting QB job this year, hopefully he does well these last two games and can compete for the starting position next year. In any case, I hope we draft a QB in '07, even if only to develop a guy. Culpepper worries me, no matter how great he performed in previous seasons and Joey just doesn't seem to have that intangible 'it' that makes a man a champion. I wish I was going to the game on Monday, but family obligations are a bitch! Have a blast, bro!

Culpepper ain't getting younger so at least getting a guy in the second wouldn't hurt IMO.

A closet finfan huh? Join the club, which just includes Clumpy.

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Who are the Jests?

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Where's Feel the Pain in the A$$? I need to know whether the fins will be "interested" enough to bring their A game this week.:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Culpepper ain't getting younger so at least getting a guy in the second wouldn't hurt IMO.

A closet finfan huh? Join the club, which just includes Clumpy.

We gotta do something, this whole journeyman thing ain't working out that great. B-lo is a man of many closets.:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Where's Feel the Pain in the A$$? I need to know whether the fins will be "interested" enough to bring their A game this week.:lol:They were looking ahead to the Jets. :D

Mike13
12-20-2006, 01:29 PM
We gotta do something, this whole journeyman thing ain't working out that great. B-lo is a man of many closets.:lol:

And none of them involve heterosexuality.

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Go FINS!

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Eric Mangini started in the NFL as a ball-boy and that is all he will ever be:wink:

A ball boy with three Super Bowl rings.

Maybe Marino should go back to being a ball boy and pick some up. :)

BZ

Mike13
12-20-2006, 01:39 PM

They give the backups rings too does that mean they are great players? Of course not. Mangini has done a good job though but its his first year I'm not crowning him yet.

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:41 PM

BZYou have a strange way of being both evil and polite at the same time.

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
They were looking ahead to the Jets. :D

Yeah, that F#cking powerhouse.:lol:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:44 PM

BZ

Dont give me that bullcrap.................look........when a team wins a super bowl....even the team dentist gets a freaking ring...gimme a break:)

stole your smiley:tongue:

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:45 PM
You have a strange way of being both evil and polite at the same time.

Funny, you've never said that to me.:lol:

like2god
12-20-2006, 01:45 PM

And it gets on my f*ckin nerves. :tantrum:

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 01:51 PM

Thanks. It is a gift, I know.

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Funny, you've never said that to me.:lol:You're just a clown.:D

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks. It is a gift, I know.

BZBZ=sarcasm at it's best

BleedinGreenNC
12-20-2006, 02:04 PM

The Jet's and the Bill's are not ready for the Chargers, the Jet's put up a great fight against the Colts, and i think that the Bill's may beat the Colt's. The only team that is playoff ready is the Pat's.

None of us stand a chance against the Bolts.

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 02:05 PM
The Jet's and the Bill's are not ready for the Chargers, the Jet's put up a great fight against the Colts, and i think that the Bill's may beat the Colt's. The only team that is playoff ready is the Pat's.

None of us stand a chance against the Bolts.

We beat them three years ago in the playoffs in their house.

We can do it again.

BZ

finfan01
12-20-2006, 02:06 PM
As did the Fins last year:wink:

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 03:42 PM
As did the Fins last year:wink:

Yes you did. The Phins always seem to show up when it doesn't matter.

Actually that really concerns me for the game Monday.

BZ

finfan01
12-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes you did. The Phins always seem to show up when it doesn't matter.

Actually that really concerns me for the game Monday.

BZ

Well....I should be offended....but Im not...:lol:

it hopefully will be a good game...even if the Jets win, it wont be that bad if it is close................:dolphins:

Kinzua
12-20-2006, 09:14 PM
he's not consistent enough to do that two weeks in a row.:wink:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

From BZ's stats, I'd say that Joey's due!!! Yay!!!

Go Fins!!!

finfan01
12-20-2006, 09:16 PM

Go Fins!!!

Im offended:D:tongue:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 09:18 PM

Go Fins!!!:lol: I was trying to formulate an equation based on those stats to caculate/predict Joey's pending game.

PatriotDynasty
12-20-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm holding out hope that the Dolphins win, but I doubt it considering those bunch of losers.

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 10:05 AM
:lol: I was trying to formulate an equation based on those stats to caculate/predict Joey's pending game.

Too many big words, your going to confuse him.:goof:

retired opfinistic
12-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Too many big words, your going to confuse him.:goof:

I don't know what got into me. Nerdtalk!

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 10:53 AM

I don't know what got into me. Nerdtalk!

You have to keep it simple for them.

SpurzN703
12-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Dont give me that bullcrap.................look........when a team wins a super bowl....even the team dentist gets a freaking ring...gimme a break:)

stole your smiley:tongue:

:lol: Even the guy that does the team's laundry? Man i gotta sign up

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 11:42 AM
:dolphins:

Get ir done boys. :cooldude:

Sorry... you both can go fight it out for worst team in the AFC East this year.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 11:56 AM

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Who are the Jests?

Your daddy again this year!!

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 04:34 PM

BZ
:lol:Don't break your arms patting each other on the back.:tantrum:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Don't break your arms patting each other on the back.:tantrum:

I dont have time, Billhoff wont stop trying to give me head!