PDA

View Full Version : Bills Confuse Dolphins By Not Using Patriots’ Audibles

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 01:22 PM
From the best website ever, TheBrushback.com:

Bills Confuse Dolphins By Not Using Patriots’ Audibles
ORCHARD PARK, NY-- --The Buffalo Bills routed the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, and credited their victory to solid execution, good game planning, and a little psychological warfare. It seems the Bills offense confused the formidable Dolphins defense by not using the Patriots audibles, which the Dolphins worked so hard to steal before last week’s game.
“Wow they really threw us for a loop,” said a dejected Zach Thomas. “We were so cocky coming into this thing, too. We thought we were going to be in their backfield all day. But then JP Losman got to the line of scrimmage and started rattling off this gibberish. Turns out they’re using a completely different set of audibles than the Patriots. We had no idea what was going on. I guess it’s back to the drawing board now. Does anybody know when we’re playing the Patriots again?”

Not trying to start anything, just thought some of you might get a kick out of the article. lol

InMyChambers
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
theonion.com is pretty good too.

thecoordinator
12-20-2006, 01:26 PM
eventually we'll quit suckin and start whippin ur ***** again...

AZfinfan
12-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Funny, I'll give you that, now move on!

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 01:29 PM
eventually we'll quit suckin and start whippin ur ***** again...

I've said it before...your team is good. You have two major problems. No QB and Mularkey as your OC.

Even with those problems, I thought you were going to beat us last Sunday. You guys were hot.

Thankfully that wasn't the case and I was wrong.

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:29 PM

ORCHARD PARK, NY-- --The Buffalo Bills routed the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, and credited their victory to solid execution, good game planning, and a little psychological warfare. It seems the Bills offense confused the formidable Dolphins defense by not using the Patriots audibles, which the Dolphins worked so hard to steal before last week’s game.
“Wow they really threw us for a loop,” said a dejected Zach Thomas. “We were so cocky coming into this thing, too. We thought we were going to be in their backfield all day. But then JP Losman got to the line of scrimmage and started rattling off this gibberish. Turns out they’re using a completely different set of audibles than the Patriots. We had no idea what was going on. I guess it’s back to the drawing board now. Does anybody know when we’re playing the Patriots again?”

Not trying to start anything, just thought some of you might get a kick out of the article. lolcute, did you write that all by yourself?

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 01:30 PM
cute, did you write that all by yourself?

Where'd you learn how to read?

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Where'd you learn how to read?I wasn't educated in Buffalo, kiddo.

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:40 PM
"stealing" cadences is not "illegal"

the NFL even said "that's football" ...so if all of these patriots fans quit crying, they can finally realize that they were too stupid to do it first:wink:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:42 PM

Not trying to start anything, just thought some of you might get a kick out of the article. lol

And Im gonna laugh when that site gets sued for mis-quoting somebody:lol:

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 01:46 PM
I wasn't educated in Buffalo, kiddo.

Oh I see. That explains it.

Had you been educated in Buffalo, you would've been able to read the first line of the thread stating that the article was from TheBrushback.com.

I do apologize though. I always forget that Florida has one of the worst educational systems in the country.

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:49 PM

Had you been educated in Buffalo, you would've been able to read the first line of the thread stating that the article was from TheBrushback.com.

I do apologize though. I always forget that Florida has one of the worst educational systems in the country.

private school here................some schools in Florida are actually better than most in Chambersburg:wink:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:56 PM

I do apologize though. I always forget that Florida has one of the worst educational systems in the country.:rolleyes: Just funnin' with you, bro. It was a funny article.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
12-20-2006, 01:57 PM
that's great. :lol:

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey no hard feelings here! Just a little smack talk. :D

Good luck this week versus the Jets though!

I'll............be..................rooting.......... for you.

MAN that's tough to say!

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry, but that is funny.

:)

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey no hard feelings here! Just a little smack talk. :D

Good luck this week versus the Jets though!

I'll............be..................rooting.......... for you.

MAN that's tough to say!Imagine how we felt rooting for Thurman Thomas when we got his broken down ass back in the 90's.:lol:

cnc66
12-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Imagine how we felt rooting for Thurman Thomas when we got his broken down ass back in the 90's.:lol:

not me...in fact, I got told that if I didn't quit rousing the fans against him, I would be told to leave practice.....we had a pretty good chant going for knocking him out there for awhile...

BradTheBillsFan
12-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Imagine how we felt rooting for Thurman Thomas when we got his broken down ass back in the 90's.:lol:

It felt just as bad watching him put on your uni each week. :( lol

Mike13
12-20-2006, 03:49 PM
not me...in fact, I got told that if I didn't quit rousing the fans against him, I would be told to leave practice.....we had a pretty good chant going for knocking him out there for awhile...

:lol:

DolfanTom
12-20-2006, 04:38 PM

Not trying to start anything, just thought some of you might get a kick out of the article. lolPhucker :lol: