:lol:

GFY, Slappy

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:32 PM
:lol:

GFY, Slappyx2

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:41 PM
I say bring Dulfan Tom back. Is he a hopeless homer? Sure. Dumb as a bag full of rocks? Yup. But he's still fun to slap silly.:lol: Come on back DT and bring a "get out of St. Paul free" card for Blurch.:lol:

like2god
12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I say bring Dulfan Tom back. Is he a hopeless homer? Sure. Dumb as a bag full of rocks? Yup. But he's still fun to slap silly.:lol: Come on back DT and bring a "get out of St. Paul free" card for Blurch.:lol:

Why are you so concerned with blurch? :hmmm:

Other than the fact that you are both empty headed douchebags, what do you have in common? :lol: :hmmm:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:45 PM
:spam:

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:49 PM

Other than the fact that you are both empty headed douchebags, what do you have in common? :lol: :hmmm:

Nothing other than we both hate Dunsay.:lol: But you have to admit, it's pretty funny having a save the whales campaign for DT when he was the guy carrying the noose for Blurch.:lol: Besides, being annoying is my job desription here.:lol:

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 01:52 PM
:spam:

Hey finfanoweone- is mommy bringing cookies and punch for your 1st grade graduation party? How many are in your short bus class?:lol:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey finfanoweone- is mommy bringing cookies and punch for your 1st grade graduation party? How many are in your short bus class?:lol:

Well to start off......last year's graduating class had 2 grads into Wharton School Of Business.......5 to UF......1 to each Cal Tech, MIT, and Emory............2 to the NYU film school, and about 50 others into other respectable colleges........so sit down and let mommy give you a tylenol

like2god
12-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Besides, being annoying is my job desription here.:lol:
So is mopping the floors, which is an area you have been ignoring lately. Now get to work. :lol:

http://www.madonnahouse.org/tour/images/MH-Mopping-Floor%20.jpg

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 01:58 PM

.*sound of nail hit on head*

like2god
12-20-2006, 02:02 PM
*sound of nail hit on head*
Glad I wasn't the only one that thought so. :wink:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Well to start off......last year's graduating class had 2 grads into Wharton School Of Business.......5 to UF......1 to each Cal Tech, MIT, and Emory............2 to the NYU film school, and about 50 others into other respectable colleges........so sit down and let mommy give you a tylenol
How pills are taken in Finsr's house:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/suppos-1.gif

FinaciousOne
12-20-2006, 02:24 PM
http://www.pharmweb.net/pwmirror/pwz/patient/imagespatient/suppos.gif

The pills work faster on his headaches that way. (Shorter travel distance)

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 02:26 PM
The pills work faster on his headaches that way. (Shorter travel distance):sidelol:

like2god
12-20-2006, 02:38 PM

The pills work faster on his headaches that way. (Shorter travel distance)
:sidelol:

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 03:00 PM

That's a helluva 1st grade class.:lol: And you can proudly add "Elsie's Beautician School" to that list some day soon.:lol:

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 03:03 PM

You should be familiar with that pose. Smearing on the preparation H has to be a daily ritual in your line of work.:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 03:06 PM
You should be familiar with that pose. Smearing on the preparation H has to be a daily ritual in your line of work.:lol:dealing with all the assholes here, you're right!:lol:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 03:07 PM
That's a helluva 1st grade class.:lol: And you can proudly add "Elsie's Beautician School" to that list some day soon.:lol:

:tongue:

Mike13
12-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Besides, being annoying is my job desription here.:lol:

As its the only thing you are qualified for, no real business would hire you.

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
As its the only thing you are qualified for, no real business would hire you.

You're f#cking 18, WTF do you know about business?:lol:

finfan01
12-20-2006, 04:29 PM
You're f#cking 18, WTF do you know about business?:lol:

He is actually in school:wink:

DolfanTom
12-20-2006, 04:35 PM
If Blurch were a Patsie, Jets or Jills fan, I'd welcome him back.

But he digs the freaking Vikings and it's just illogical to me for him to be here on a regular basis.

That's all.

Sorry, no parole for ole' Blurch.

finsrclowns
12-20-2006, 04:41 PM
If Blurch were a Patsie, Jets or Jills fan, I'd welcome him back.

But he digs the freaking Vikings and it's just illogical to me for him to be here on a regular basis.

That's all.

Sorry, no parole for ole' Blurch.

I see your point. Oh well, you're out too.:lol:

bigbry
12-20-2006, 04:58 PM
You should be familiar with that pose. Smearing on the preparation H has to be a daily ritual in your line of work.:lol:

The reason why your lips are so un-swollen...you a$$ licker!

Good thing for you there should be plenty of new refrigerator box's this time of year.

BB

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 04:59 PM
The reason why your lips are so un-swollen...you a$$ licker!

Good thing for you there should be plenty of new refrigerator box's this time of year.

BB:lol: 'sup BB? All that rain on Sunday must have ****ed up his last box! You gettin' some weather out there?

bigbry
12-20-2006, 05:17 PM
:lol: 'sup BB? All that rain on Sunday must have ****ed up his last box! You gettin' some weather out there?

Oh yeah its getting nasty.
But its kool, one more till Christmas, Kwanza, etc etc break. :wink:

BB

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah its getting nasty.
But its kool, one more till Christmas, Kwanza, etc etc break. :wink:

BBGood luck. I got a fax from one of the companies I deal with in Denver. They're shutting down today and maybe tomorrow. Make sure you've got plenty of scotch to get through the storm!!!:D

bigbry
12-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Good luck. I got a fax from one of the companies I deal with in Denver. They're shutting down today and maybe tomorrow. Make sure you've got plenty of scotch to get through the storm!!!:D

Crown Royal fan my-self. And plenty of it.
I'm on the western slope. We were spared this time. Altough tomorrow I get into some deep stuff. Then its break time! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

BB

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Crown Royal fan my-self. And plenty of it.
I'm on the western slope. We were spared this time. Altough tomorrow I get into some deep stuff. Then its break time! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

BBYay!

bigbry
12-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Yay!

If interested, heres my latest at the Zone.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1777340&postcount=63

:evil: :evil: :evil:

BB

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 05:42 PM
If interested, heres my latest at the Zone.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1777340&postcount=63

:evil: :evil: :evil:

BB:lol: