PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! This Kind Of Stings

35Ralph
12-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Who the hell are Brushback.com?

Bills Confuse Dolphins By Not Using Patriots’ Audibles
ORCHARD PARK, NY-- --The Buffalo Bills routed the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, and credited their victory to solid execution, good game planning, and a little psychological warfare. It seems the Bills offense confused the formidable Dolphins defense by not using the Patriots audibles, which the Dolphins worked so hard to steal before last week’s game.
“Wow they really threw us for a loop,” said a dejected Zach Thomas. “We were so cocky coming into this thing, too. We thought we were going to be in their backfield all day. But then JP Losman got to the line of scrimmage and started rattling off this gibberish. Turns out they’re using a completely different set of audibles than the Patriots. We had no idea what was going on. I guess it’s back to the drawing board now. Does anybody know when we’re playing the Patriots again?”

...more....

http://thebrushback.com/

Brown42000
12-20-2006, 06:03 PM
That is dumb and a weak joke.

FinNasty
12-20-2006, 06:03 PM
I LOVE Brushback.com. Its a sports satire site... where they make up fake articles to make fun of events that go on in the sports world. They are hilarious! The quotes they make up for people are so damn funny...

They make fun of everyone and everything...

cnc66
12-20-2006, 06:05 PM

ORCHARD PARK, NY-- --The Buffalo Bills routed the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, and credited their victory to solid execution, good game planning, and a little psychological warfare. It seems the Bills offense confused the formidable Dolphins defense by not using the Patriots audibles, which the Dolphins worked so hard to steal before last week’s game.
“Wow they really threw us for a loop,” said a dejected Zach Thomas. “We were so cocky coming into this thing, too. We thought we were going to be in their backfield all day. But then JP Losman got to the line of scrimmage and started rattling off this gibberish. Turns out they’re using a completely different set of audibles than the Patriots. We had no idea what was going on. I guess it’s back to the drawing board now. Does anybody know when we’re playing the Patriots again?”

...more....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

MiaMarino
12-20-2006, 06:22 PM

ORCHARD PARK, NY-- --The Buffalo Bills ...

Weak, lame, limp-wristed attempt at humor :shakeno:

phinMikeDC
12-20-2006, 06:27 PM
I thought it was funny.

FinNasty
12-20-2006, 06:28 PM
I thought it was funny.

Ya, I thought it was funny too. Some peeps dont have sense of humor...

TotoreMexico
12-20-2006, 06:29 PM

...more....

:dunce:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=174802

amay
12-20-2006, 06:30 PM
pretty hillarious actually

cnc66
12-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Ya, I thought it was funny too. Some peeps dont have sense of humor...

sure we do...it's just that we have been laughing about it for an hour in another thread

BizarroAndres
12-20-2006, 06:31 PM
the brushback is great, i read that one today and thought it was funny as hell. sportspickle is really good too.

FinNasty
12-20-2006, 06:36 PM
sure we do...it's just that we have been laughing about it for an hour in another thread

oh, the duplicate thread thing I understand. I was refering to the people that responded to saying it was lame and not funny.

TXfins54
12-21-2006, 07:31 PM

...more....

**** them

TXfins54
12-21-2006, 07:31 PM

...more....

thats frieking stupid...f*ck them

GoBills24
12-21-2006, 07:45 PM
**** them

Maybe you should ask for a sense of humor for Christmas.

cnc66
12-21-2006, 07:48 PM

hmmm, methinks the lad doesn't get it...

bigbry
12-21-2006, 07:54 PM

...more....

Go back to BrushBack Mtn. Ralphy boy.

BB

Mike13
12-21-2006, 11:33 PM

It gets old after the third time.

GoBills24
12-22-2006, 01:44 AM
It gets old after the third time.

Then just pass over the thread.

:wink:

Edit: And Happy Birthday to ya, hope you have a good one!