PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Gameplay.

Bruzer
12-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Here is a video I found on gametrailers.com I really hope they clean up graphics because it looks like xbox not xbox 360. Although I will agree its still early production you don't see games improve drastically so I don't expect a whole lot better.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=15807&type=mov

Although I will agree graphics have nothing to do with gameplay but alot of people here love graphics.

TheAnswer385
12-21-2006, 04:25 PM
yea i dunno i think that game is all hype

brandon27
12-21-2006, 08:56 PM
keep in mind the whole first half of that video is halo 2 footage... not till halfway thru... then to the end is actual halo 3 gameplay... it looks awesome for only being a "pre-alpha build" all hype? i dont think so... looks pretty awesome to me

Bruzer
12-22-2006, 09:40 AM
keep in mind the whole first half of that video is halo 2 footage... not till halfway thru... then to the end is actual halo 3 gameplay... it looks awesome for only being a "pre-alpha build" all hype? i dont think so... looks pretty awesome to me

oh sorry my mistake then I just watched first half cause I was bored and I didn't have my sound on. The second half I see is just halo 3 progress and you can't say much about that. My screw up.

ScottishFin
12-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Looks mainly pre-viz and not even near alpha code.

Still it is looking very nice , good to hear they are working on AI as in most games the enemy AI is crap