PDA

View Full Version : For all of you chambers bashers out there....

chambers09
12-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Excuse my french but all you guys need to shut the hell up about him being traded...face it he is not gonna be traded and as far as him having a terrible year, i wouldnt consider his numbers "terrible" i would say more like hes not getting the opportunity cause harrinton is a girl and cant throw to him and when he does its ten miles off...so face it hes stayin

FinsNCanes
12-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I think Chambers should get out..Booker doesn't seem to have a problem catching the ball.

Harrington should stay as our back-up, and your opinion doesn't matter because you can't drink yet :tongue:

jbyrd423
12-21-2006, 05:27 PM
im sick of all this crap im reading about chambers in other posts, that he has as many drops as reggie wayne and marvin harrison.... i dont care if chambers statistically has zero or 100 drops... if you watch the games you know whats up. people need to stop defending this guy he needs to step up, part of the problem is probably joey and mularkeys offense but chambers has been invisible this year. i remember that drop he had vs the steelers i think, right in the endzone and it goes through his hands.. you will never see marvin or wayne drop a pass like that, chambers needs to take a pay cut

retired opfinistic
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I think Chambers should get out..Booker doesn't seem to have a problem catching the ball.

Harrington should stay as our back-up, and your opinion doesn't matter because you can't drink yet :tongue:
oooh you hot asian chicks!!!