PDA

View Full Version : No Resident Evil 5 until 2008?

Mike13
12-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Or later?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156086

That sucks!

Scatman
12-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Or later?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156086

That sucks!

no

noooo

nooooooooooooooooo

Mike13
12-22-2006, 12:21 AM
It better be damn good.

Bruzer
12-22-2006, 09:37 AM
I loved Resident Evil 2 and 3 and I though 4 wasn't bad I will probably get 5 just for the fact that the rumor is its chris.

Majpain
12-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Eh doesnt effect me. I guess it sucks?

Bruzer
12-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Resident Evil is a damn good game series im just not real into it.

TheAnswer385
12-22-2006, 06:08 PM
thats not good news at all!!! dang it!!! thats my top anticipated game ...F!!!

PhinFan0202
12-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I loved Resident Evil 2 and 3 and I though 4 wasn't bad I will probably get 5 just for the fact that the rumor is its chris.

Yeah it is Chris, have you seen the trailer?

Bruzer
12-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Yea I have it looks like him has it been confirmed? I'm positive it is.

finsrule84
12-22-2006, 08:24 PM
well they took like five years to release RE4, so this isn't that surprising

Phinz420
12-23-2006, 02:26 AM
It does suck for Resident Evil fans having to wait longer. Still, Capcom is not known for releasing unfinished games and they are promising alot with this next title.

The return of Chris Redfield to continue the RE:Code Veronica storyline(highly recommended for any RE fan who has not played it yet-Gameplay is far superior to any RE game besides RE4, more content than you can imagine, awesome story/scenery)

Not only is Capcom giving us the return of a character us RE fanboys played since the beginning of the franchise, but they are promising an online version of the ever-loved "Mercenaries" mode. Everyone who played RE4 appreciated Mercenaries, as it gave the game more life-span as well as giving a viable game to be played by friends who never played RE before. My friends(who none really enjoyed the original RE games) were addicted to the fast paced Mercenaries mode and they eventually borrowed my GC to play through the single player. Now that there is an online version of this style of gameplay coming to us, this could be one of the biggest titles to be released multi-platform in a very long time.

muscle979
12-24-2006, 03:28 PM
It does suck for Resident Evil fans having to wait longer. Still, Capcom is not known for releasing unfinished games and they are promising alot with this next title.

The return of Chris Redfield to continue the RE:Code Veronica storyline(highly recommended for any RE fan who has not played it yet-Gameplay is far superior to any RE game besides RE4, more content than you can imagine, awesome story/scenery)

Not only is Capcom giving us the return of a character us RE fanboys played since the beginning of the franchise, but they are promising an online version of the ever-loved "Mercenaries" mode. Everyone who played RE4 appreciated Mercenaries, as it gave the game more life-span as well as giving a viable game to be played by friends who never played RE before. My friends(who none really enjoyed the original RE games) were addicted to the fast paced Mercenaries mode and they eventually borrowed my GC to play through the single player. Now that there is an online version of this style of gameplay coming to us, this could be one of the biggest titles to be released multi-platform in a very long time.

I bought code veronica a while back when dreamcast was out. It was a great game. Four has been the best I've ever played so far though. Mostly because I like the controls so much better.

Phinz420
12-24-2006, 09:13 PM
I bought code veronica a while back when dreamcast was out. It was a great game. Four has been the best I've ever played so far though. Mostly because I like the controls so much better.

Oh I agree, I enjoyed the new direction 4 has taken thoroughly. Alot of classic RE fans might be upset about it, but I have played ever since the original on the PS1 and I too think that their original design was over-used and they never could fix alot of the major flaws in the game such as camera problems.

The only things that I missed from the older games was that there was alot more content back then, plus the puzzles required more thinking, and the plot lines were generally more deep.

One thing though, I do really miss my zombies. Sure the crazed villagers may be more active than the zombies using weapons and all, but I own the REmake for the GameCube, and I just loved the idea of forcing us to use kerosene to burn zombies that you killed(otherwise they return to life later in the game, stronger and faster). They were always the basic enemy anyways, so the fact zombies start out slow doesn't matter. It was just kind of silly to break off from what made the game so popular in the first place.

Mike13
12-27-2006, 02:25 PM
he return of Chris Redfield to continue the RE:Code Veronica storyline(highly recommended for any RE fan who has not played it yet-Gameplay is far superior to any RE game besides RE4, more content than you can imagine, awesome story/scenery)

Code Veronica is the hardest ne IMO.