Dolfan81
12-21-2006, 11:24 PM
i lik Cable

PrepDogg
12-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Ironman cuz he's a drunk like me. :D

nick1
12-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I think Wolverine and Deadpool are the two best because neither one can ever die, they both heal themselves rapidly.

Skeet84
12-22-2006, 12:09 AM
I think Wolverine and Deadpool are the two best because neither one can ever die, they both heal themselves rapidly.

Spiderman!

Wolverine can die and he just ages really slow

Colorado Dolfan
12-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Spiderman!

Wolverine can die and he just ages really slow

Yeah, Wolverine can die... however, he can heal from just about any injury. There was a comic back when I was a kid, that showed Wolverine healing back from an injury that left one single cell intact... :eek:

Wish my brother was here, he could probably state exactly what issue that was in...

I favor Longshot. Coolest power ever. Probability Manipulation... In other words, he was really ****ing lucky... :D

Edit: D'oh... Guess I shoulda voted "Another X-Men" since he was one...

Bobby Humphrey
12-22-2006, 01:17 AM
Ironman cuz he's a drunk like me. :D

who is ironman? never heard of him.

unluckyluciano
12-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Gambit.

Slappy8800
12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
gambit it definitely the coolest....but im partial to Spidey

unluckyluciano
12-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Yeah, Wolverine can die... however, he can heal from just about any injury. There was a comic back when I was a kid, that showed Wolverine healing back from an injury that left one single cell intact... :eek:

Wish my brother was here, he could probably state exactly what issue that was in...

I favor Longshot. Coolest power ever. Probability Manipulation... In other words, he was really ****ing lucky... :D

Edit: D'oh... Guess I shoulda voted "Another X-Men" since he was one...

Gambit kicked wolverines *** :D

Silverphin
12-22-2006, 01:39 AM
For me, it's a tie between two of them.

Spider-Man, because he's down to Earth, but can do so many things. I wish he was real so the Dolphins could draft him.

Cyclops, because he's taken on so many villains before and either won or forced a tie, including Wolverine, Ghost Rider, and even THE JUGGERNAUT *****!!!!!! Plus he has so much versatility with his powers that he one time used a single shot to sink every ball on a pool table at once. Yeah, he may be uptight at times, but there's no denying he's a bad ***.

But other than the first two, my favorite is Synch. Little heard of hero from a little heard of former X-Team, Generation X. First of all, he had this similar to Rogues except he uses his aura rather than touch. Plus, his personality was different from most of the black superheroes. Nothing against the other ones, 'cause I am a fan Luke Cage and Bishop, but considering that all of them were written as badasses that are always up for a brawl, Synch was a refreshing change. Too bad he was killed off.

unluckyluciano
12-22-2006, 01:41 AM
I was also partial to Bishob as well. Spawn is another one i think that was uber even though he dies like 500 times haha.

Silverphin
12-22-2006, 01:44 AM
I was also partial to Bishob as well. Spawn is another one i think that was uber even though he dies like 500 times haha.

Yeah. But Synch... he actually had a lot depth to him. I mean, I loved some of the fight scenes he was in. Especially against Emplate. But he happened to be a nice guy (and a pimp. He had the hearts of both Jubilee and M).

But like I said, I Cage and Bishop too. (Though War Machine is up there too).

unluckyluciano
12-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Yeah. But Synch... he actually had a lot depth to him. I mean, I loved some of the fight scenes he was in. Especially against Emplate. But he happened to be a nice guy (and a pimp. He had the hearts of both Jubilee and M).

But like I said, I Cage and Bishop too. (Though War Machine is up there too).

Oop not spawn meant ghost rider. Don't ask me how I related the two. War machine was def a very kool superhero. Gambit by far is my fave just because no one really like him or trusted him but he saved them on more then one occasion. He was also very powerful but i think Mr Sinister had to help him control his powers otherwise he would basically tear the world apart.

DOLBET
12-22-2006, 02:11 AM
****, it was easy choice for me. Captain America! You all ask Why?

He doesn't have any powers. He is just a little stronger than regular people

but he have world trusting him cuz of his morals. He goes the way of true

warrior and take everything hard way. That is hero to me. (Same thing as Batman for DC universe)

My second choice is Punisher :evil:

Stitches
12-22-2006, 02:33 AM
Optimus Prime maybe, I don't know if he counts. But he'd be up there in my book.

Otherwise I would go with Spawn.

ih8brady
12-22-2006, 03:25 AM
I voted other for John Shaft. He could lay any woman, anywhere of any race. he's a bad motha-I better shut my mouf!

Pagan
12-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Batman by a long shot...no super powers, he just kicks your *** and disappears into the night.

Silverphin
12-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Batman by a long shot...no super powers, he just kicks your *** and disappears into the night.

Good one.

Mindwarp
12-22-2006, 09:22 AM
who's the best or who's our favorite.

There is no best they can each be defeated, however I would think Superman would probably have the best chance of being the best as the only thing that can take him down is kryptonite.

my fav, always been wolverine and spiderman for different reasons, but yet both fit my personality.

Motion
12-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Gambit was always my fav X-Men, followed closely by Wolverine.

Batman is bad*** too though, the new one that is, not the old cheesy cartoony one.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

finswin56
12-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Batman for me thanks. Pagan's post is all you need to read.

Oh, and he's always getting some tail!

Green Ranger
12-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Captain Planet.......

no seriously....spiderman, hes so strong, and he PULLS HIS PUNCHES!!!...imagine if he didnt? he'd crush peoples skulls. oh and steel webbing?!?! can jump 10x up, and climb buildings, i would literally move to new york, just to be able to swing along the city like spider man....

whata BA pick up line, slowly lower yourself, upside down holding roses or sumtin....god...hes awesome haha

CharlestonPhan
12-22-2006, 01:21 PM
i voted for Batman, but then it occurred to me, the real answer is:

Chuck Norris

:)

remember, Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Predaphin
12-22-2006, 01:28 PM
spiderman......

Why does Batman wear a cape if he can't fly?

Pagan
12-22-2006, 01:47 PM
spiderman......

Why does Batman wear a cape if he can't fly?

Didn't you ever see the movie or read the comic? He uses the cape to glide.

Slappy8800
12-22-2006, 01:47 PM
no super powers = not a super hero....IMO anyway

batman seems to be james bond in spandex

Pagan
12-22-2006, 01:48 PM

:shakeno: :lol:

DrAstroZoom
12-22-2006, 02:05 PM
****, it was easy choice for me. Captain America! You all ask Why?

He doesn't have any powers. He is just a little stronger than regular people

but he have world trusting him cuz of his morals. He goes the way of true

warrior and take everything hard way. That is hero to me. (Same thing as Batman for DC universe)

My second choice is Punisher :evil:

A "little" stronger? I was under the impression the super soldier serum drastically increased his stength.

I would also agree that "favorite" and "best" are different. Let me think.

DrAstroZoom
12-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Ok ... having thought of it, my favorite is Professor X, as he was a great disabled role model (or roll model, of you prefer ... hardee har har).

I'd say the best is Spiderman, in that he was one of the first to have truly super powers married with very human concerns. A well-written, exciting superhero.

ChrisKo
12-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Moon Knight - He's like Batman but with 3 personalites. He's just a bit crazy and that's what makes him better.

Predaphin
12-22-2006, 03:29 PM

LMAO! true very true

dominizzo
12-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Man Of Steel

cltchperf
12-23-2006, 05:08 AM
I'm offended. How can Captain Planet not be on this list!?:goof: I was going to type down the lyrics to the song, but I'll stop. I know a good portion of the song, yes I know its sad lol.

In_Flames
12-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Wolverine & Gambit of X-Men were always my favorite Superheros...My favorite Villians however were definitely Venom & Carnage...

Slappy8800
12-23-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm offended. How can Captain Planet not be on this list!?:goof: I was going to type down the lyrics to the song, but I'll stop. I know a good portion of the song, yes I know its sad lol.

i too love captain planet

captain planet
hes a hero
gonna knock pollution down to zero

cltchperf
12-23-2006, 07:30 PM
i too love captain planet

captain planet
hes a hero
gonna knock pollution down to zero

Yep, that's it:lol:

icephinfan
12-23-2006, 07:37 PM
ICEMAN :yes:

FINdestructible
12-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Batman without a doubt. :D

Roman529
12-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Spiderman.....this was the first comic book I really got into. Back when a comic book was 25 cents and more than 10 pages. Those were the days.
I also loved Sgt. Rock and the Unknown Soldier.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Unknown_Soldier250.jpg)

Celtkin
12-23-2006, 10:23 PM
God

He can kick any superhero's butt...

Though, Muck's mom is a close second. :yes: