PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor,

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 01:04 AM
During the player interviews on MiamiDolphins.com Jason Taylor was talking about the rivals inside the AFC East and he talked about the Jets and the Pats, but not one one about the Bills. It's obvious to me the way the fins played the Bills this year they could care less about winning against the Bills. Both of those games were a pathetic performance by the Dolphins. The Bills did not outplay Miami in either game this year the players simply played uninspired football.

However, when the Dolphins played the Jet and Pats they were serious battles and look for Monday night to be more of the same. Miami will look like the Miami team that played the Pats just two weeks ago. They seem to get up for teams they respect and play poorly against teams they know they have nothing to prove themselves to. If Saban needs to address anything at all with this team it's that they need to play every team as if they were the defending SB Champs, not just the good teams.

dolphan117
12-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Or he might not be talking about the Bills because they just kicked our *** 21 to nothing. Defiantly agree about needing more consistency though.

Edit-And I'm not sure how you can say

The Bills did not outplay Miami in either game this year the players simply played uninspired football.I mean if our players played uninspired football and theirs didn't which ended up in an *** kicking than they clearly outplayed us as a team. I don't see how you can have it both ways.

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 01:11 AM
Give it up already. You havent let this loss go yet. Face it, they handed us our arse.
1. They were not scared/had the ability to throw deep
2. We couldnt cover them with our horrible secondary

They proved they were a better team. You are making yourself look like a fool FTP. They destroyed us fair and square. Both teams had the same weather conditions

dolphan81
12-22-2006, 01:17 AM
I was thinking about that today. I live in Bills country and it seems the Bills still get pumped about the Dolphins game and it's just another game for the Fins. I wish the Fins would play like they can't stand the team that is next on the schedule every week. It just seems like some days they just show up.

We need someone on this team a guy like Lyle Alzado. Someone mean and nasty who wants to knock the crap out of the other team every week. Ya know what I mean?

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 01:17 AM
Or he might not be talking about the Bills because they just kicked our *** 21 to nothing. Defiantly agree about needing more consistency though.

Jason doesn't have a problem expressing his displeasure about the Pats and Jets when we lose to them, I seriously doubt he would hold back against the Bills. I think if the Bills were 10-2 Miami would have played them as if their lives were on the line, not like they'd rather be at home cleaning out the garage.

FINintheMOON
12-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Give it up already. You havent let this loss go yet. Face it, they handed us our arse.

They proved they were a better team. You are making yourself look like a fool FTP. They destroyed us fair and square. Both teams had the same weather conditions

Horrible Secondary???? What games have you been watching bro? We are currently ranked 3rd in the league in pass defense!!! And that is after the debacle in Buffalo!!!

Before you make statements like that... Do some research!:lol:

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 01:27 AM

So your're saying the Dolphins team that played the Pats and Bears is the same team that played the Bills??? I don't know what sport you watch, but it isn't the NFL. The Dolphins did not play with the same intensity against the Bills as they did against the Bears and Pats. The only one who looks like a fool is a you, you have no idea what you're talking about. There is no way the Bears D is worse then the Bills D and there is no way the Pats O is worse then the Bills O. Obviously Miami played harder against the better teams, why??? Because winning against teams like the Pats and Bears proves you can beat the best in the league, something no one will ever mistake the Bills for.

alienalias
12-22-2006, 01:28 AM
In my humble opinion, our team has an identity crisis, as much as I love them. When we were picked to go to the Superbowl, we walked into each game expecting it would be handed to us. Each loss was a "fluke" and both us fans and the team expected to come into the next game and tear it up. We think we'd walk all over a supposed terrible Jets team early in the season, along with the Titans and Texans and the rest of our "easy" schedule, but instead stink it up and struggle. But when we get "disrespected", we come out and kill the likes of the Bears IN CHICAGO, and the Pats. Once the 'Fins realize we are good enough to win every game, but similarly lose to the worst teams in the league, and play our ARSES off each and every week, we will be playoff bound again. We overlooked the Bills, plain and simple, because our guys were cocky after the New England win. There is no reason in the world we shut out the Pats, but let the Bills toss balls downfield and score at will. It is mindset and mentality and readiness for each week! Although I believe in Saban and think he'll get it right next year, he's done as poor a job this year as any of our underperforming players.

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Horrible Secondary???? What games have you been watching bro? We are currently ranked 3rd in the league in pass defense!!! And that is after the debacle in Buffalo!!!

Just ignore him, he's a closet Bill fan here acting like he's a fin fan. Anyone who really whatched both of the Dolphi/Bill games knows the Dolphins effort in both games wasn't the same effort they used against the Bears, Pats and Chiefs.

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 01:32 AM

Our secondary is nothing. We are #3 in pass defense because we are one of the best pass rush teams, not because we have good players at corner.

Plus even if they were good, can you deny that they had a pretty horrible game vs. Buffalo?

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Just ignore him, he's a closet Bill fan here acting like he's a fin fan. Anyone who really whatched both of the Dolphi/Bill games knows the Dolphins effort in both games wasn't the same effort they used against the Bears, Pats and Chiefs.
Because I have the ability to give the other team credit for whooping us, that makes me a Bills fan. OK. I choose not to live in denial of every loss

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 01:34 AM
In my humble opinion, our team has an identity crisis, as much as I love them. When we were picked to go to the Superbowl, we walked into each game expecting it would be handed to us. Each loss was a "fluke" and both us fans and the team expected to come into the next game and tear it up. We think we'd walk all over a supposed terrible Jets team early in the season, along with the Titans and Texans and the rest of our "easy" schedule, but instead stink it up and struggle. But when we get "disrespected", we come out and kill the likes of the Bears IN CHICAGO, and the Pats. Once the 'Fins realize we are good enough to win every game, but similarly lose to the worst teams in the league, and play our ARSES off each and every week, we will be playoff bound again. We overlooked the Bills, plain and simple, because our guys were cocky after the New England win. There is no reason in the world we shut out the Pats, but let the Bills toss balls downfield and score at will. It is mindset and mentality and readiness for each week! Although I believe in Saban and think he'll get it right next year, he's done as poor a job this year as any of our underperforming players.

Anyone that follows this team knows that both games against the Bills were not even close to the best this team can play...not even close. It wasn't anything the Bills did, it was what the Dolphins didn't do.

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Because I have the ability to give the other team credit for whooping us, that makes me a Bills fan. OK. I choose not to live in denial of every loss

Oh please, read the posts in this thread, you're the only "so called Dolphin fan" that believes that crap. Watch the player interviews, not one of them believe the Bills beat them, they all say they played terrible. If the Fins players believed they were just outplayed they'd say it, they didn't say that they were outplayed, they said they played terrible. There is a big difference.

dolphan117
12-22-2006, 01:53 AM
Oh please, read the posts in this thread, you're the only "so called Dolphin fan" that believes that crap. Watch the player interviews, not one of them believe the Bills beat them, they all say they played terrible. If the Fins players believed they were just outplayed they'd say it, they didn't say that they were outplayed, they said they played terrible. There is a big difference.If they played like crap and the other team played better than I fail to see how we didn't get outplayed.

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 01:55 AM
Oh please, read the posts in this thread, you're the only "so called Dolphin fan" that believes that crap. Watch the player interviews, not one of them believe the Bills beat them, they all say they played terrible. If the Fins players believed they were just outplayed they'd say it, they didn't say that they were outplayed, they said they played terrible. There is a big difference.
I surely dont believe we played our best game, but who does every week? What good is it doing complaining about it? The Patriots did not play what they are capable of, but the Pats fans here are not crying about it.

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 01:57 AM
If they played like crap and the other team played better than I fail to see how we didn't get outplayed.
He cant comprehend this. I am a "closet Bills fan" for thinking we got outplayed

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 02:24 AM
I surely dont believe we played our best game, but who does every week? What good is it doing complaining about it? The Patriots did not play what they are capable of, but the Pats fans here are not crying about it.

You don't believe we played our best game...but you think the Bills are better. I don't think you know your head from a whole in the ground. I will say it again, I don't know what sport you're watching, but I'll guarantee it isn't Dolphin football, maybe you watch figure skating, maybe you watch soccer, maybe you watch paint dry, but you didn't watch the Bills Dolphins game this past Sunday, because the Dolphins team that played the Bills this past Sunday, was not the Fired up butt kickin Dolphins team that Played the Pats just a week earlier nor was it the Same Dolphins team that won 4 games in a row. You don't have to post in this thread, I can post my opinion without you trying to change it, it's how I feel and it's what I saw, I could care less what you think and what you saw, so stop trying to tell me I'm wrong about how the Dolphins played Sunday because I know how they played, whatever game you watched Sunday is knowhere near the same game I watched Sunday, so lets just leave it at that.

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 02:29 AM
If they played like crap and the other team played better than I fail to see how we didn't get outplayed.

They played like crap because they didn't care. Do you not understand the concept??? You don't see a difference in the effort they gave against the Bills and the effort against the Pats?? If Miami had put the same effort into the Bills game that they put into the Pats game don't you think Miam could have easily beaten the much weaker Bills team?? My whole point to this thread was to make it clear, Miamis effort is at it's peak against teams they repect and nowhere's to be found against the weaker teams, by Jason Taylor speaking about rivals in the division and he talks about the Jets and he talks about the Pats, but doesn't say a word about the Bills tells you where the mindset is with that team.

The Fins don't get up for the Bills, they just don't it's so obvious in their lack luster performances, but when it's the Jets or Pats Miami looks like a team that can beat anyone in the league, even when they lose. Football is as much about passion as it is about teamwork, if you're not playing with passion you'll seldom win, that's why Miami lost Sunday not because the Bills are the better team and just fltout beat the Dolphins. For the Bills to win a game that way against the Fins both side have to play with everything they have, the Dolphins did not play with everything they have in either game this year against the Bills. If the Bills win by default are they really the better team??? I don't think so. There isn't one person that watched the Dolphins team that played the Bears and the Pats was the same team that played the Bills as far as passion and desire. Those two elements make a huge difference.

SR 7
12-22-2006, 02:46 AM

ooo u got it. ur the man. our horrible secondary but our good offense? lmaoo give me a damn break. u cant expect SHUT DOWN GAMES every damn game tahts why its called "BALANCE ON A TEAM" somethign we lack/lacked for years! maybe for once in our pathetic years watching our damn organization, our offense could pull a victory for the defense. why is it always the defense doing all the damn work? whens the last time u saw miami in a shoot out b/c our defense had 1 bad game but our offense was there to say hey, dont worry we got ur back!

Crisis
12-22-2006, 02:56 AM
During the player interviews on MiamiDolphins.com Jason Taylor was talking about the rivals inside the AFC East and he talked about the Jets and the Pats, but not one one about the Bills. It's obvious to me the way the fins played the Bills this year they could care less about winning against the Bills. Both of those games were a pathetic performance by the Dolphins. The Bills did not outplay Miami in either game this year the players simply played uninspired football.

However, when the Dolphins played the Jet and Pats they were serious battles and look for Monday night to be more of the same. Miami will look like the Miami team that played the Pats just two weeks ago. They seem to get up for teams they respect and play poorly against teams they know they have nothing to prove themselves to. If Saban needs to address anything at all with this team it's that they need to play every team as if they were the defending SB Champs, not just the good teams.

That's because Jason Taylor is a tool.

He's still a hell of a football player though.

Keep living in denial though. You guys were a garbage time TD away from scoring 0 points in 2 games vs us this year, and we're the worse team somehow. OK.

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 03:21 AM
ooo u got it. ur the man. our horrible secondary but our good offense? lmaoo give me a damn break. u cant expect SHUT DOWN GAMES every damn game tahts why its called "BALANCE ON A TEAM" somethign we lack/lacked for years! maybe for once in our pathetic years watching our damn organization, our offense could pull a victory for the defense. why is it always the defense doing all the damn work? whens the last time u saw miami in a shoot out b/c our defense had 1 bad game but our offense was there to say hey, dont worry we got ur back!
Where in the world did I mention that our offense was good? I want to know. I NEVER said that our offense wasnt horrible.

tylerdolphin
12-22-2006, 03:22 AM
They played like crap because they didn't care. Do you not understand the concept??? You don't see a difference in the effort they gave against the Bills and the effort against the Pats?? If Miami had put the same effort into the Bills game that they put into the Pats game don't you think Miam could have easily beaten the much weaker Bills team?? My whole point to this thread was to make it clear, Miamis effort is at it's peak against teams they repect and nowhere's to be found against the weaker teams, by Jason Taylor speaking about rivals in the division and he talks about the Jets and he talks about the Pats, but doesn't say a word about the Bills tells you where the mindset is with that team.

The Fins don't get up for the Bills, they just don't it's so obvious in their lack luster performances, but when it's the Jets or Pats Miami looks like a team that can beat anyone in the league, even when they lose. Football is as much about passion as it is about teamwork, if you're not playing with passion you'll seldom win, that's why Miami lost Sunday not because the Bills are the better team and just fltout beat the Dolphins. For the Bills to win a game that way against the Fins both side have to play with everything they have, the Dolphins did not play with everything they have in either game this year against the Bills. If the Bills win by default are they really the better team??? I don't think so. There isn't one person that watched the Dolphins team that played the Bears and the Pats was the same team that played the Bills as far as passion and desire. Those two elements make a huge difference.
The Bills were the better team Sunday. Simple as that. Live in denial all you want.

Spiff
12-22-2006, 06:08 AM
Wow, it's amazing how you can have an argument like this when both of you are right. To sum this thread up:

YES, the Fins didn't play the Bills like they did against the Pats or the Bears.
YES, the Fins were definitely outplayed by the Bills.

so-long-Ricky
12-22-2006, 06:36 AM
The Bills did not outplay Miami in either game this year the players simply played uninspired football.

Since I'm a Bills fan @ times I could be accused for making a biased comment or 2 but that has to be one of the most homer commets I have read on any board.

How can you say Miami did not get outplayed?!?!? Both games they were completely dominated. As for them playing uninspired football, any given team on any given weekend can be accused of that. In Miami's case, since they got beat @ home pretty good by Buffalo earlier in the year wouldn't you think they would not want revenge on them especially being an AFC East foe????

I've read a few of your comments here and the billszone and lately your making me scratch my head trying to understand where some of your commets are coming from. It seems like your EXTREME dislike of Buffalo (or maybe their posters) are making your statements almost not make any sense. :confused:

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 07:16 AM
Wow, it's amazing how you can have an argument like this when both of you are right. To sum this thread up:

YES, the Fins didn't play the Bills like they did against the Pats or the Bears.
YES, the Fins were definitely outplayed by the Bills.

You just don't get the point, do you???

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 07:19 AM
Since I'm a Bills fan @ times I could be accused for making a biased comment or 2 but that has to be one of the most homer commets I have read on any board.

How can you say Miami did not get outplayed?!?!? Both games they were completely dominated. As for them playing uninspired football, any given team on any given weekend can be accused of that. In Miami's case, since they got beat @ home pretty good by Buffalo earlier in the year wouldn't you think they would not want revenge on them especially being an AFC East foe????

I've read a few of your comments here and the billszone and lately your making me scratch my head trying to understand where some of your commets are coming from. It seems like your EXTREME dislike of Buffalo (or maybe their posters) are making your statements almost not make any sense. :confused:

Read the first post again, If you don't see the point, I can't make you see it.

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 07:24 AM
The Bills were the better team Sunday. Simple as that. Live in denial all you want.

Buffalo won the game Sunday because Miami let them win, not because Miami showed them respect they showed the Bears or Pats....who's fault is that??? Miami's!!!!! Does that make Buffalo the better team??? Not IMO.

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 07:36 AM
That's because Jason Taylor is a tool.

He's still a hell of a football player though.

Keep living in denial though. You guys were a garbage time TD away from scoring 0 points in 2 games vs us this year, and we're the worse team somehow. OK.

This thread is about Miami playing well against good teams and not well against the bad teams. For us it's not a matter of talent, but focus. Thats what this thread is about. Sorry the Bills are a bad team, but the fact is Miami would have atleast played like they wanted to win if the Bills were worth a damn. Watch Monday night and see if Miami plays the Jets the way they played the Bills. You can watch JT's interview and see the passion in his voice when he talks about the Jets and Pats, that passion isn't there when he talks about the Bills, that's my point to this thread, you don't have to like it and I don't care.

igor79
12-22-2006, 07:44 AM

but they lost to the SB champs

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 08:00 AM
but they lost to the SB champs

Yes they did, they also lost to the Pats, my point is, when the Dolphins play with passion they play to win, when they don't respect another team, they lose. The message in this thread is really very simple.

so-long-Ricky
12-22-2006, 08:28 AM
Read the first post again, If you don't see the point, I can't make you see it.

I don't need to read it again, I understood it completely the 1st time......it just doesn't make much sense. Evidently I'm not the only one that disagrees w/you (read two-thirds of the replies in this thread).

By your logic how do you know that Buffalo was up for either game. Maybe they were just going through the motions but just happened to put up a bunch of points against a team they didn't care about.

It was probably just one of those things.......TWICE!!

feelthepain
12-22-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't need to read it again, I understood it completely the 1st time......it just doesn't make much sense. Evidently I'm not the only one that disagrees w/you (read two-thirds of the replies in this thread).

By your logic how do you know that Buffalo was up for either game. Maybe they were just going through the motions but just happened to put up a bunch of points against a team they didn't care about.

It was probably just one of those things.......TWICE!!

Well as long as you Bill fans get to talk trash, right?? I mean you get beat by the worst team in the league ...but you're better then the Fins.

so-long-Ricky
12-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Well as long as you Bill fans get to talk trash, right?? I mean you get beat by the worst team in the league ...but you're better then the Fins.

Trash talk??? You're joking right?

You have to be one of the biggest trash talkers I've ever seen from any sports board that I have visisted. :lol:

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 10:05 AM
They respected us in the last game and lost.

BZ

Justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 12:07 PM

However, when the Dolphins played the Jet and Pats they were serious battles and look for Monday night to be more of the same. Miami will look like the Miami team that played the Pats just two weeks ago. They seem to get up for teams they respect and play poorly against teams they know they have nothing to prove themselves to. If Saban needs to address anything at all with this team it's that they need to play every team as if they were the defending SB Champs, not just the good teams.:sidelol: :sidelol:

The Beeeyotch is trying to crawl away from all the BS he put up all season long and got OWNED. JT can't say crap because he can't dominate the bills. Feelthepunani is getting ret@rded by the post. Suck it up Beeyotch. You're making yourself look more and more like a little tinkerbell. too late , you are and always will be.

Justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 12:11 PM
He cant comprehend this. I am a "closet Bills fan" for thinking we got outplayed
SHe posted a lot of BS on billszone that no finfan over there agreed with. Anyone who isn't a sore loser like her and can admit defeat is considered a closet bills fan as far as she's concerned. I've never seen a bigger coward than Feelthepu$$y. She just doesn't get it. Hardly anyone ever agrees with her opinion. Not even finfans.

"we beat ourselves" :cry:

Yeah right !

BuffaloSoldier2
12-22-2006, 08:51 PM

" Mr. feelthepain, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." :wink:

Seriously, you realize you are the definition of a crybaby. :boohoo: This is so pathetic, it's laughable. Your team was outscored 37-6 in two games. But they're the better team. :sidelol: Give it up.

But let's pretend your silly little theory had some merit. If this was the Bills, I would freaking flip out. You mean players who get plaid millions can't get fired up for a game once a week? It doesn't matter who it is, that is sickening to think that you could even root for a-holes like that. I would want Jauron fired because if you can't get a team fired up for a division opponent that beat your @sses on your own field earlier in the year(no matter who it is), he is a piece of crap coach. And guess what. Maybe if the Fins could have gotten fired up for lowly little Buffalo, you guys might still be fighting for a playoff berth. Personally, that would piss the hell out of me.

To all the Fin fans who aren't complete morons, it has been enjoyable visiting your board. Despite the trash talk, there are some good people here and I enjoyed the conservation. I hope you guys kill the Jets and the Buf-Mia rivarly will become what it once was. Happy holidays. :cooldude:

P.S. If the Bills lost on Sunday, you would have never heard from me again. :D

cnc66
12-22-2006, 09:03 PM
P.S. If the Bills lost on Sunday, you would have never heard from me again. :D

hahahahahaha

BuffaloSoldier2
12-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Buffalo won the game Sunday because Miami let them win, not because Miami showed them respect they showed the Bears or Pats....who's fault is that??? Miami's!!!!! Does that make Buffalo the better team??? Not IMO.

:sidelol:

Well again using your logic, I want a Super Bowl banner for Buffalo for Super Bowl 25. Using your super brilliant theory, the Bills deserve the championship. They were coming off a 51-3 victory in the AFC Championship, and the Giants barely won the NFC championship. Also, the Bills were like 9 point favorites (one of the biggest in Super Bowl history). So, the Bills didn't lose. They just simply weren't fired up for an inferior Giants team. So there fin fans. You can't throw the whole we won a Super Bowl 50 years ago in the face of Bills fans. Because in feelthepain's world, the Bills won a Super Bowl!!! I want my ring!!! :koolbang:

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Merry X-mas JT. This year you get to an Leon Washington autographed broom for the Jets sweep and a poke in the eye.

:)

BZ

cnc66
12-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Merry X-mas JT. This year you get to an Leon Washington autographed broom for the Jets sweep and a poke in the eye.

:)

BZ

well BZ, I missed ya last night...kept hoping you would call...I promise you the guy behind me represented for you just fine...bastiches... props for your win

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 11:44 AM
well BZ, I missed ya last night...kept hoping you would call...I promise you the guy behind me represented for you just fine...bastiches... props for your win

Such a long story... actually.. it is right here for reading. I really wanted to hang out, but here is what happened.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28133

BZ

cnc66
12-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Such a long story... actually.. it is right here for reading. I really wanted to hang out, but here is what happened.

BZ

man, sorry to hear wifey was sick BZ... ALL of us were by 00:00

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 11:50 AM
man, sorry to hear wifey was sick BZ... ALL of us were by 00:00

It was really bad and in the end, I had to convince her to leave. She was miserable, but didn't want me to miss the game.

A day in the spa today should help. :)

Ok.. off to News Cafe for brunch! :)

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Man Candy!!

cnc66
12-26-2006, 11:54 AM
It was really bad and in the end, I had to convince her to leave. She was miserable, but didn't want me to miss the game.

A day in the spa today should help. :)

Ok.. off to News Cafe for brunch! :)

BZ

please give her my regards, and I hope the rest of your trip is enjoyable...for her... YOU'VE already had a good time. *#&*$*&^^^*(*&^^* jets fan :(

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 11:55 AM

BZ
Nothing worse than a sick wife, man. I always give mine plenty of vitamin D, it makes me feel better at least!:wink:

LABillzFan
12-26-2006, 06:36 PM
I mean you get beat by the worst team in the league ...but you're better then the Fins.I can't believe you still aren't over this.

And I'm starting to wonder if you even follow football because of all the playmakers on your defense, you have a photo of Yeremiah Bell in your signature? The only thing missing from that picture are the ham and eggs because everytime I watch Bell he's nothing but toast.

jmb1099
12-27-2006, 03:16 AM

This post will haunt you for years

jmb1099
12-27-2006, 03:23 AM
I think everyone of the dolphins players would disagree with your statement about letting the Bills win. Did they let the Jets win too? Maybe they just don't care about them anymore either?

finfan01
12-27-2006, 04:46 AM
Well.........hopefully she can still talk smack as a Dolphins fan to a Jets fan:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
The Fins let the Bill's and Jet's win??

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:52 AM
The Fins let the Bill's and Jet's win??
:goof: Duh! Of course, we let a lot of teams win this year!

I hate that arguement.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:57 AM
:goof: Duh! Of course, we let a lot of teams win this year!

I hate that arguement.

Gotta love the dumb threads that people start.