PDA

View Full Version : Saban Translated!!!

DolfanTom
12-22-2006, 10:52 AM
In light of Nick Saban's latest confusing tyraid on the media (who clearly don't understand his language), I've deciced - as a community service - to provide some Nick Saban translations from other statements he has made this year. Essentially, here's what he said, and here's the translation. It's kind of like an English-Spanish dictionary of sorts. Here goes:

Saban said:
Relative to time and space, relative to your parents' mating cycle, relative to the relatives you have, relative to the gestational period of human life forms, relative to when your life form took a hold on the earth, relative to the time it's taken to achieve the relative form you have now, I'd relatively celebrate this relative occasion:
Translation:
Happy Birthday Honey!

Saban said:
Relative to the timing of the relative liquid form that relatively entered my personal unit, based on the relative amount of space it needed to relatively traverse, relative to the obstacles that occupied the interior portion of the anatomy of my relative mid-section, overtly persuing a relative output option that relatively would be safe for others to relatively remain free from relative contamination.
Translation:
I have to go to the bathroom

Saban said:
Based relatively on the personification of the relative personality of said individual, I relatively surmise that it must be a manifestation of an inert quality that is relatively geared toward obtaining satisfaction by means of relative body parts that are relatively similar to the host unit. In addition, my relatively detailed discussions with Bill have produced a response that relatively answers the question that many have relatively queiried on several occasions, relative to actions performed by said host unit. In conclusion, I'd relatively pontificate that the relative reports of similar form satisfaction must ultimately be for certain, relative to reports otherwise.
Translation:
Tom Brady is Gay

retired opfinistic
12-22-2006, 11:02 AM
WTF is up with the board colors? Did we lose a bet with a Lions board?

DolfanTom
12-22-2006, 11:09 AM
WTF is up with the board colors? Did we lose a bet with a Lions board?
I presume they're working on the upgrad ... I hope :lol:

What would that lions bet have been:

We beat your arse in in your house w/ your former #1 pick on Thanksgiving day ... and we change OUR site to your colors.

cnc66
12-22-2006, 11:10 AM
it's not milk.... bwahahahahahahaha

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Saban said:
Relative to the way to injuries have occurred and have played out and what they were doing last year vrs this year we have considered all the different options, calculations and relative relativity of the situation and believe that Daunte Culpepper should be our quarterback.

Translation:
Drew Brees!

BZ

cnc66
12-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Saban said:
Relative to the way to injuries have occurred and have played out and what they were doing last year vrs this year we have considered all the different options, calculations and relative relativity of the situation and believe that Daunte Culpepper should be our quarterback.

Translation:
Drew Brees!

BZ

I used to like you.... bastich

DolfanTom
12-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Saban said:

Translation:
Drew Brees!

BZNot in the spirit of the holidays at all BZ!! Bad BZ, Bad Bad!!!

like2god
12-22-2006, 11:55 AM
I find this amusing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/newyorkjets/BZheadboom.gif

:)

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 11:58 AM
He finally did 3. 1 and 2 were very good.

Panzer loves me! :)

BZ

cnc66
12-22-2006, 11:59 AM
hahahahahahaha...you my friend, have hidden talents...and to damned much time on your hands...

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 12:00 PM
That wasn't L2Moan, it was this guy... has done three.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/member.php?u=75

BZ

like2god
12-22-2006, 12:14 PM
That guy is good

I may have to try my hand at blowing you up or dropping a building on your head.

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 12:19 PM
That guy is good

I may have to try my hand at blowing you up or dropping a building on your head.

The second one had me being struck by lightning.

Feel the luv.

BZ

Vertical Limit
12-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Saban said:

Translation:
Drew Brees!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TotoreMexico
12-22-2006, 05:35 PM
I find this amusing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/newyorkjets/BZheadboom.gif

:sidelol: