PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek: Legacy X360

Mbs3009
12-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Has anyone on here tried this game out?

The wife is looking for a present to grab for me, and this looks pretty sweet.

Any comments?

TheMageGandalf
12-23-2006, 08:00 AM
I got it but I haven't had the time to test it out yet with the last minute gift shopping and all that.

I have to go out with the wife today to finish up.

I hope I dont run into a freakin' scene from 'Jingle All the Way' at the stores I am going to.

Anyway, This version is supposed to be 100 times better than the glitchy PC version.

Only thing I have heard thats wacky about it is the fact that the collision seems to be off as you cant really ram into anything an die (you'll just bounce off them) and that the scaling is a bit off as the ships look really big compared to the planets.

Other than those things for the most part all I've heard is that its the best Trek game out in forever.

Thats what I heard and read, but I'll have to reserve MY judgement until I get time later this weekend to play it.

Mbs3009
12-23-2006, 12:47 PM
I got it but I haven't had the time to test it out yet with the last minute gift shopping and all that.

I have to go out with the wife today to finish up.

I hope I dont run into a freakin' scene from 'Jingle All the Way' at the stores I am going to.

Anyway, This version is supposed to be 100 times better than the glitchy PC version.

Only thing I have heard thats wacky about it is the fact that the collision seems to be off as you cant really ram into anything an die (you'll just bounce off them) and that the scaling is a bit off as the ships look really big compared to the planets.

Other than those things for the most part all I've heard is that its the best Trek game out in forever.

Thats what I heard and read, but I'll have to reserve MY judgement until I get time later this weekend to play it.

Thanks. Hopefully, I'll have time to play it before the kids get up on Monday.