View Full Version : My Wishes for the Holidays
12-23-2006, 03:00 PM
1. Peace. I know everyone says that but wouldn't it be nice, just for once to not hear about violence or death; at least for ONE day.
2. Tolerance. To be able to accept each other and not think our religions, ethnicities or countries are better than anyone else's.
3. Friendship. Everyone deserves to have and be a friend. I am thankful for those I have here.
4. Family. I didn't pick them but I'm glad I have them.
From the Escarpio family to yours....Merry Christmas. :wink:
12-23-2006, 03:04 PM
#1 wish............end the war/conflict in the Middle East....I dont want to see families separated and young soldiers killed anymore...:yes:
12-23-2006, 03:34 PM
My prayers, love and friendship to you and Aileen. Meeting you this year was a high point and I look forward to our next. May you add to your family in the coming year! Peace brother.
12-23-2006, 03:36 PM
1. More effort into building strong families that stick together and look out for each other. I would like to see parents raise their kids to be stand up quality human beings, instead of letting TV raise them.
2. Peace. But in order to have peace, war must be an option. I'll leave it at that so the thread doesn't get moved to the pofo.
3. A millions bucks.
Hey, I'm just being honest. :wink:
Merry Christmas Rev and the rest of FH.
12-23-2006, 05:13 PM
1. Peace. I like this one. If we could just get on the track to eventually all being civilized and respectful of each others rights, that would be a good start.
2. Tolerance. Great wish too. See people as who they are, not what they are.
3. A Jets loss on X-mas. :evil:
4. Hair plugs (growing thin at age 21 :(
12-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Ending hunger everywhere. :rolleyes:
12-23-2006, 05:24 PM
A Fins win!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.