PDA

View Full Version : Plans For Christmas???

GoBills24
12-23-2006, 04:06 PM
What are you guys doing for this Christmas / Christmas Eve???

I'm just doing the regular thing, staying home, watching football, etc. Maybe have a few people over, nothing big.

How about you guys?

Any big plans???

Edit: Hope everybody has a safe, peaceful, happy holiday.

cnc66
12-23-2006, 04:12 PM
nope, nuttin special, my son won't arrive until the next morning and then we head down to Miama for the game. No traveling for me on the Eve.

NewEra8
12-23-2006, 04:13 PM
No plans... rang the Salvation Army bell from 12-2 then planin on goin to dinner tonight and leavin an annual $100 tip...

But Happy Holidays, and best wishes to everybody... stay safe...

GoBills24
12-23-2006, 04:14 PM
nope, nuttin special, my son won't arrive until the next morning and then we head down to Miama for the game. No traveling for me on the Eve.

Always the best way to go, IMO.

Celtkin
12-23-2006, 04:20 PM
I have no plans for Christmas Eve. Christmas day will be spent with my sister, her hubby, and my nieces and nephews, and my bother in law's parents.

We will have dinner, open presents then watch football and look for the Finheaven contingent in the crowd.

I forgot to mention. 5 years ago when my brother and law and my sister moved back here from Holland, my brother in law knew nothing about American football. Now a die-hard Dolphins fan and would just as soon lose an arm as miss a game.

cnc66
12-23-2006, 04:23 PM
No plans... rang the Salvation Army bell from 12-2 then planin on goin to dinner tonight and leavin an annual $100 tip...

But Happy Holidays, and best wishes to everybody... stay safe...

props brother, Merry Christmas!

Colorado Dolfan
12-23-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm going to spend Christmas with my wife and kids. This will be the first Christmas that we didn't pack up and head down to my parents' house. This year, I actually get to cook a Christmas dinner...

GoBills24
12-23-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm going to spend Christmas with my wife and kids. This will be the first Christmas that we didn't pack up and head down to my parents' house. This year, I actually get to cook a Christmas dinner...

My condolences...

:evil:

finfan01
12-23-2006, 04:32 PM
I have no plans for Christmas Eve. Christmas day will be spent with my sister, her hubby, and my nieces and nephews, and my bother in law's parents.

We will have dinner, open presents then watch football and look for the Finheaven contingent in the crowd.

I forgot to mention. 5 years ago when my brother and law and my sister moved back here from Holland, my brother in law knew nothing about American football. Now a die-hard Dolphins fan and would just as soon lose an arm as miss a game.

He is a good man.....on the Eve I am going to a Noche Buena party...then playing at church for the midnight mass....On X-mas day....wake up, eat breakfast and open presents...then go to the game at night......:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Celtkin
12-23-2006, 04:35 PM

I'm happy to hear that you are spending Christmas with your son. Are you taking him to the game?

The Rev
12-23-2006, 05:01 PM
He is a good man.....on the Eve I am going to a Noche Buena party...then playing at church for the midnight mass....On X-mas day....wake up, eat breakfast and open presents...then go to the game at night......:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Same here, brother. I am playing at Midnight Mass then lokking forward to spending time with the wife and family on Christmas day.

King Felix
12-23-2006, 05:02 PM
well christmas eve i have a big family one with a **** load of cousins and ****, then that night i go home to my dad and have christmas with 5 or 6 ppl depending on whose in town. then on christmas day i go home real early and open presents at home, then go to my grandma's(mom side) and open more presents.

i guess the only good thing about having divorced parents is you get double the presents

Bruzer
12-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Having christmas at home in the mourning then heading to my grandmothers for christmas and watching the game.

Roman529
12-23-2006, 05:25 PM
I am dogsitting three dogs in a million dollar house (Kitty, a Sheltie), (Macy, a Golden Retriever), and (Nacho, a mini schnauzer/poodle mix).....I would rather be around these dogs and have a quiet Christmas than be around most of my family. There always seem to be a lot of arguments when the all of the relatives get together. :rolleyes: I am gonna take the dogs to the park alot, and enjoy watching the Phins-Jet's game in peace on Christmas night, after watching the Cowturds and Eagles.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OF YOU....YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FAMILY. :wink: Except Met's fans. :sidelol: