PDA

View Full Version : Morris to Start/ZT hates NYers

matty3054
12-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Here's some reading material on this Saturday. Check it out here. (http://www.thephinsider.com)

What do you guys think? You really think Morris will get many carries? I can't see how Ronnie wouldn't get the bulk if he was healthy enough to be cleared by doctors and has a pair of fresh legs.

Vertical Limit
12-23-2006, 05:56 PM
I think at first, Sammy will get a few carries, but as the game goes on, Ronnie Brown will get the load.

There are just somethings Ronnie Brown can do that Sammy Morris can't. That's why we picked him with the #2 pick overall. He's a special, special player. Anybody who can't see that is blind.

cnc66
12-23-2006, 05:56 PM
to bad how bad we hate them doesn't result in how bad we beat them...talk is cheap.

GreenMachine
12-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Any player that has to get into a war of words with fans is silly. If Jets fans can get in ZT and Jt's heads, how does that translate on the field? I mean come on.
Do you hear Larry Johson cry about raider fans?

cnc66
12-23-2006, 06:11 PM
Larry who? we are taliking about hating efn jets...who cares what larry thinks about the raiders...jets sucksucksuck

GreenMachine
12-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Larry who? we are taliking about hating efn jets...who cares what larry thinks about the raiders...jets sucksucksuck

I guess you missed the point. It is sad that players let fans get in their heads. You think they would be more focused on the game.

cnc66
12-23-2006, 06:14 PM
I guess you missed the point. It is sad that players let fans get in their heads. You think they would be more focused on the game.

I didn't miss anything...I ignored it. :eek:

alienalias
12-23-2006, 06:29 PM

How is it that you've determined that the Jets fans have gotten into their heads? What should they do, wear earplugs and earmuffs to block out the jawing and screaming at them? It's inevitable that you're going to hear some comments where psychotic idiots are screaming at you... where is it that that JT or ZT said, "Man... yeah, those fools really get in my head." If you read ZT's comments, dude's turning a potential negative into a positive, saying how it MOTIVATES him. It's no different than a team that takes some stupid comment from an opposing team, puts it in the locker room for motivation... but per your rationale, even recognizing the comment is "getting in your head".
Let's see JT's and ZT's stat line after the game, and then come back and tell me if the Jets fans were in their head. Let's see, I predict JT 3 sacks, 10 tackles, 1 INT, and knocking Pennington around like a rag doll.... and ZT with 20 tackles and 5 for loss. Joey's head? Maybe. JT and ZT, not a chance in hell...

TooDrkPark
12-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Any player that has to get into a war of words with fans is silly. If Jets fans can get in ZT and Jt's heads, how does that translate on the field? I mean come on.

Circumventing profanity filter and personal attacks are not permitted here.

finfan01
12-23-2006, 06:44 PM
I think Saban is naming Morris the starter before the game.....the Jets will be preparing for Sammy and Ronnie can start...he is ready:D

ChrisKo
12-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Thanks for posting something easily available on the Herald site and forcing me to go through a 3rd party Dolphins site just to drive up their traffic. I don't mean to complain, but almost all of your posts are like this. Just a link to thephinsider website and I consider this to be a bit over the top. We can get Miami Herald headlines right here on FH.

GreenMachine
12-23-2006, 06:51 PM
How is it that you've determined that the Jets fans have gotten into their heads? What should they do, wear earplugs and earmuffs to block out the jawing and screaming at them? It's inevitable that you're going to hear some comments where psychotic idiots are screaming at you... where is it that that JT or ZT said, "Man... yeah, those fools really get in my head." If you read ZT's comments, dude's turning a potential negative into a positive, saying how it MOTIVATES him. It's no different than a team that takes some stupid comment from an opposing team, puts it in the locker room for motivation... but per your rationale, even recognizing the comment is "getting in your head".
Let's see JT's and ZT's stat line after the game, and then come back and tell me if the Jets fans were in their head. Let's see, I predict JT 3 sacks, 10 tackles, 1 INT, and knocking Pennington around like a rag doll.... and ZT with 20 tackles and 5 for loss. Joey's head? Maybe. JT and ZT, not a chance in hell...

Are those predicted stats based on prior history?

Game 1: ZT---7 tackles JT---4 tacles 1 sack

Game 1: ZT---9 tackles JT----5 tackles
Game 2: ZT---6 tackles JT----5 tackles 3 sacks

Game 1: ZT---4 tackles JT----2 tackles 1 sack
Game 2: ZT---7 tackles JT----2 tackles

Game 1: ZT---7 tackles JT----0 tackles 0.5 sacks
Game 2: ZT---4 tackles JT----2 tackle 1 sack

beemerdaddy
12-23-2006, 06:52 PM
kick The Jets A--send Them Packing

GreenMachine
12-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Personal attacks not permitted.

Tigers2003
12-23-2006, 07:09 PM

Zach is a loyal Fin player and any true Dolphin despises the Jets. I want to hear Zach state his loathness for the Jets. Should not be any other way.

cnc66
12-23-2006, 07:11 PM
I THRIVE on Zachs loathness for the Jets...AND his brothers too!

HybridPHIN 23
12-23-2006, 07:24 PM
its not new yorkers tho really.... jets fans all reside in Jersey somewhere and they are all the *removed* around.

No personal attacks.

GreenMachine
12-23-2006, 07:26 PM
its not new yorkers tho really.... jets fans all reside in Jersey somewhere and they are all the most putrid human beings around.

Actually, most people from Northern Jersey are Giants fans.:wink:

QrtBck13
12-23-2006, 07:32 PM
I think at first, Sammy will get a few carries, but as the game goes on, Ronnie Brown will get the load.

There are just somethings Ronnie Brown can do that Sammy Morris can't. That's why we picked him with the #2 pick overall. He's a special, special player. Anybody who can't see that is blind.
Ray Charles?

alienalias
12-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Are those predicted stats based on prior history?

Game 1: ZT---7 tackles JT---4 tacles 1 sack

Game 1: ZT---9 tackles JT----5 tackles
Game 2: ZT---6 tackles JT----5 tackles 3 sacks

Game 1: ZT---4 tackles JT----2 tackles 1 sack
Game 2: ZT---7 tackles JT----2 tackles

Game 1: ZT---7 tackles JT----0 tackles 0.5 sacks
Game 2: ZT---4 tackles JT----2 tackle 1 sack

First, you've conveniently omitted the fact that ZT had 7 tackles, 3 assists in the game earlier this year... not simply 7 tackles. Not to mention, at that time our defense was not playing as well as it is now. 2003 and 2004 are irrelevant because you didn't have 2 rookie O linemen starting, along with different coach and otherwise. 20 tackles is to reference our impotent offense putting the D on the field a lot, and a combo of Zach's combined tackles and assisted tackles. He had a combined 18 tackles against Buffalo last week and 2 forced fumbles. Your rookies are about to hit their rookie wall, and JT is going to be moved around and confuse the hell out of them. He will have a dominant game, is my prediction. We played the first game in NY, now we're in Miami. JT is potentially the defensive MVP of the NFL this year, and that + hatred of the Jets = monster game. Keep throwing around worthless stats all you like, it's impossible to prove the point you're trying to make by stat's. We'll see who's right on Monday.

Brown42000
12-23-2006, 08:53 PM
I know JT hates the Jets because when he was on vacation with his family in New York they all hasseled him. Lets hope JT takes out some more of his frustration this Monday Night against them.

Matt Militia
12-23-2006, 08:56 PM

no, you here Larry Johnson crying about his own play calling, which is a whole hell of a lot worse...

Matt Militia
12-23-2006, 09:01 PM
Jason taylor can say whatever he wants, hescertainly played better this seaosn than any defensive player for the Jets has (if not any defensive player ever for the jets has). As for whos going to win, you can't really predict that, especially based on trash talk. This is pointless. In my weekly picks I went with Miami, because they are at home, have a better defense, and Ronnie Brown should be ready to go even if he doesn't get a ton of carries, he adds a demention to the game that Morris does not. Could pennington throw for 3 td's while harrington throws for 3 ints, allowing the Jets to win comfortably? Sure, I just think Miami's defense is strong enough to force some turnovers.

dolphan117
12-23-2006, 09:21 PM
I don't think that Jets fans get into JT's head.... For some reason he just has a special hatred of the Jets. Probably as a result of that Monday night game.

TheJetsBlow
12-23-2006, 09:47 PM
its not new yorkers tho really.... jets fans all reside in Jersey somewhere and they are all the most putrid human beings around.

Don't EVER insult North Jersey like that again. The majority of the Jets' fan base is located in Queens and Long Island.

allred65
12-23-2006, 10:15 PM
I love hating the Jets! It keeps me all warm inside for the winter.

SuperFinsFan83
12-23-2006, 10:27 PM
The point about Taylor and Thomas using Jet fans' insults as motivation to play well is valid. Taylor and Thomas don't have to ignore verbal attacks from fans and try, at all costs, to "keep them out of their heads". They are doing exactly what they should be doing with those attacks... using them as fuel to put a hurtin' on the Jets. And if it works, all the power to them.

Matt Militia
12-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah, this isn't a maturity contest. If Taylor and Thomas are pissed about it, like say when Jason Taylor was pissed about people saying they HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST THE BEARS, it may just help. We ALL know what can happen in that type of situation. Let them be pissed.

JTmoney
12-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Sounds like JT and Zach are woup some azz.

TooDrkPark
12-24-2006, 02:09 AM
OK pal. How many Jets fans do you really know? Do we cheer when someone get injured? (ala Philly fan) Do we piss and spit on other fans(ala Raider fan)

Stereotyping is stupid. Lets see..you are a Phin fan. So you most likely live in Miami. Alot of Cuban people live in Miami. All Cuban people are illeagal immigrants.
See how stupid you sound when you stereotype?

I know alot of Jets fans...and yes...99% of them all are obnoxious....Jets fans are a close comparision to Philly and Raider fans..

And by the way, if you were to conduct a survey of all the cubans in Miami..I bet you will be surprised by the outcome of who's legal and not...

Funny how I hit a nerve...hehehe..:D

COramprat
12-24-2006, 02:26 AM
I know a lot of Jet fans. Don't like any of them. Although this one chick was a wildcat in bed...but I still don't like her. :D

Daunt8TDChris84
12-24-2006, 03:20 AM
Thing yll jet fans are dumb looking, are annoying and are even more hatable with stupid j-e-t-s jets jets crap.

Coral Reefer
12-24-2006, 03:34 AM
'' Thomas said Friday. ``They talk about New York being so great, but they come running down here when it gets cold up there. I guess it's not that great.''

:lol:

So true.

They are all so full of BS it's pretty funny.
They're just so damn annoying that you feel like beyatch slappin them instead of laughing.

Coral Reefer
12-24-2006, 03:39 AM
OK pal. How many Jets fans do you really know? Do we cheer when someone get injured? (ala Philly fan) Do we piss and spit on other fans(ala Raider fan)

Stereotyping is stupid. Lets see..you are a Phin fan. So you most likely live in Miami. Alot of Cuban people live in Miami. All Cuban people are illeagal immigrants.
See how stupid you sound when you stereotype?

It's not a stereotype if it's blatantly true.

I've been going to Phins games for 20 years.
What's the one game a year where there are fights everywhere and more incidents in the stands than on the field?

Flippin Jet games.
Same Dolphin fans that keep incidents to a minimum other weeks.
What's the only variable? The Jet fans.

They are trash. Only fans I've ever seen worse are the Eagles fans.

JTmoney
12-24-2006, 04:38 AM
They stink really bad too! Me and my buddy managed to catch one the other day, he has it in a cage and feeds it dog food.

:jetssuck:

Type-O
12-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey Zach,why is it that your teams home town can't produce enough fans to fill those seats? Good thing this game is MNF,i'd be pissed if it was a blackout.

nyjunc
12-24-2006, 12:19 PM
to bad how bad we hate them doesn't result in how bad we beat them...talk is cheap.

I think alot of the "hate" is manufactured by Taylor and Thomas. They always stir things up but I think they make up alo like when Thomas cliamed a Jet fan punched him in NYC a few years ago. 99% of the people of NY couldn't pick out zach thomas if he was standing next to George Jefferson and Zach is a big dude compard to "normal' people so who woul go up and hit him? I think they just manufacture it to help them get boos on the road(players love to get booed on the road) and help them get up for the games. Whatevr the reasoning they may want to try something new as they have beaten us 4 times in the last 17 tries.

Type-O
12-24-2006, 12:47 PM

What's the one game a year where there are fights everywhere and more incidents in the stands than on the field?

Flippin Jet games.

They are trash. Only fans I've ever seen worse are the Eagles fans.yeah,whatever. don't make **** up because all 6 of you get your ***** kicked.

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 01:15 PM

Flippin Jet games.

They are trash. Only fans I've ever seen worse are the Eagles fans.

Maybe Jets Fans are in Dolphins fans heads, too.:sidelol:

finfan01
12-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey Zach,why is it that your teams home town can't produce enough fans to fill those seats? Good thing this game is MNF,i'd be pissed if it was a blackout.

Why can't your team be good enough to have their own stadium??

finfan01
12-24-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah,whatever. don't make **** up because all 6 of you get your ***** kicked.

:grouplaug: regardless...whoever gets their *** kicked...the other one gets his *** kicked out of the stadium by Miami Dade police

Type-O
12-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Why can't your team be good enough to have their own stadium??
Good enough? What does that have to do with it? This coming from someone who roots for a team that will have their fans outnumbered in their own stadium:shakeno: Seriously,lucky us,we get 9 home games a year:lol:

jetsman
12-25-2006, 02:10 AM

Let me refresh your memory of JT and ZT's numbers after our first meeting;

Z. Thomas (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4392)7-3 0.000
J. Taylor (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4370)4-3 1.000
That's tackles,assists,sacks,INT's,and forced fumbles.Thomas had 7 solo and 3 assists the first go around and Taylor had 4 and 3 respectively.Taylor's lone sack came against Clements,the RT,and not against Brick too................:rolleyes:

Coral Reefer
12-25-2006, 06:11 AM
Maybe Jets Fans are in Dolphins fans heads, too.:sidelol:

How can you not be?

You guys are like one of those little rat Chihuahua dogs that yap and yap and yap nonstop. Never shut up and full of crap.

That's how you guys feel you need to get attention and feed your egos then so be it. Pathetic though.

Coral Reefer
12-25-2006, 06:12 AM
yeah,whatever. don't make **** up because all 6 of you get your ***** kicked.

... and here is that avg. simpleton Jet fan now.

Thanks for showing up and providing a fine example of my point.

Type-O
12-25-2006, 10:08 AM
... and here is that avg. simpleton Jet fan now.

Thanks for showing up and providing a fine example of my point.whats your point mary?This is a smack forum. This stuff only upsets you guys when your team is pathetic.

Section126
12-27-2006, 01:54 AM
I think alot of the "hate" is manufactured by Taylor and Thomas. They always stir things up but I think they make up alo like when Thomas cliamed a Jet fan punched him in NYC a few years ago. 99% of the people of NY couldn't pick out zach thomas if he was standing next to George Jefferson and Zach is a big dude compard to "normal' people so who woul go up and hit him? I think they just manufacture it to help them get boos on the road(players love to get booed on the road) and help them get up for the games. Whatevr the reasoning they may want to try something new as they have beaten us 4 times in the last 17 tries.

Zach is a small guy. He is 5-10' tops, and he is about 220 pounds with lead weights in his pockets. This isn't the first time that NFL teams lie about player particulars.

I have met Zach numerous times...I always marvel at how small he is.

Big guys?

Taylor is huge in person, so is Channing Crowder, McMike, Brown, Ricky, and Daunte.

Ricky is only 5-10' also, but he makes Zach look small by comparison because of his muscular build.

Zach is all neck.