PDA

View Full Version : Merged: LoL at the Bills!! Season over!!

tmny99
12-24-2006, 05:16 PM
:sidelol: WTF was Jauron and Co thinking there? And what the heck was JP Loserman thinking? I guess no one circles the wagons at home during the playoffs as well as the Buffalo Jills. Hey we're out of it, but it feels so sweet to know that the Jills are too! And what's even sweeter, is that we have a chance to knock the Jets out tomorrow. Christmas gifts are rolling in!!

MegaFinz
hahahahaha love it.:lol:

byroan
Still don't know why they didn't kick the FG.

Benched
12-24-2006, 05:17 PM
hahahahaha love it.:lol:
Buffalo is gone but if the Jets win tomorrow night, they're in because the Jaguars got screwed by the referees. If the Jets get in, they get in on that technicality.

tonto_phin
12-24-2006, 05:19 PM
the Titans got away with PI

bigchub22
12-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Nice decision jills coach hahaha worst decision ever at least he isnt our coach just cost them a playoff shot hahahaha that was great....hey i got an idea lets go for it on 4th and 5 instead of kicking a short game winning field goal hahah *** clown:sidelol::sidelol:

Bonedoc7777
12-24-2006, 05:27 PM
the jets are going to crash in south florida, it is our super bowl game, sad fact that it is

finfan01
12-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Buffalo is gone but if the Jets win tomorrow night, they're in because the Jaguars got screwed by the referees. If the Jets get in, they get in on that technicality.

You're forgetting about Cincinatti and Denver

gillderais
12-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Dick Jauron must have had money on Tennessee to win. :chuckle:

MegaFinz
12-24-2006, 06:05 PM
You're forgetting about Cincinatti and Denver
Yea but they play each other so one is going to lose we needed jax to win to really hurt the jets,but hopefuly we will do that tomorrow night.

Bills16Fins6
12-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Last I checked didnt we break out the brooms on you guys?:D

byroan
12-24-2006, 06:42 PM

The last thing that happened was the Bills losing. Try to stay with us now, I know it's hard.

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 06:45 PM

Or maybe the Jets get in because they won enough games to make it.:rolleyes2

nolimit
12-24-2006, 06:58 PM
You dolphin fans have no idea what was going on with the winds at the ralph. It would have been a 45 yarder into a very strong wind. It would not have even been close. If your going to make fun at least have some knowledge of the situation.

byroan
12-24-2006, 07:00 PM
You dolphin fans have no idea what was going on with the winds at the ralph. It would have been a 45 yarder into a very strong wind. It would not have even been close. If your going to make fun at least have some knowledge of the situation.

I only watched him make 5 fg's, including one already from 45 yards. It was a stupid playcall to not kick it.

Deep2Evans
12-24-2006, 07:08 PM
I only watched him make 5 fg's, including one already from 45 yards. It was a stupid playcall to not kick it.

Um yeah, except 4 of those, including the 45 yarder were with the wind to HIS BACK, the shortest FG he made all day was into the wind. That would have been 45+ into the wind. Wasnt gonna happen.

Oh well Fish fans can laugh, I have one word for their terrible team....SWEEP.

TotoreMexico
12-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Gooooooooooo Titansssssssssss hahahahahahaha

byroan
12-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Oh well Fish fans can laugh, I have one word for their terrible team....SWEEP.

Doesn't matter. You're watching the playoffs from home just like we are.

FinaciousOne
12-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Misery loves company. :drinker:
Welcome Bills fans.

Deep2Evans
12-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Doesn't matter. You're watching the playoffs from home just like we are.

It matters to me. I find it halarious that your you and everyone thought the Fins were going to be very good and in the playoffs and all that jazz, and our team was going to be just terrible, and yet, we are better than you, sad really.

byroan
12-24-2006, 07:32 PM
It matters to me. I find it halarious that your you and everyone thought the Fins were going to be very good and in the playoffs and all that jazz, and our team was going to be just terrible, and yet, we are better than you, sad really.

And again, you're watching the playoffs from home just like we are.

Deep2Evans
12-24-2006, 07:39 PM
And again, Buffalo is better than Miami.

elite14eva
12-24-2006, 07:53 PM
And again, Buffalo is better than Miami.say it with me now titans!!!! titans!!!!

Bills16Fins6
12-24-2006, 08:01 PM
say it with me now titans!!!! titans!!!!say it with me shutout!!!shutout!!!shutout!!!!:lol:

GoBills24
12-24-2006, 09:00 PM
:sidelol: WTF was Jauron and Co thinking there? And what the heck was JP Loserman thinking? I guess no one circles the wagons at home during the playoffs as well as the Buffalo Jills. Hey we're out of it, but it feels so sweet to know that the Jills are too! And what's even sweeter, is that we have a chance to knock the Jets out tomorrow. Christmas gifts are rolling in!!

The kick was into the wind.

No way Lindell could've made it.

And Lindell agreed, even he knew he needed to be closer.

MegaFinz
12-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Or maybe the Jets get in because they won enough games to make it.:rolleyes2
No no no even if they win both of their remaining games they still need help.

Crisis
12-24-2006, 11:13 PM
say it with me now titans!!!! titans!!!!

say it with me now!!! 6 points in 2 games!!! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

MegaFinz
12-24-2006, 11:14 PM
say it with me shutout!!!shutout!!!shutout!!!!:lol:
Are you stupid,miami could have avoided the shut out many times,especially at the end on the 1yd line.Miami gave you the shut out A hole its not like buffalo stopped miami from gettin anywhere like miami did to the pat's the week before.

Deep2Evans
12-24-2006, 11:55 PM
its not like buffalo stopped miami from gettin anywhere

For being 34, you're pretty ****ing stupid.

Did we not eliminate you from playoff contention by giving you your 8th loss, jackass? So yeah, I'd say we stoped you from having a chance at the playoffs.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

Bills16Fins6
12-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Are you stupid,miami could have avoided the shut out many times,especially at the end on the 1yd line.Miami gave you the shut out A hole its not like buffalo stopped miami from gettin anywhere like miami did to the pat's the week before.I'm not, but after reading your 1st sentence its pretty clear that you are!:sidelol:

icephinfan
12-25-2006, 01:59 AM

Last I checked, we beat the Titans.:D

jetsman
12-25-2006, 02:03 AM

Better check again.If we win our two remaining games we ARE IN!!!!!!!:D

MiamiDolphins34
12-25-2006, 04:40 AM

Did we not eliminate you from playoff contention by giving you your 8th loss, jackass? So yeah, I'd say we stoped you from having a chance at the playoffs.

I bet you dont feel like laughing right now.Are you heartbroken DeeperEvans?:lol: :sidelol: :( Enjoy the playoffs:D Jauron is da man lmao

MiamiDolphins34
12-25-2006, 04:42 AM
say it with me now!!! 6 points in 2 games!!! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Say it with me you are out of the playoffs cuz of your smart coach:lol: :sidelol:

MiamiDolphins34
12-25-2006, 04:44 AM
say it with me shutout!!!shutout!!!shutout!!!!:lol:

Are you having a good xmas?:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

MiamiDolphins34
12-25-2006, 04:46 AM

Last time i checked the jills are out of the playoffs.:D :D :D

B-lo
12-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Are you stupid,miami could have avoided the shut out many times,especially at the end on the 1yd line.Miami gave you the shut out A hole its not like buffalo stopped miami from gettin anywhere like miami did to the pat's the week before.:sidelol: :sidelol: This is the dumbest sh$t I ever heard!!!!!! You got to be fukin kidding me??:sidelol: You are Fukin STUPID!!!!!!

FinaciousOne
12-25-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm just glad to know there are so many Bills fans who have posted this week that they will be rooting for us to beat the Jets.:evil:

MegaFinz
12-25-2006, 02:34 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: This is the dumbest sh$t I ever heard!!!!!! You got to be fukin kidding me??:sidelol: You are Fukin STUPID!!!!!!
So i guess miami could'nt kick a field goal from the bill's goal line if they chose to to avoid the shut out. Your f-n stupid bc you dont understand what the f im sayin cause WHY your upset and your not thinking straight bc your *** coach and your team just got knocked the f out!!of the playoff's.

MegaFinz
12-25-2006, 02:47 PM

Let me know if you are ever coming to detroit so i could f### you up good that's all i got to say im not one of those people on here to talk smack i really dont like you buffalo & jet f ers.:evil: :evil: :fire:

Crisis
12-25-2006, 03:38 PM
So i guess miami could'nt kick a field goal from the bill's goal line if they chose to to avoid the shut out. Your f-n stupid bc you dont understand what the f im sayin cause WHY your upset and your not thinking straight bc your *** coach and your team just got knocked the f out!!of the playoff's.

Kicking a field goal would only confirm what we already know, Nick Saban is a giant *****.

Deep2Evans
12-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Let me know if you are ever coming to detroit so i could f### you up good that's all i got to say im not one of those people on here to talk smack i really dont like you buffalo & jet f ers.:evil: :evil: :fire:

I dunno, you'd probably try to rape me or something because you're a ******ed **** that doesnt know anything about football.

Read your post I quoted. Point and case. Dip****.

Bills16Fins6
12-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Last I checked, we beat the Titans.:DLast I checked we swept you guys(2-0) and beat the Texans:D So whats your point again. If your gonna talk crap talk about our head to head meeting not about some team you beat the 3rd game of the season.:shakeno:

Type-O
12-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Let me know if you are ever coming to detroit so i could f### you up good that's all i got to say im not one of those people on here to talk smack i really dont like you buffalo & jet f ers.:evil: :evil: :fire:and yet another keyboard commando on finheaven! What a ****in tough guy!:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 12:52 PM
and yet another keyboard commando on finheaven! What a ****in tough guy!:sidelol:

Gotta love it!!

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 12:53 PM

Your a joke, dont take it so personal!

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 01:04 PM
and yet another keyboard commando on finheaven! What a ****in tough guy!:sidelol:
Gotta love it!!

I'll kick both of your asses.........:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 01:14 PM
I'll kick both of your asses.........:lol:

Slinging poo again?

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Slinging poo again?
Flinging poo, less accurate, but a wider spray zone!:lol:

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 03:33 PM

OUCH!...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Flinging poo, less accurate, but a wider spray zone!:lol:

LOL!!

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Last I checked we swept you guys(2-0) and beat the Texans:D So whats your point again. If your gonna talk crap talk about our head to head meeting not about some team you beat the 3rd game of the season.:shakeno:

:lol: Funny post. My point again, this was my first post in this thread. Still talking to the voices in your head again? They do have medication for that, or hospitals. Dude, run on sentences.....enough said.

finfan01
12-27-2006, 04:47 AM
OUCH!...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:grouplaug: yea.........next year troll....next year....:cooldude:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:26 AM

Not anymore!!

Kinzua
12-27-2006, 06:37 PM
say it with me now titans!!!! titans!!!!

The Titans are favored over the Patsies this week! It seems the experts think they're pretty good!

Say it with me now:
SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ...

:sidelol:

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 06:50 PM
The Titans are favored over the Patsies this week! It seems the experts think they're pretty good!

Say it with me now:
SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ... SWEEP!!! ...

:sidelol:

So where does your sweep get you??? Oh yeah on the couch watching other teams in the playoffs. Your sweep means nothing, your not advancing to the playoffs.So, STFU!!!!!!

Kinzua
12-27-2006, 06:59 PM
So where does your sweep get you??? Oh yeah on the couch watching other teams in the playoffs. Your sweep means nothing, your not advancing to the playoffs.So, STFU!!!!!!

It gets me the satisfaction of knowing that the Bills allowed 1 garbage time TD in 8 quarters against the Carp ...

It gets me the satisfaction of knowing that the Bills were better than the Carp this season ...

It gets me the satisfaction of knowing that the Bills are heading in the right direction with a young team with a competent young QB ... while Miami is full of ??? because of an aging D and an incompetent O ... :D

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 07:04 PM
It gets me the satisfaction of knowing that the Bills allowed 1 garbage time TD in 8 quarters against the Carp ...

It gets me the satisfaction of knowing that the Bills were better than the Carp this season ...

It gets me the satisfaction of knowing that the Bills are heading in the right direction with a young team with a competent young QB ... while Miami is full of ??? because of an aging D and an incompetent O ... :D

Your better than us, ha. You beat us with a QB who isn't our starter in Joey and C-Pep wasn't fully healthy. But, if you get satisfaction from that, than have at it.

Your heading in the right direction, ha you've been a bad team for years. And you know it.It will take you guys another 3 years.Jauron is a defensive coodinator at best.

Miami, just has to fill the holes and were there. We will see next year.

But, you enjoy your wins over us this year.Since that is all the satisfaction you will ever get.:sidelol:

Kinzua
12-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Your better than us, ha. You beat us with a QB who isn't our starter in Joey and C-Pep wasn't fully healthy. But, if you get satisfaction from that, than have at it.

Your heading in the right direction, ha you've been a bad team for years. And you know it.It will take you guys another 3 years.Jauron is a defensive coodinator at best.

Miami, just has to fill the holes and were there. We will see next year.

But, you enjoy your wins over us this year.Since that is all the satisfaction you will ever get.:sidelol:

Excuses, excuses. Wasn't this supposed to be the Carp's year? :sidelol: Weren't all the Carppies boasting 13-3 and 12-4 records before the season started? Weren't all the Carppies divided on whether the Bills or the Jets would be the cellar-dwellers? Hmmm ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Now, the SB run has been moved to next year. :sidelol: As long as your coach keeps tradin' away draft choices for QBs who can't play, I don't think the Carp even get a chance to sniff playoffs.

Oh, yeah, I hope Daunte's still your QB next year when you play the Bills. It'll be nice for our DBs to pad their INT stats and our DEs to roll up more sacks! :lol:

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Excuses, excuses. Wasn't this supposed to be the Carp's year? :sidelol: Weren't all the Carppies boasting 13-3 and 12-4 records before the season started? Weren't all the Carppies divided on whether the Bills or the Jets would be the cellar-dwellers? Hmmm ... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Now, the SB run has been moved to next year. :sidelol: As long as your coach keeps tradin' away draft choices for QBs who can't play, I don't think the Carp even get a chance to sniff playoffs.

Oh, yeah, I hope Daunte's still your QB next year when you play the Bills. It'll be nice for our DBs to pad their INT stats and our DEs to roll up more sacks! :lol:

Yeah I do too, then he will be 100% healthy.

Were we boasting yeah, um see it's called being fans. Did we know, C-Pep wasn't 100% healthy, umm no. See Daunte has something called heart. He put it all on the line for the Dolphins. You have any guys like that on the Bills???Exactly.

You have nothing to say, your Bills are not in the playoffs. Yeah, like I said before in another post to you, you beat us with a not healthy QB" C-Pep and Joey harrington, enough said.

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 10:01 AM
All i know is the Jets are going to finish with a winning record, after everyone and their mother predicted that we wouldnt even get 5 wins!:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:06 AM
All i know is the Jets are going to finish with a winning record, after everyone and their mother predicted that we wouldnt even get 5 wins!:lol:
My mother thought the Jets would win 6.:D

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Mine is a Giants fan!:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Mine is a Giants fan!:shakeno:
So's my stepson. :lol: Hopefully he'll wise up and convert one day.

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 10:49 AM
So's my stepson. :lol: Hopefully he'll wise up and convert one day.

I know, he should be a Jet's Fan!:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:51 AM
I know, he should be a Jet's Fan!:rolleyes:
Dude, he's not retarded!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Dude, he's not retarded!:lol:

You want him to be a Fins fan?

I would rather be ******ed than gay!:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:12 AM