PDA

View Full Version : BillsZonedown!

bigbry
12-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Bawawawawawawa hahahahaha waawawawhahahahah HA!
I've been trying to access the Zone and it seems like the place fell of the internet.
Gee-wiz, I just wanted to inject my usual flavor. :lol:

BB

bigbry
12-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Okay so far at the Zone:
They want Dick ran outta town.
They want Ralph to die.

All this before the hard cores get on line.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

finfan01
12-24-2006, 05:47 PM
YAY TITANS!!:lol:

bigbry
12-24-2006, 05:54 PM
"Did I miss something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What in the hell was that?

I just got back from the bar, we all just looked at each other thinking that was the dumbest coaching in the history of the Bills.

Your on the 30. The 30. Its 4th and 5, your down by 2, and you go for it?

You go for it?

This is flippin Bills curse right here. Absolutely inexcusable. Its utterly insane.

Theres no words for my anger.

How in the **** do you think your better off going for it?

All I know is that JP was a winner today, yet again. Willis was a loser, yet again. And this coaching staff just flipped their middle finger to all the Bills fans on X-mas eve.

This tream, with the proper moves in the offseason, wont be begging for the playoffs, we will be firmly in it long before week 16. We have the QB, WR, and SOME D. But we need a gamebreaking RB, thats a fact.

Our coaches just cost us the playoffs with the dumbest move I have seen in forever."---- jp-era

My favorite so far.

BB

bigbry
12-24-2006, 06:07 PM
"So we have a K that cant kick 45 yards?????? In Buffalo???????

Ummm, huh, big games will sometimes be decided by FG's, sounds like Dick and Marv built or stayed with a loser....on purpose.

Im so flippin pissed."--- jp-era

On purpose? Bawawawawaaw ha

BB

TotoreMexico
12-24-2006, 06:48 PM
:woot: Titansssssssssssssssss

Deep2Evans
12-24-2006, 07:10 PM
LOL, I love watching the Fish fans act like they had something to do with it, or their game even means something for them in week 16 haha.

TotoreMexico
12-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Goooooo Titansssssssssssssssssssss

GoBills24
12-24-2006, 09:03 PM
LOL, I love watching the Fish fans act like they had something to do with it, or their game even means something for them in week 16 haha.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

MegaFinz
12-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Your pathetic haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa Loooooserrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Crisis
12-24-2006, 10:51 PM
You guys seem bitter.

21-0

SWEEEEEEEEP.

One garbage time TD from a 2 game shutout.

MegaFinz
12-24-2006, 10:54 PM
And the bill's game does? they r done.

MegaFinz
12-24-2006, 10:57 PM
You guys seem bitter.

21-0

SWEEEEEEEEP.

One garbage time TD from a 2 game shutout.
No im not bitter im happy bc i hate the bill's and they lost got a problem with that?:D

Deep2Evans
12-24-2006, 11:52 PM
And the bill's game does? they r done.

Um, going into week 16, yes the game did matter alot for us moron.

Can't say the same for the Fish going into their week 16 game. Oh well, it'll be nice seeing you guys at 6-9 if you lose.

bigbry
12-25-2006, 01:27 AM

Whats REALLY pathetic is the fact you guys get your hopes up only to have them smashed on the rocks! Every year.

:lol:

BB

icephinfan
12-25-2006, 01:37 AM

Well if memory serves, we beat the TITANS.:tongue:

GoBills24
12-25-2006, 02:10 AM
Whats REALLY pathetic is the fact you guys get your hopes up only to have them smashed on the rocks! Every year.

BB

Take a look in the mirror...

Deep2Evans
12-25-2006, 03:11 AM
Well if memory serves, we beat the TITANS.:tongue:

I wish Kerry Collins played for them when we played them.

Oh well, if my memory serves me right we beat you, twice. I think thats called a SWEEP.

bigbry
12-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Take a look in the mirror...

LOMBARDI TROPHYS
SUPER BOWL RINGS

Thats what everyone sees.

GOT IT?

BB

Deep2Evans
12-25-2006, 04:55 PM
LOMBARDI TROPHYS
SUPER BOWL RINGS

GOT IT?

BB

Were you even alive then? If you were, you prolly werent old enough to realize what was going on.

Your smack is weak, especially since you dont even freakin live in Miami. Tool.

bigbry
12-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Were you even alive then? If you were, you prolly werent old enough to realize what was going on.

Your smack is weak, especially since you dont even freakin live in Miami. Tool.

Hey now! We have a real player here folks.
This little one thinks he can "go" with this seasoned vet.
Did I get you angry? I bet I did! :lol:
Take your diaper off and rap it around your head, thats as close to terror as you will ever get. :lol:

But keep it up, I will have fun with ya. By the end you will have your pants around your ankles, your thumb in your mouth and your mommy will too!

BB

GoBills24
12-26-2006, 03:33 AM
LOMBARDI TROPHYS
SUPER BOWL RINGS

GOT IT?

BB

Yep, 33 years ago, that's what you saw in the mirror.

But now, you see 5 years without playoffs.

The Bills aren't any better in that category, so acting superior just makes you look like even more of an idiot.

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 02:35 AM
I wish Kerry Collins played for them when we played them.

Oh well, if my memory serves me right we beat you, twice. I think thats called a SWEEP.

Okay, so you beat us twice so what, where did those 2 wins get you, oh yeah at home watching the playoffs. If you were in the playoffs, then maybe you could talk trash.

Kinzua
12-27-2006, 06:52 PM
LOMBARDI TROPHYS
SUPER BOWL RINGS

GOT IT?

BB

It's pretty pathetic to see Carppies livin' in the past like some toothless ol' grannies sittin' in their rockers on their rickety ol' front porches rememberin' "da good ol' days" like they were yesterday ... while they can't even remember their own names!
:(

B-lo
12-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey now! We have a real player here folks.
This little one thinks he can "go" with this seasoned vet.
Did I get you angry? I bet I did! :lol:
Take your diaper off and rap it around your head, thats as close to terror as you will ever get. :lol:

But keep it up, I will have fun with ya. By the end you will have your pants around your ankles, your thumb in your mouth and your mommy will too!

BB:sidelol: seasoned vet?? Be afraid GoBills24 It's BIG BRA!!! :eek: Are you supposed to be something?:lol: Besides a fukin JOKE!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

GoBills24
12-27-2006, 11:54 PM
:sidelol: seasoned vet?? Be afraid GoBills24 It's BIG BRA!!! :eek: Are you supposed to be something?:lol: Besides a fukin JOKE!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

Fitting that he would have an infant as an avatar, because he's living in the past.

Mike13
12-28-2006, 12:16 AM
It's pretty pathetic to see Carppies livin' in the past like some toothless ol' grannies sittin' in their rockers on their rickety ol' front porches rememberin' "da good ol' days" like they were yesterday ... while they can't even remember their own names!

Almost as Pathetic as Bills fans that think that their team is so much better then us right now.

Both teams are crap, I see no difference between a 6-9 team and a 7-8 team.

bigbry
12-28-2006, 06:07 PM

Lets examine your statements...

"Carppies livin' in the past"-- My answer. We have one and we are proud of it.

The rest of your post is an attempt to paint a picture.

Paint this, "toothless ol' grannies sittin' in their rockers on their rickety ol' front porches rememberin' "da good ol' days" like they were yesterday and livin' and dying without ever winning a Super Bowl.

NOW THAT WOULD BE PATHTIC.

BB

bigbry
12-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Yep, 33 years ago, that's what you saw in the mirror.

But now, you see 5 years without playoffs.

The Bills aren't any better in that category, so acting superior just makes you look like even more of an idiot.

Once again you stupid kunt, YOU HAVE NONE!!!!

Which is worse? Having won Super Bowls years ago or being one of the few NFL teams NEVER to have won a Lombardi??????
If you a brain at all the answer is obvious.
Basically, the Bills are the NFL's beottttcccchsssss.

BB

bigbry
12-28-2006, 06:13 PM
:sidelol: seasoned vet?? Be afraid GoBills24 It's BIG BRA!!! :eek: Are you supposed to be something?:lol: Besides a fukin JOKE!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

B-lo, why would you talk to your fellow scummy Bills fan like that.
READ YOUR POST AGAIN...See how it reads?

BB

Type-O
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM

Which is worse? Having won Super Bowls years ago or being one of the few NFL teams NEVER to have won a Lombardi??????

BBand had 4 shots at it,in a row!! damn!:sidelol:

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 06:29 PM
and had 4 shots at it,in a row!! damn!:sidelol:

That's 4 more than the Jets have had since Joe Namath made his guarantee.

:sidelol:

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 06:33 PM

BB

The NFL doesn't see you as two time Superbowl winners.

They did 33 years ago, but they now see you as not making the playoffs since 2001.

And BTW, dip****, we're not the only team to have not won a Superbowl, in case you haven't noticed. In fact, half of the teams in the league never won a Superbowl. So, get back to staring at your precious 1972 Dolphins jacket, and let those good times roll.

Ignore the fact that that's what the NFL hasn't seen you as in 34 years - winners.

:shakeno:

Kinzua
12-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Lets examine your statements...

"Carppies livin' in the past"-- My answer. We have one and we are proud of it.

The rest of your post is an attempt to paint a picture.

Paint this, "toothless ol' grannies sittin' in their rockers on their rickety ol' front porches rememberin' "da good ol' days" like they were yesterday and livin' and dying without ever winning a Super Bowl.

NOW THAT WOULD BE PATHTIC.

BB

That would describe every Carppie under the age of 33 ... and probably 43 if you count the ones that can actually remember the last time Miami won a SB! :sidelol:

Kinzua
12-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Almost as Pathetic as Bills fans that think that their team is so much better then us right now.

Both teams are crap, I see no difference between a 6-9 team and a 7-8 team.

That's because you can't do math. I guess you haven't graduated yet to "Do you want fries with that?". Maybe in a few more years .... :sidelol:

Kinzua
12-28-2006, 07:01 PM

BB

Which is worse?

Expecting a Super Bowl run in 2006 and getting 10 losses or expecting an 8-8 season and getting 7 or 8 wins?

Expecting to finish first in the AFCE and finishing in the cellar, or expecting to finishing 2nd or 3rd in the AFCE and finishing 3rd?

Expecting to sweep the Jets and the Bills and getting swept by both -- or sweeping the Carp into the AFCE cellar??? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Say, it with me, now, Big Bra:

SWEEP!!! SWEEP!!! SWEEP!!!

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:08 PM

They did 33 years ago, but they now see you as not making the playoffs since 2001.

And BTW, dip****, we're not the only team to have not won a Superbowl, in case you haven't noticed. In fact, half of the teams in the league never won a Superbowl. So, get back to staring at your precious 1972 Dolphins jacket, and let those good times roll.

Ignore the fact that that's what the NFL hasn't seen you as in 34 years - winners.

Go back and read again dip$hit!
And BTW, never post angry...it makes you look like YOU CANT READ.

BB

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Which is worse?

Expecting a Super Bowl run in 2006 and getting 10 losses or expecting an 8-8 season and getting 7 or 8 wins?

Expecting to finish first in the AFCE and finishing in the cellar, or expecting to finishing 2nd or 3rd in the AFCE and finishing 3rd?

Expecting to sweep the Jets and the Bills and getting swept by both -- or sweeping the Carp into the AFCE cellar??? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Say, it with me, now, Big Bra:

SWEEP!!! SWEEP!!! SWEEP!!!

Who was expecting???? Or did you and your lesbo lover addopt?

BB

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:12 PM

One more time. THE BILLS have nothing to even look back at...NOTHING!!!!

BB

Kinzua
12-28-2006, 07:19 PM
One more time. THE BILLS have nothing to even look back at...NOTHING!!!!

BB

Oh, yes, we do. 16-6 in September in Miami ... 21-0 in December in the Ralph!!!

2006 ... SWEEP!!! SWEEP!!! SWEEP!!! SWEEET!!!!

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Go back and read again dip$hit!
And BTW, never post angry...it makes you look like YOU CANT READ.

BB

Oh really?

Go back and read your original post, about what people see when they think of Dolphins...

That post has everything to do with what you were talking about. I'm not the one uncapable of reading, it seems...

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh really?

Go back and read your original post, about what people see when they think of Dolphins...

That post has everything to do with what you were talking about. I'm not the one uncapable of reading, it seems...

Here it is:

I've been trying to access the Zone and it seems like the place fell of the internet.
Gee-wiz, I just wanted to inject my usual flavor.

The 1st post on the 1st page of this thread.
Must you show everyone your ignorance?

BB

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Here it is:

Gee-wiz, I just wanted to inject my usual flavor.

The 1st post on the 1st page of this thread.
Must you show everyone your ignorance?

BB

The post I quoted you idiot...

Try to follow along now, not too hard if you try..

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:35 PM
The post I quoted you idiot...

Try to follow along now, not too hard if you try..

Which? Link me genius!

BB

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Which? Link me genius!

BB

*sigh*

Post #19 and #22...

Grab a snickers folks, this could take awhile...

:rolleyes2

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:41 PM
*sigh*

Post #19 and #22...

:rolleyes2

Here is what you posted:
"
Oh really?

That post has everything to do with what you were talking about. I'm not the one uncapable of reading, it seems..."

"ORIGINAL POST" now its #19 and #22????

Sheesh

BB

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Here is what you posted:
"
Oh really?

That post has everything to do with what you were talking about. I'm not the one uncapable of reading, it seems..."

"ORIGINAL POST" now its #19 and #22????

Sheesh

BB

Was your original post about what people see when they think of the Dolphins???

I don't think so...

bigbry
12-28-2006, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=GoBills24;1061625067]*sigh*

Post #19 and #22...

:rolleyes2[/QUOT

Post #19 was in response about you saying,"look in the Mirror"
#22 is your post.

Bills "speaK", :shakeno:

BB

Mike13
12-29-2006, 12:29 AM
That's because you can't do math. I guess you haven't graduated yet to "Do you want fries with that?". Maybe in a few more years .... :sidelol:

Hmmmm the artard does not understand. What a suprise.

OK Lets see chances are that We'll finish 6-10 and you guys will be 7-9.

What does it matter if you're not in the playoffs?" We have a brighter future, we've improved" blah blah blah any thing can change in the blink of an eye in this league, thats the beauty of the NFL. The Bills have played well I'll give you guys props, we've played like ass ,that sucks.

But the truth is 6-10 and 7-9 are horrible records. You are either contenders or you aren't. "But we swept you." Right now I don't give a flying ****, you beat a **** team, big ****ing deal.

Both teams are **** deal with it.

Understand now dumbass?

LABillzFan
01-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Gee-wiz, I just wanted to inject my usual flavor. :lol:

BBHey Bigbry, since you're the first to bust the nuts of a fan from another team, I couldn't help but come back here and patiently...every so patiently...wait for FinHeaven to recuperate from it's own crash today. And then wait patiently...ever so patiently...for pages to load when it was finally back on line. And then wait patiently...ever so patiently...for my log in to work, and this thread to be found, and this "reply to thread" page to finally load so I could take the time to let you know you are the quintessential Fish fan: first to laugh at someone else's misfortune, and the last one around when the misfortune has found it's way into your world.

Here's hoping you get Mularkey as your new head coach. I'd give anything to see how you and Feelthepain cuddle on your baby blue and orange futon after yet another embarrassing day in the history of Miami Dolphins management.

Why, it seemed like only last week that Dan Marino was your new GM. Which would mean it would seem like only yesterday that he quit.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-03-2007, 06:10 PM
:d

bigbry
01-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey Bigbry, since you're the first to bust the nuts of a fan from another team, I couldn't help but come back here and patiently...every so patiently...wait for FinHeaven to recuperate from it's own crash today. And then wait patiently...ever so patiently...for pages to load when it was finally back on line. And then wait patiently...ever so patiently...for my log in to work, and this thread to be found, and this "reply to thread" page to finally load so I could take the time to let you know you are the quintessential Fish fan: first to laugh at someone else's misfortune, and the last one around when the misfortune has found it's way into your world.

Here's hoping you get Mularkey as your new head coach. I'd give anything to see how you and Feelthepain cuddle on your baby blue and orange futon after yet another embarrassing day in the history of Miami Dolphins management.

Why, it seemed like only last week that Dan Marino was your new GM. Which would mean it would seem like only yesterday that he quit.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Ahhhhhhh my "log in" just worked. Do you know where your wife is?

BB

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 09:26 PM

BB
It's illegal to marry sheep in LA, Bry!

LABillzFan
01-03-2007, 11:46 PM

BBBrilliant retort. Really. I mean, in the history of retorts, yours is right up there. I can't believe that you worked so hard to be the biggest nut-breaker, and just when you can't think you can be any more of a nut-breaker, you come up with this gem. My wife! Wow. Hysterical. That's some really good thinking right there. Creative, intelligent, witty...all the things you never expect to see in a Fish fan.

Seriously. If this is the best you can do, Bigbry, maybe you need to take a little vacation from nut-breaking. And who knows? When your vacation is over, maybe you'll have a new head coach, and a defense that isn't a rat's asshair away from retirement, and an owner that isn't about to sell his team, and a team that isn't, to quote Tony Kornhole, the laughingstock of the entire NFL.

With a little luck, maybe your team won't even get swept by the Bills and the Jets.

Geez, man. I expected much more from you. Shoulda known better.

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
to quote Tony Kornhole, the laughingstock of the entire NFL.

Was this on PTI?

I didn't catch that.

LABillzFan
01-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Was this on PTI?

I didn't catch that.Yes.

bigbry
01-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Brilliant retort. Really. I mean, in the history of retorts, yours is right up there. I can't believe that you worked so hard to be the biggest nut-breaker, and just when you can't think you can be any more of a nut-breaker, you come up with this gem. My wife! Wow. Hysterical. That's some really good thinking right there. Creative, intelligent, witty...all the things you never expect to see in a Fish fan.

Seriously. If this is the best you can do, Bigbry, maybe you need to take a little vacation from nut-breaking. And who knows? When your vacation is over, maybe you'll have a new head coach, and a defense that isn't a rat's asshair away from retirement, and an owner that isn't about to sell his team, and a team that isn't, to quote Tony Kornhole, the laughingstock of the entire NFL.

With a little luck, maybe your team won't even get swept by the Bills and the Jets.

Geez, man. I expected much more from you. Shoulda known better.

Lots "O" typing.
Are you saying you have no nuts to break?

BB