PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas vs GOW (multiplayer).

FinsNCanes
12-24-2006, 11:04 PM
I went over to my brothers house for christmas eve (obviously) and he showed me both games. GOW definetely has better graphics but the gameplay on multiplayer looks to "run n gun" for my taste. Rainbow Six looks "good" but the multiplayer looks more tactical and more depth to it. Has anyone played both? What do you guys think? I also like the fact in Rainbow you can upgrade grear by gaining ranks and stuff through multi.

Nappy Roots
12-24-2006, 11:13 PM
i hope its alot different, but i played the rainbow six online demo, and **** it was horrible. i played it for like 10 minutes, then deleted it.

Majpain
12-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Gears is anything but Run and gun. Maybe you were playing COD3. RB6:V is more slow paced than Gears much more realistic.

FinsNCanes
12-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Gears is anything but Run and gun. Maybe you were playing COD3. RB6:V is more slow paced than Gears much more realistic.

He possibly could of been in some quick match thing because that's all I saw people doing, not to mention it seemed every round ended in less then 2 minutes.

Majpain
12-25-2006, 01:28 PM
He possibly could of been in some quick match thing because that's all I saw people doing, not to mention it seemed every round ended in less then 2 minutes.

Player match is filled with nubs. Of course its like that when you got players who arent very good with the game. NOw ranked if you tried that most of the time you will die. Especialy if its the host. Host gets no lag.

Slappy8800
12-26-2006, 02:08 AM
the rainbow six demo kicked major ***!

UltraDol-Fan
12-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Both are good, I agree that neither are run and gun. I've been addicted to the leveling and unlocking on RB6 the last few days though. I really like how it is almost impossible to find anyone who looks like you online, and being able to put your face on your guy with the vision cam is awesome too.