PDA

View Full Version : Miami O line with a team using same mentality.

SR 7
12-25-2006, 12:17 AM
I was looking at madden to see how the O line stats are as tehy seem close to real life ppl and get an idea of how they are.

we all know miami has a SLOW unathletic o line. mainly b/c we like maulers b/c of houck and big guys. well i NOticed taht the Chargers have the same GIANT Maulers but athletic fast and quick linemen.

i mean McNeal is 6 6? 32532354 lbs? his speed is 64 i believe where as our LT is in the 40's. our entire O line is SLOW as a turtle. we definitley need to imrpove this area tremendously.

since ppl jumped teh gun to already say irrelivant things, NO i am not saying madden is this so in life its this. I said to get an idea to see how slow they are even in teh game and its a huge drop off. b/c in real life they are TURTLES.

Desides
12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Madden does not reflect the actual performances or characteristics of real football players.

Silverphin
12-25-2006, 12:22 AM
And to be fair, Alabi and Toledo are pretty athletic.

SR 7
12-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Madden does not reflect the actual performances or characteristics of real football players.

bro i didnt mean it DIRECTLY TO MADDEN! i said to get an idea b/c if you hadn't notice evreyoen said (meaning commentators, analysis, articles) that our O LINE does not do well against the faster defenses in thsi league. ala panthers we saw, jaguars, vikings etc etc. our O line is fat slow and not athletic. thats my damn point dont throw something dumb like that out b/c evreyoen talks about "this isnt madden" on this forum.

SR 7
12-25-2006, 12:24 AM
And to be fair, Alabi and Toledo are pretty athletic.

yea your right. they are contributing SO WELL. what does a 2nd stringer have to do with the current line up? in that case DONT TALK about a LT in this draft or any other spot b/c im assuming ur sayin alabi and toledo are the future by a statement that once again has ntn to do with the topic.

Dol-Fan Dupree
12-25-2006, 01:09 AM
I was looking at madden to see how the O line stats are as tehy seem close to real life ppl and get an idea of how they are.

we all know miami has a SLOW unathletic o line. mainly b/c we like maulers b/c of houck and big guys. well i NOticed taht the Chargers have the same GIANT Maulers but athletic fast and quick linemen.

i mean McNeal is 6 6? 32532354 lbs? his speed is 64 i believe where as our LT is in the 40's. our entire O line is SLOW as a turtle. we definitley need to imrpove this area tremendously.

since ppl jumped teh gun to already say irrelivant things, NO i am not saying madden is this so in life its this. I said to get an idea to see how slow they are even in teh game and its a huge drop off. b/c in real life they are TURTLES.

Houck likes Charger type of linemen. He help build that line.

Silverphin
12-25-2006, 01:45 AM
yea your right. they are contributing SO WELL. what does a 2nd stringer have to do with the current line up? in that case DONT TALK about a LT in this draft or any other spot b/c im assuming ur sayin alabi and toledo are the future by a statement that once again has ntn to do with the topic.

:rolleyes:

I said that in response to you saying

we all know miami has a SLOW unathletic o line.

And just to let you know, Joe Toledo was supposed to be our starting RG before he went down with injury. And just because a player is a 2nd stringer doesn't mean he'll never become starter.