PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans-ANSWER this

bigbry
12-25-2006, 02:03 AM
It was 66 degrees in L.A. today.
Would you rather the team play there and win or stay and lose the way they did today.
:evil:

BB

LABillzFan
12-26-2006, 06:22 PM
It was 66 degrees in L.A. today.
Would you rather the team play there and win or stay and lose the way they did today.
:evil:

BBAs was proven last night, a team can reside in a balmy area and still lose in bad weather. Of course, our problem on Sunday was the weather and your problem last night was that you can't win more than one game in your division. And considering we beat you in NY as well as in your nice, empty stadium, I can't help but wonder...what was the point of your post?

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:45 AM
As was proven last night, a team can reside in a balmy area and still lose in bad weather. Of course, our problem on Sunday was the weather and your problem last night was that you can't win more than one game in your division. And considering we beat you in NY as well as in your nice, empty stadium, I can't help but wonder...what was the point of your post?

You have to remember, Bigby always wears a big bra, but with nothing in it, if you know what I mean.

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 12:17 PM
You have to remember, Bigby always wears a big bra, but with nothing in it, if you know what I mean.
Like your hat? If you know what I mean.:lol:

B-lo
12-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Yea , Big Bra needs to be re-fitted. This post/question is really stupid. La billzfan pretty much summed it up. He can talk about us moving all he wants, that's hear say, and rumors. IMO It's NEVER going to happen. He needs to worry about the sorry as# phags and their dreadful situation they are in! Their offense suks and their d-fense is as old as dirt, and they don't even know who their coach may be next year. But keep worrying about the Bills BIG BRA, if it helps keep you from worrying about the team that has the TRUE problems the dolphags!:cooldude:

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Well it is very windy here in L.A. so that might not affect them too bad.Not sure if the Bills would like to play here, the weather is very unpredictable.
Plus, no way in hell do I want the Bills coming to my backyard.

HurriPhin
12-28-2006, 03:15 AM
Sorry Icephinfan but I would much rather visit LA once a year than travel to Barffalo.

icephinfan
12-28-2006, 03:28 AM
Sorry Icephinfan but I would much rather visit LA once a year than travel to Barffalo.

The traveling part I understand, at least here we have things to do, but no Bills please no Bills.:lol:

bigbry
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Like your hat? If you know what I mean.:lol:

:rofl:

BB

bigbry
12-28-2006, 06:16 PM
As was proven last night, a team can reside in a balmy area and still lose in bad weather. Of course, our problem on Sunday was the weather and your problem last night was that you can't win more than one game in your division. And considering we beat you in NY as well as in your nice, empty stadium, I can't help but wonder...what was the point of your post?

Just answer the question...it was a simple one for simple minds.
That was the point of my post.

BB