PDA

View Full Version : **Official "What I Got for Christmas" Thread**

LouPhinFan
12-25-2006, 10:13 AM
OK, here it is guys and gals. What did Santa bring you?

Me?

Here are some highlights:

The official NFL Reebok sideline golf shirt from NFL.com
bottle of Wookford Reserve (the best wiskey bourbon on the planet)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for my Gamecube
new University of Louisville golf shirt

byroan
12-25-2006, 10:14 AM
$$$

I'm moving in the next few months so I need to save all I can get. :chuckle:

PHINFREAK3675
12-25-2006, 10:15 AM
i would like to see what everybody got for christmas that has to do with the dolphins. this is what i got.

1. a channing crowder jersey!!!!
2. dolphins leather jacket...its so sweet
3. a dolphins bag for when i fly to away games
4. a dolphins beenie/hood
5. a fossil watch with the dolphins engraved in it
6. dolphins sweat shorts
7. couple dolphins shirts

see everyone at the game

p.s- this will be the best christmas if we beat the jets

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Metal Panda
12-25-2006, 11:37 AM
I told my family to keep spending down, but they never listen. at least we finally took care of them this year! (they got more than we did, and deserve it).

anywho...

Miami Dolphins 2005 DVD yearbook (I had no clue this was even purchasable, but my mom found it)
Orange Jason Taylor replica jersey
South Park Seasons 1 and 2
Simpsons season 6
Sopranos video game
NCAA 2k7 (basketball, both for PS2)
Khaki pants
Work shirt
2006 NFL stats book

but most of all, I got my sanity back 2 weeks ago, and that means more to me than any material goods.

banzaitrey
12-25-2006, 11:45 AM
I got an Xbox 360 with Madden 2007,Rainbow Six Vegas,Ridge Racer 6 and I am working nights at a firework stand so I can buy a plasma for my room in a few weeks and My dad is going to pay for half of my tv...Some hollister and sonic gift cards and 200 dollars...

Amars
12-25-2006, 11:59 AM
sweater and a shirt. But mostly get to see my daughter open up her gift. She still hasnt woke yet. :chuckle:

Amars
12-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Im surprise that they didnt buy the dolphins franchise.

J/K Merry Christmas

PHINFREAK3675
12-25-2006, 12:19 PM
haha

yeah we would prob be better if i did own them

lol

jk

cnc66
12-25-2006, 01:34 PM
the company of my son at tonights game. :)

bg34
12-25-2006, 01:41 PM
PS3
Hiking boots
Dig. Camera
PS3 accessories
2 dozen Prov1's
a little $$$

Celtkin
12-25-2006, 01:45 PM

best.gift.ever

Also, don't forget to take picture tonight...lots of pictures

NJFINSFAN1
12-25-2006, 01:47 PM
The Garmin eTrex Venture GPS system, its an awesome gift that I will use to map out my mountain bike rides (And never get lost!!:rolleyes: )

SKing29
12-25-2006, 01:56 PM
I got a new usb mouse for my laptop, a new usb drive, a dolphins fleece jacket, and money. Great Christmas.

Dolphin1184
12-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Canon Pixma MP530 multifunction printer
Sony DVD/VCR
New Balance Shoes
Clothes

Metal Panda
12-25-2006, 02:50 PM

in the end, that's really all that matters. enjoy.

Roman529
12-25-2006, 04:29 PM
A new watch, a Homer Simpson Clock :lol: , and my dad gave me $500 :tongue:

HysterikiLL
12-25-2006, 05:40 PM
A new watch, a Homer Simpson Clock :lol: , and my dad gave me $500 :tongue:

:lol: @Homer clock.

I got 500 dollars too...:hump: to take off my endless line of debts...I also got a bunch of supplements and clothing...same old stuff...

My grandma gave me some clothes pegs....

Roman529
12-25-2006, 06:23 PM
:lol: @Homer clock.

I got 500 dollars too...:hump: to take off my endless line of debts...I also got a bunch of supplements and clothing...same old stuff...

My grandma gave me some clothes pegs....

I love my Homer Simpson clock....the minute hand has a bottle of beer on it and as it goes around Homer's eyes follow where the beer is at. :lol:

FinsNCanes
12-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Nothing..

Yes, I'm serious..heh. My parents payed my bills this whole year so I felt bad asking for anything.

finfan01
12-25-2006, 07:48 PM
1. New Dolphins gear
2. golf clubs..
3. gift cards
4. clothes:(
5. DVDs
6. $$$$$

FinsNCanes
12-25-2006, 07:51 PM
1. New Dolphins gear
2. golf clubs..
3. gift cards
4. clothes:(
5. DVDs
6. $$$$$

Clothes are great. Unless they're ****ty clothes, but all in all I actually like getting clothes (if they're from the stores I shop at).

L.T.21
12-25-2006, 08:33 PM
A 1-week fly fishing trip to Colorado! :-)

Cookies

Chocolate

Socks

One too many ties.
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Jimi
12-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Ps3!!!!!:d

Bobby Humphrey
12-26-2006, 01:53 AM
nothing ...... damn communists

Fresh
12-26-2006, 01:55 AM
My parents hooked it up for Christmas - got me a new BMW 325i

I have (well.. had) an '06 TSX that my brother who is older than me really wants (he has horrible experience with Beamers, and Acura = his second favorite), so we're just going to transfer the papers or whatever it is you do. It wasn't in my name anyways, so my parents will handle that. He's already driving it so whatever..

Aside from that, I got a lot of money, which will be put into my car for the most part. I'm gonna need some black/chrome rims, a sound system, and some other things. :D

EDIT: That's not really my favorite gift because I knew I was getting it, lol.. my girl got me this autographed/framed photo of Dwyane Wade. It's awesome, man.. I know she spent a lot on that. I'm gonna take a picture and post it sometime this week. She replaced my Burberry cologne that my ******* nephew dropped/broke too.

Nappy Roots
12-26-2006, 01:58 AM
My parents hooked it up for Christmas - got me a new BMW 325i

I have an '06 TSX that my brother who is older than me really wants (he has horrible experience with Beamers, and Acura = his second favorite), so we're just going to transfer the papers or whatever it is you do. It wasn't in my name anyways, so my parents will handle that. He's already driving it so whatever..

Aside from that, I got a lot of money, which will be put into my car for the most part. I'm gonna need some black/chrome rims, a sound system, and some other things. :D

:eek:

holy ****! thats whats up man. congrats!

Fresh
12-26-2006, 02:00 AM
:eek:

holy ****! thats whats up man. congrats!

I know.. I owe my parents the world!

I knew I was getting it because my ******* brother spoiled it for me.

They were gonna surprise me, didn't have to ask me color or anything - everyone in my family knows me.. it has to be black or silver and it has to have black leather. :lol:

Nappy Roots
12-26-2006, 02:03 AM
I know.. I owe my parents the world!

I knew I was getting it because my ******* brother spoiled it for me.

They were gonna surprise me, didn't have to ask me color or anything - everyone in my family knows me.. it has to be black or silver and it has to have black leather. :lol:

ddddaaaaaaaaaamn. my mom gave me 60 dollars....:tantrum:

Fresh
12-26-2006, 02:06 AM
ddddaaaaaaaaaamn. my mom gave me 60 dollars....:tantrum:

Hey, as long as she loves you.. that's what matters. If I could send this BMW back and get back my Uncle's life that was lost yesterday, I'd definitely do it.

But what else did you get?

Some of you guys got some nice stuff.. I see a lot of "PS3" on lists. :cooldude:

Nappy Roots
12-26-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey, as long as she loves you.. that's what matters. If I could send this BMW back and get back my Uncle's life that was lost yesterday, I'd definitely do it.

But what else did you get?

Some of you guys got some nice stuff.. I see a lot of "PS3" on lists. :cooldude:

damn dogg, im sorry to hear that man. you and dre man. and i feel you on the love tip, i dont look for anything for christmas anymore. ya feel me. its all about the family now. its more about giving to me now. specially with my 2 1/2 year old brother. this was his first year really into christmas.

i got some shirts that ill probably never wear, 160 all together, and a nice watch. but like i said, i really really dont care about what i get anymore man.

but again, sorry to hear bout your loss man.

Fresh
12-26-2006, 02:16 AM
damn dogg, im sorry to hear that man. you and dre man. and i feel you on the love tip, i dont look for anything for christmas anymore. ya feel me. its all about the family now. its more about giving to me now. specially with my 2 1/2 year old brother. this was his first year really into christmas.

i got some shirts that ill probably never wear, 160 all together, and a nice watch. but like i said, i really really dont care about what i get anymore man.

but again, sorry to hear bout your loss man.

Yeah, I feel you on that (and I appreciate the well wishes for my family).. it ain't really about the gifts. I'm actually the type who doesn't like people giving me too much. I can accept something like that from my parents because I'm doing well over at FIU and they feel like I've earned it, and I work so I hope they let me handle the monthly payments.

But yeah, I definitely feel you on the family thing. I had tickets for the Heat game today, but it was my Mother's brother who died.. so I stayed home and watched the game. My Mom has a lot of siblings and they're all so close, so this was a real sad Christmas. The big Christmas party in the family was yesterday, and we all got the call from Jamaica in the middle of it.. terrible seeing everyone so depressed at this time of the year.

I also found out today that my pregnant cousin who is like a sister to me, basically, (due in March) declared me the Godfather, so really.. that's my biggest excitement right now. So yep, I agree that it's more of a family thing.

Miami 13
12-26-2006, 02:19 AM
I got $300, which some will be used for my tattoo next month and probably money towards some PS3 and PSP stuff.

Roman529
12-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey remember, it is not what you got, it is the thought that counts. :sidelol:

I didn'y buy that argument either. :wink:

GoBills24
12-26-2006, 03:37 AM
Kenneth Cole - Black cologne, Echo cologne, a watch, chocolate, Sabres DVD, Bills book, NFL Trivia game, 30 GB Video iPod.

Plus cards with money, of course...

Amars
12-26-2006, 04:57 AM
This is my spoiled daughter this morning. I came to a conclusion that this will be the last year she gets this many gifts. If you notice the empty dolphins stocking :cry:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://imageshack.us)

FINdestructible
12-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Clothes
Autographed 1972 Miami Dolphins Yearbook!!!!
Autographed Dan Marino HOF jersey!!
Ipod

NJFINSFAN1
12-26-2006, 12:26 PM
This is my spoiled daughter this morning. I came to a conclusion that this will be the last year she gets this many gifts. If you notice the empty dolphins stocking :cry:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6361/picture061cl6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dam man!!! That's a lot of presents she got!!!:eek:

FINdestructible
12-26-2006, 12:27 PM

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6361/picture061cl6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Lol, she looks really happy! My son is almost two, so he's not into the whole Santa thing yet. Hopefully next year though, as i can't wait to see him with the same look as your daughter!

By the way, sorry about the empty stocking. :lol:

Dolphin1184
12-26-2006, 01:40 PM

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6361/picture061cl6.jpg

Wow, I miss being young like that.

dolphinfan2k5
12-26-2006, 05:09 PM

I see you ended up getting that skateboard you designed. It looks great :up: Hope she likes it.

byroan
12-26-2006, 05:14 PM

It's Pablo! :lol:

Edit: I just noticed the Elmo TMX stashed in the corner as well.

Pagan
12-26-2006, 05:18 PM
~ Hurst competition short-throw shifter.
~ T-handle for shifter.
~ Red floor mats with embroidered "GT" logo.
~ Kissology: 1974-1977 DVD
~ Kamelot: One Cold Winter's Night DVD
~ Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins jersey
~ Denim & Leather jacket with a dragon embroidered on the back
~ "The Official Guide to the Munsters" book
~ Gears of War for XBox 360
~ Call of Duty 3 for XBox 360
~ Sonic the Hedgehog for XBox 360

some other things I can't remember at the moment.

Roman529
12-26-2006, 05:19 PM

WOW!!!! That's a lot of gifts. :eek:

NJFINSFAN1
12-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Got my wife this! I used it this morning and I can hardly walk now!:boohoo:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/p2240508dt-1.jpg

Quelonio
12-26-2006, 07:11 PM
I got that book with all the calvin and hobbes comic strips ever... that was an awesome present... Also got an XBox 360 but I have to share it with my brother who is much more of a gamer than I am, so I think I have to say he got the xbox more than I did.

DonShula84
12-26-2006, 08:57 PM

The skateboard looks like it turned out great.

Silverphin
12-26-2006, 09:13 PM
An electric razor, a Brut cologne set, an umbrella, a card, $60. Not too shabby I guess.

FLOUNDER
12-26-2006, 11:40 PM
An eletric razor, white channing crowder jersey, a white pat white (wvu jerey). 50 bucks. 2 12 inch kicker subwoofers for my explorer

Amars
12-27-2006, 01:08 AM
The skateboard looks like it turned out great.

Ya it really did. We went to the park today and I tried to teach her. The lesson didnt work out to good, I ate crap.

finfan01
12-27-2006, 01:13 AM
An electric razor, a golf umbrella, Mizuno MX-23 Irons, gift cards, clothes, a dogtag in memory of my dog Dusty:(, DVD's, golf balls, a clock, some other random stuff

Amars
12-27-2006, 01:15 AM
It's Pablo! :lol:

Edit: I just noticed the Elmo TMX stashed in the corner as well.

You watch that show too.

Vertical Limit
12-27-2006, 01:35 AM
I don't really ask anything for Christmas anymore nor expect things. But I got the D-Wade's both Marquette's and Olympic edition shoes. Got a bunch of gift cards. Got an upgrade for my laptop [which i needed so bad for my projects and other ****]. I forgot what else I got, I really liked the gifts though. I guess I was a good boy. :1st: Though not as good as Blueprint. BMW 325i?!?!?!?! O_O!!

Dolphin1184
12-27-2006, 02:02 AM
An electric razor, a golf umbrella, Mizuno MX-23 Irons, gift cards, clothes, a dogtag in memory of my dog Dusty:(, DVD's, golf balls, a clock, some other random stuff

Last month I got Cleveland TA-6 irons and love them. How do you like the MX-23 so far? And what kind of balls did you get?

finfan01
12-27-2006, 04:54 AM
Last month I got Cleveland TA-6 irons and love them. How do you like the MX-23 so far? And what kind of balls did you get?

The MX-23s are pretty tough to adjust to...they have more weight in the toe and it was hard to get my swing back the first time at the range....but once you start hitting them well...the forged irons tell you in feel and distance :woot:

and I normally play Titleist Pro-V1, but those are a little pricey so my cousins got me Calloway Warbirds and Nike Mojos...both have nice feel