PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07, PS3

iDolFan
12-25-2006, 02:45 PM
I think it's a great game, however, off the top of my head there's one F-up! As far as I can tell now, there's no alternate uniforms! And Miami can't use all white uniforms!! WTF?? Am I missing something, or is this just how the game is?

Phin-o-rama
12-25-2006, 02:48 PM
same with 360 version....even the alternate uni's that you can buy don't include a white one, i don't think.

FinsNCanes
12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Anyone else having this problem..? I try to control JT but it seems the only way I can (without him running the other way) is to hold sprint down, otherwise he just tries to run around the damn linemen EVERYTIME. Also, when I tried assigning sprint to R1 (nothing else was R1) all the guys would do this little juke thing before hand and it makes it useless. I dunno..guess I should get used to the default settings.

I played with Chargers today and I couldn't get the powder blues. I was pissed. Did anyone else notice Minor has dreads in the game and Mare looks like a linebacker? I dunno..it's fun, looks good, but it seems they didn't put much into the way character looks on some people, not to mention the Dolphins are the 3rd worse team on the game..which is a suprise actually.

Brown42000
12-25-2006, 07:42 PM
2008 should be better because they will actually put some effort in making the game for the PS3 and not just converting the 360 version to the PS3 version.

FinsNCanes
12-25-2006, 07:50 PM
They need to do something. I've been playing the same game for years now. They need to let you link moves together or something. What ever happened to being able to jump over the pile and stuff?

Majpain
12-25-2006, 07:56 PM
2008 should be better because they will actually put some effort in making the game for the PS3 and not just converting the 360 version to the PS3 version.

What you mean they make madden diffrently on each console?

*Besides the controls*

Motion
12-26-2006, 09:15 AM
What you mean they make madden diffrently on each console?

*Besides the controls*

They did add a couple features for the PS3 version, like gang tackling.

WestCKoastiN
12-29-2006, 02:13 AM
madden 07 is a bust not so great everyone looks so stiff on defense.