PDA

View Full Version : A question for those using GIMP

like2god
12-26-2006, 03:27 PM
I have a friend that is using GIMP and he is having a hard time saving his files. I'm using PS7 so I can't help him much and I did a quick google search but didn't really find anything. What does he need to do to save his files into a jpg, gif or png?

Thanks in advance

:cooldude:

like2god
12-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Noone?

finfan01
12-27-2006, 01:17 AM
did you check gimp.org ?there is a link to download the user manual...idk if it has anything:confused:

it was the first hit on google:o

like2god
12-27-2006, 01:27 AM
did you check gimp.org ?there is a link to download the user manual...idk if it has anything:confused:

it was the first hit on google:o

Yup, I sent him the few links that I found (that was one of them) but I haven't heard back from him, so I don't know if they worked or not. I was looking for a more definitive answer from someone here that uses the program. Thanks for the help anyway bro, I appreciate it. :wink:

finfan01
12-27-2006, 01:30 AM
Yup, I sent him the few links that I found (that was one of them) but I haven't heard back from him, so I don't know if they worked or not. I was looking for a more definitive answer from someone here that uses the program. Thanks for the help anyway bro, I appreciate it. :wink:

:tongue::tongue:

I could never quite figure out photoshop:(

Edit: I used as many manuals as I could...but i guess Ill let people on here handle that :)