PDA

View Full Version : Twas the nite of the laugher!....

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Two of the lousiest offenses in the league played last nite and it was hardly watchable.....#20 busted his knee up running away from a play?.....and whats up with J.Taylor his "big tackles" only come when his blocker misses an assignment:lol: ...OVERRATED!...bad team, bad players and bad coaches=LOSERS....."ONLY THE RAIDERS ARE WORSE":
CLEO,CLEO,CLEO,CLEO,CLEO!!.......:sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Playoffs?

like2god
12-26-2006, 03:45 PM
:rolleyes2

Go buy a clue, junior

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Playoffs?

PLAYOFFS?.......not yet pal!:lol:

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Playoffs?

BILLS -31-zits-13....The raiders will probably kick your dic in next week!:eek: :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:00 PM
BILLS -31-zits-13....The raiders will probably kick your dic in next week!:eek: :lol:

0-4 Love that doughnut!!! Go back to playing with barbies!!

Pathetic how you had to rely on the Fins to win to help you with getting into the playoffs.

like2god
12-26-2006, 04:02 PM

Judging by this post and the Admin warning in your sig, it might be time for you to grow the f*ck up and at least try to grasp the game of football. :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 04:04 PM
:jt0323:

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 04:05 PM
0-4 Love that doughnut!!! Go back to playing with barbies!!

Pathetic how you had to rely on the Fins to win to help you with getting into the playoffs.

31-13.......No competition easy victory at your own house ...I hope you were there!:boohoo: !:D

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 04:06 PM
31-13.......No competition easy victory at your own house ...I hope you were there!:boohoo: !:D
:shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:06 PM

Just like we stuck our foot in your arse at your house!!

Enjoy the off-season!!:sidelol: Dick Jauron!!:sidelol:

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Judging by this post and the Admin warning in your sig, it might be time for you to grow the f*ck up and at least try to grasp the game of football. :shakeno:

YEA,LETS GRASP!..........31-13:sidelol: :sidelol: you can go to your corner and pick your mouth piece up now.

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 04:10 PM
:shakeno:

Done with your popcorn and coke all ready?

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 04:13 PM
Just like we stuck our foot in your arse at your house!!

Enjoy the off-season!!:sidelol: Dick Jauron!!:sidelol:

RAIDERS-24.....ZITS-13 woooe nelly:eek: :eek:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:14 PM
RAIDERS-24.....ZITS-13 whooo nelly:eek: :eek:

Titans!! LOL!! VY made you guys look like rookies!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Done with your popcorn and coke all ready?
It was a Dr. Pepper.

:D

like2god
12-26-2006, 04:16 PM
YEA,LETS GRASP!..........31-13:sidelol: :sidelol: you can go to your corner and pick your mouth piece up now.

Dolphins: 2 SB's

Buffalo: 0, unless you want to count the 4 straight losses as accomplishments. :sidelol:

Alltime record: Miami 50 wins
....................Buffalo 35 wins
....................1 tie

Miami b1tch slapped the Bills all throughout the 70's, going undefeated against the Jills led by OJ "If I did it" Simpson.

Checkmate

:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:17 PM

Buffalo: 0, unless you want to count the 4 straight losses as accomplishments. :sidelol:

Miami b1tch slapped the Bills all throughout the 70's, going undefeated against the Jills led by OJ "If I did it" Simpson.

Checkmate

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 04:27 PM

Checkmate

How sweeeeep it was this year my friend:D ...my sides are still split from laughing at your lazy peewee team!:lol: :D

Billhoff
12-26-2006, 04:28 PM
It was a Dr. Pepper.

:D

Pour some steroids in it and you can be just like Zack!

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:36 PM

Or he can put midol into it and be like JP.

like2god
12-26-2006, 04:36 PM
How sweeeeep it was this year my friend:D ...my sides are still split from laughing at your lazy peewee team!:lol: :D
:rolleyes2

Well, I'm glad that you had a good laugh, after all that's why they play the games. It doesn't have anything to do with the Lombardi trophy or anything, they just do it so the Jills faithful have something to laugh about. Good for you. :up:

:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 04:39 PM
:confused:

Dude, you're a complete tool. Sweep or not Bills=No playoffs in '06. Enjoy the sweep bro, it seems to have brightened your pathetic life.

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 04:43 PM

Dude, you're a complete tool. Sweep or not Bills=No playoffs in '06. Enjoy the sweep bro, it seems to have brightened your pathetic life.

Dont be too hard on him, all they have to do there is go cow tipping.

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Dont be too hard on him, all they have to do there is go cow tipping.

Only after they tire of inbreeding.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/No20Cow20Tipping-1.jpg

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 05:15 PM
sick *******!

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 05:34 PM
sick *******!
Moooooooooooo!

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Moooooooooooo!

LOL!!

Type-O
12-26-2006, 05:52 PM
dude,you're a Bills fan! Your **** team lost 4 freakin superbowls in a row and play a stones throw from Canada. We're most likely playoff bound and your big win on Dec 10 means ****. Have fun with Jauron for a few years. LMAO

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 06:18 PM
dude,you're a Bills fan! Your **** team lost 4 freakin superbowls in a row and play a stones throw from Canada. We're most likely playoff bound and your big win on Dec 10 means ****. Have fun with Jauron for a few years. LMAO

I heard the entire Bills team loves their coach DICK.

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Very pleased with Jauron,thanks for asking:D
Ask Pittsburgh or any other superbowl team "fans" how hard it is to go back the very next year ,we did it FOUR times!!....but then again you wouldn`t know a dam thing about that now would ya pal?:eek: :eek:
31-13 I can still smell the blood behind "your own" woodshed!!"NOW THAT WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF A$$ BEATING THERE!"!...Hell the fire company had to hose the whole fukin shed down,green blood splattered everywhere!:sidelol::sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Ask Pittsburgh or any other superbowl team "fans" how hard it is to go back the very next year ,we did it FOUR times!!....but then again you wouldn`t know a dam thing about that now would ya pal?:eek: :eek:
31-13 I can still smell the blood behind "your own" woodshed!!"NOW THAT WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF A$$ BEATING THERE!"!...Hell the fire company had to hose the whole fukin shed down,green blood splattered everywhere!:sidelol::sidelol:

Keep living the dream, if beating us lets you sleep at night, then go on with your bad self!:sidelol:

I will take an *** beating anyday if it means going to the playoffs!!

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:01 AM

Weren`t you girls predicted to go to the Superbowl this year, again?...and you send a team like THAT out to compete with professionals!...simply pathetic and embarrassing for the AFC east!:shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:01 AM

You did it four times, but you also lost 4 times!!:sidelol:

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Keep living the dream, if beating us lets you sleep at night, then go on with your bad self!:sidelol:

I will take an *** beating anyday if it means going to the playoffs!!

Your not in yet, meathead....HEADLINES:
"RAIDERS UPSET ZITS"
24-13
Wouldn`t that be the cats meow?:boohoo: :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Your not in yet, meathead....HEADLINES:
"RAIDERS UPSET ZITS"
24-13
Wouldn`t that be the cats meow?:boohoo: :lol:

At least the Jets have a chance to get in!!

If we are so bad, then what teams did you beat that we lost to?

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:11 AM

Enjoyed beating the crap out of the dopefins ,broncos,steelers,chiefs and the jets gettin there though, ...WAIT!...JETS??....Na, they were way Too busy suckin there own organs!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:11 AM
It takes a real man to take pride in 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses! My hat off to you!:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Weren`t you girls predicted to go to the Superbowl this year, again?...and you send a team like THAT out to compete with professionals!...simply pathetic and embarrassing for the AFC east!:shakeno:
Embarassing is having a team from your division go four times in a row and not getting it done. Did you guys get a first round bye in the playoffs? Oh, snap, you're not in the playoffs either. Come back when you've got some real smack, Jackhoff!:goof:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Embarassing is having a team from your division go four times in a row and not getting it done. Did you guys get a first round bye in the playoffs? Oh, snap, you're not in the playoffs either. Come back when you've got some real smack, Jackhoff!:goof:

:sidelol: But we went four times in a row:goof:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:20 AM
:sidelol: But we went four times in a row:goof:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/special_ed-1.jpg
YAY!

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:21 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Vinfan/special_ed.jpg
YAY!

Billhoff at his best!

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:21 AM

:tantrum: ..oh yea,My DAD CAN BEAT YOUR DAD UP!:tantrum: :lol:
You better worry about next week, kid.....their just might be alot of ground beef flying around when 75,000 dumb meathead zit fans heads are exploding after the upset....Wheres the beef gonna be next week??in NEW YOOORK!:D :wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:24 AM
:tantrum: ..oh yea,My DAD CAN BEAT YOUR DAD UP!:tantrum: :lol:
You better worry about next week, kid.....their just might be alot of ground beef flying around when 75,000 dumb meathead zit fans heads are exploding after the upset....Wheres the beef gonna be next week??in NEW YOOORK!:D :wink:

Where are the Bills going to be after next Sunday?

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:26 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:26 AM
It takes a real man to take pride in 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses! My hat off to you!:lol:

Pride?....No.....spin it my way? ...YES!:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:27 AM
http://www.jimaftercollege.com/movies/movie.covers/large/homeward.bound.jpg

:sidelol: :sidelol: Now that was well timed!!

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:27 AM

Weird!

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Your other woodshed a$$ beating flight to hell is just on delay, "if" you get past the Raiders and get in the playoffs.........I hope teams watch the film of the bills beatdown on you,and kick your a$$ as easily as we did!...................................I give you NO chance in hell!

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Weird!

If you don`t understand ....Read it slow and think this time!.............I`ll give you time,go ahead read it again.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Your other woodshed a$$ beating flight to hell is just on delay, "if" you get past the Raiders and get in the playoffs.........I hope teams watch the film of the bills beatdown on you,and kick your a$$ as easily as we did!...................................I give you NO chance in hell!

Last time i checked, we split the season series, Umm.. Titans! Music city miracle?

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:46 AM
If you don`t understand ....Read it slow and think this time!.............I`ll give you time,go ahead read it again.

I read it again, and yup, the Bill's still suck, no matter how you read it!

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Last time i checked, we split the season series, Umm.. Titans! Music city miracle?

Bad call.....tough break ..got over it!:tongue:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Aw come on, you know you've got the T-shirt that reads:

Buffalo Bills
Four Time Super Bowl Chumps
XXV-XXVI-XXVII-XXVIII
'Close, but no cigar'

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:49 AM
I read it again, and yup, the Bill's still suck, no matter how you read it!

If you read it even slower it says31-13 beatdown!:lol: :D

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:50 AM
If you read it even slower it says31-13 beatdown!:lol: :D

Read more into it:

NO playoffs for the Bill's!!

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Aw come on, you know you've got the T-shirt that reads:

Buffalo Bills
Four Time Super Bowl Chumps
XXV-XXVI-XXVII-XXVIII
'Close, but no cigar'

No, but I do have one that says

IF I FLUSH WILL JET FANS GO AWAY:sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:55 AM

IF I FLUSH WILL JET FANS GO AWAY:sidelol: :sidelol:

Truth hurts, no SB'S!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:56 AM

IF I FLUSH WILL JET FANS GO AWAY:sidelol: :sidelol::spit:

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Read more into it:

NO playoffs for the Bill's!!

Let me say this again, your not in yet!.....I feel a stinker game from the jets this week!.............Pennington`s arm is in my noodle soup!:lol:

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Truth hurts, no SB'S!!:sidelol:

Get over it dude,but then again the Jets have no history, except for Mr Namath a couple of years ,who I liked back in the day...to bad he was on the zits.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Get over it dude,but then again the Jets have no history, except for Mr Namath a couple of years ,who I liked back in the day...to bad he was on the zits.

And that man gave us at least one title, we are also the first AFl team to beat an NFL team for a title. 1 title is better than 0 titles!!

There is our history, what trophies do you have again?

Billhoff
12-27-2006, 11:12 AM
And that man gave us at least one title, we are also the first AFl team to beat an NFL team for a title. 1 title is better than 0 titles!!

There is our history, what trophies do you have again?

And HE deserved it....not the fans, who were and still are a bunch of drunkin redneck meatheads from......................Daaaaa, Nuwwyouuuk,daaaa qwueeens...daaa...bruonks:lol: ...ground beef brains anyone?:sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 11:15 AM
And HE deserved it....not the fans, who were and still are a bunch of drunkin redneck meatheads from......................Daaaaa, Nuwwyouuuk,daaaa qwueeens...daaa...bruonks:lol: ...ground beef brains anyone?:sidelol: :sidelol:

Drunkin rednecks, a fan of the Bill's calling someone else a redneck, thats funny!

PhinzN703
12-27-2006, 12:21 PM
All that matters at the end of the day is how many Super Bowls you win. These few Bills fans in this thread seem to be happy just winning regular season games and not going to the playoffs.

Thats fine and all but every team's goal heading into the year is to win it all. How can you be satisfied with going 8-8 or 7-9?

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 12:52 PM
All that matters at the end of the day is how many Super Bowls you win. These few Bills fans in this thread seem to be happy just winning regular season games and not going to the playoffs.

Thats fine and all but every team's goal heading into the year is to win it all. How can you be satisfied with going 8-8 or 7-9?

Their games against the Jet's and Fins are their SB.

PhinzN703
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM

I know, and thats ridiculous. Ask any player on their team if they'd rather win the SB or beat us/Jets. No brainer.

Must be kinda weird to be stoked when you finish under .500 every year

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 01:22 PM
I know, and thats ridiculous. Ask any player on their team if they'd rather win the SB or beat us/Jets. No brainer.

Must be kinda weird to be stoked when you finish under .500 every year

A day in the life of a Bill's fan.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Two of the lousiest offenses in the league played last nite and it was hardly watchable.....#20 busted his knee up running away from a play?.....and whats up with J.Taylor his "big tackles" only come when his blocker misses an assignment:lol: ...OVERRATED!...bad team, bad players and bad coaches=LOSERS....."ONLY THE RAIDERS ARE WORSE":
CLEO,CLEO,CLEO,CLEO,CLEO!!.......:sidelol: :sidelol:

Dick!! LOL!!!:sidelol:

Mike13
12-27-2006, 03:23 PM
How can you be satisfied with going 8-8 or 7-9?

I know right, they act like having a .500 record is equal to winning the superbowl.

PhinzN703
12-27-2006, 04:18 PM
A day in the life of a Bill's fan.

or hell, either way I guess is managable :wink:

PhinzN703
12-27-2006, 04:20 PM
I know right, they act like having a .500 record is equal to winning the superbowl.

It baffles me how they act all hard and accomplished when in reality they havent done anything. You can only measure a franchise's success based on how many titles they have. That IS the goal of having a team.

Then they try and say "oh well we didnt have any expectations this year, we knew we'd suck" followed by "go Dolphins stomp those Pats and Jets so we can make the playoffs".

To fall back on the excuse that you had low hopes doesn't make it right.

Mike13
12-28-2006, 12:26 AM
It baffles me how they act all hard and accomplished when in reality they havent done anything. You can only measure a franchise's success based on how many titles they have. That IS the goal of having a team.

Then they try and say "oh well we didnt have any expectations this year, we knew we'd suck" followed by "go Dolphins stomp those Pats and Jets so we can make the playoffs".

To fall back on the excuse that you had low hopes doesn't make it right.

Agreed.

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 12:31 AM

Not really, but you go right on ahead thinking that.

NYJ EcKo151
12-28-2006, 01:34 AM
The Zits? That doesn't even make any sense. And you laugh hysterical as if it's a good joke.

You could at least try and steal smack from someone else...This doesn't even go with anything...

icephinfan
12-28-2006, 04:55 AM

Checkmate

:lol: CLASSIC!!!!!

But O.J. didn't do it.:eek:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 09:10 AM
:lol: CLASSIC!!!!!

But O.J. didn't do it.:eek:
but "If he did do it" he would have used the candlestick in the conservatory.

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Not really, but you go right on ahead thinking that.

Truth hurts!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:03 AM

no no no ...he would have used the revolver in the library:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:04 AM
we need a bashing thread!!:monkeyr: B-LO!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:05 AM
we need a bashing thread!!:monkeyr: B-LO!

:yes:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:06 AM
:yes:

I nominate you to do the honors.

The depths have gotten weak, we need some serious Chit talking threads!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:07 AM
I nominate you to do the honors.

The depths have gotten weak, we need some serious Chit talking threads!

I defer the nomination to Opie and Ronnie:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:08 AM
I defer the nomination to Opie and Ronnie:lol:

Lets let B-Lo do it, i love to read his babble!

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Lets let B-Lo do it, i love to read his babble!
B-Lo bashing himself? What a sad, sad thought.

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:12 AM
B-Lo bashing himself? What a sad, sad thought.

When he talks he bashes himself, nothing new!

icephinfan
12-28-2006, 03:21 PM

:lol:

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Truth hurts!

You talk as if your Jets had anything to brag about lately.

Type-O
12-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh,they don't? Well,i guess we should expect a comment like that from someone whos team has forgotten what the end result of winning more games than losing is.

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh,they don't? Well,i guess we should expect a comment like that from someone whos team has forgotten what the end result of winning more games than losing is.

No playoffs.

At least, that's what we got when we finished 9-7 in 2004.

:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2006, 10:41 AM

Yeah, a team that was supposed to finish with no more than 5 wins!

Nothing to brag about at all!:shakeno:

Got something else stupid to say Sally?

BwanaZulia
12-29-2006, 11:06 AM

(years without a Bills playoff appearance)

BZ

Type-O
12-29-2006, 11:10 AM

(years without a Bills playoff appearance)

BZ
And 2007 years without a Bills SB win. And thats just AC.

retired opfinistic
12-29-2006, 11:37 AM
And 2007 years without a Bills SB win. And thats just AC.
more like 15 million years.

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2006, 01:01 PM
It will be 15 million more.

GoBills24
12-30-2006, 02:50 AM
Yeah, a team that was supposed to finish with no more than 5 wins!

Nothing to brag about at all!:shakeno:

Got something else stupid to say Sally?

So?

The Bills were predicted to be one of, if not the worst, team(s) in the league.

Where did it get us? No playoffs. Wait until this week's over, then you brag all you want.

BleedinGreenNC
12-30-2006, 09:31 PM
So?

The Bills were predicted to be one of, if not the worst, team(s) in the league.

Where did it get us? No playoffs. Wait until this week's over, then you brag all you want.

Still going to finish ahead of your boys!!

Bragging all the way home, come up with some new material.

SkapePhin
12-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Bills havent made the playoffs since Bill Clinton got a BJ...

finsrclowns
12-30-2006, 11:02 PM

Yesterday?:lol:

GoBills24
12-31-2006, 03:12 AM

+1 year for the Phins last "appearance".

icephinfan
12-31-2006, 04:08 AM
+1 year for the Phins last "appearance".

Yep, don't remind me.:shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
12-31-2006, 10:35 AM

And you know this personally how?

GoBills24
12-31-2006, 09:11 PM
And you know this personally how?

Congratulations on the playoff birth...

:wink:

bigbry
12-31-2006, 09:51 PM

Only you would know!!!

BB

BleedinGreenNC
12-31-2006, 11:19 PM
Thank you boys!!! We will see your teams next year!!