PDA

View Full Version : Comic Book Fans

Motion
12-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Marvel Comics today released a teaser image by artist Michael Turner and asked the question "Is this the new FF?".

The art features the Thing, Human Torch, Black Panther and Storm, and is hotly rumoured to be the Fantastic Four's new line-up come Fantastic Four #544 by writer Dwayne McDuffie and artist Paul Pelletier.

In the aftermath of Civil War comes Reconstruction, the beginning of a stunning new era! Rocked to its foundations by the events of the past several months, Reed and Sue plan a hiatus from the team to work out there marital problems, leaving Ben and Johnny to hold down the fort. But they won't be doing it alone, as two new members join the team - and you won't believe who they are!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Roman529
12-26-2006, 05:16 PM
SWEET!!!! The F4 was one of my favorite comics as a kid, and these new additions would spice things up a little.

ChrisKo
12-27-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm enjoying the whole Civil War series and it's definately going to change a lot of things. I was never a big FF guy, but that will be an interesting team to see. Just not sure I could see the Black Panther fighting on the scale that the FF team traditionally does. Storm can and always will hold her own, so I don't see a problem with her. Man, Turner has been one freaking busy dude over the past year.

The Rev
12-27-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm enjoying the whole Civil War series and it's definately going to change a lot of things. I was never a big FF guy, but that will be an interesting team to see. Just not sure I could see the Black Panther fighting on the scale that the FF team traditionally does. Storm can and always will hold her own, so I don't see a problem with her. Man, Turner has been one freaking busy dude over the past year.

I was just thinking the same thing.

He was doing that series in DC in which Brad messler wrote (what was it called?) in which Elongated Man's wife was accidentally killed by Atom's wife. Beautifully drawn and written.

Silverphin
12-27-2006, 08:39 PM
That's hot!

Now if they can bring back Generation X (Synch especially)