PDA

View Full Version : Saban is not a good coach!!

BringBackWanny
12-26-2006, 08:02 PM
When will people around here realize that Saban is a below average coach? His decisions have been downright horrible. He is a terrible game coach as long as talent evaluator. Starting good call taking Culpepper over Brees. Secondly he drafts Jason Allen and dosent start him until the Chicago game, where he got one of our 8, yes 8 interceptions on the year. We are team that has intercepted 8 passes on the freakin year, the league leader in int's usually has about 9. Then yes Yerimiah Bell had a bad game last night, but does Tillman ever, i mean ever make a play? And he was starting the first half of the year.

Saban is a *****. I heard all of his postgame news conferences when the fins started 1-6. He would say "were close, we just need to make a few plays" etc. He is a joke the fins have one of the worst offenses in the whole league lets face it. Our playmaker Chris Chambers is lucky to get 5 passes thrown his way a game. And Saban last night was a horrible game coach. That deep pass to start the third quarter he challenged. WTF was he thinking does he like giving away timeouts. And before Mare actually hits the game tying fg he calls a timeout. You gotta be kidding me take the delay of game, (God forbid he gets the team on the field in time) because it was like a 30 yd fg you cant burn a timeout there. If the dolphins had all three timeouts the Jets kick their fg with 1 min 35 sec left, instead of 10 sec. Just unbelievable how bad clock management and this 6-9 season has gone with this clueless headcoach. WANNY won 10 games a year with a team of similar talent every year. SABAN is not a good coach, stop defending him, what good can you say about this bum? please someone tell me!

Champagne
12-26-2006, 08:07 PM
When will people around here realize that Saban is a below average coach? His decisions have been downright horrible. He is a terrible game coach as long as talent evaluator. Starting good call taking Culpepper over Brees. Secondly he drafts Jason Allen and dosent start him until the Chicago game, where he got one of our 8, yes 8 interceptions on the year. We are team that has intercepted 8 passes on the freakin year, the league leader in int's usually has about 9. Then yes Yerimiah Bell had a bad game last night, but does Tillman ever, i mean ever make a play? And he was starting the first half of the year.

Saban is a *****. I heard all of his postgame news conferences when the fins started 1-6. He would say "were close, we just need to make a few plays" etc. He is a joke the fins have one of the worst offenses in the whole league lets face it. Our playmaker Chris Chambers is lucky to get 5 passes thrown his way a game. And Saban last night was a horrible game coach. That deep pass to start the third quarter he challenged. WTF was he thinking does he like giving away timeouts. And before Mare actually hits the game tying fg he calls a timeout. You gotta be kidding me take the delay of game, (God forbid he gets the team on the field in time) because it was like a 30 yd fg you cant burn a timeout there. If the dolphins had all three timeouts the Jets kick their fg with 1 min 35 sec left, instead of 10 sec. Just unbelievable how bad clock management and this 6-9 season has gone with this clueless headcoach. WANNY won 10 games a year with a team of similar talent every year. SABAN is not a good coach, stop defending him, what good can you say about this bum? please someone tell me!

Two seasons is not quite enough time to evaluate a coach.

You really need to give a HC 5 years, unless the players don't want to play for him. The players are playing hard for Saban, so that isn't the case here.

If the Fin Nation wants to get rid of Saban after two seasons, then you'd have a difficult time finding a replacement, I'd say.

TotoreMexico
12-26-2006, 08:08 PM
:rolleyes:

And yet another thread...

Joey 22
12-26-2006, 08:12 PM

Welcome to the boards, thats all I can tell you.

phishfan4life
12-26-2006, 08:13 PM

I understand your frustration...but with a name like BringBackWanny, I can't take you too seriously.:goof:

Capt. Dick
12-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Bring back Wanny?!

That`s like sending a "get well soon" card to Fidel Castro.

LABillzFan
12-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Two seasons is not quite enough time to evaluate a coach.Unless his name is Mike Mularkey.

Type-O
12-26-2006, 09:39 PM
you guys should lobby to get Herm from KC,he won't be there too long.

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 11:25 PM
you guys should lobby to get Herm from KC,he won't be there too long.
amost as bad as bring back wanny.

what a **** thread.

Type-O
12-26-2006, 11:37 PM
amost as bad as bring back wanny.

what a **** thread.
Thats why i suggested it:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Thats why i suggested it:lol:
:goof:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Bring back Wanny?!

That`s like sending a "get well soon" card to Fidel Castro.

LOL!!

SpurzN703
12-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Are you a better coach?

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Are you a better coach?
:lol:

he got 4 rings in 5 years on Madden:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Are you a better coach?

Who?

Mike13
12-27-2006, 03:18 PM
^Wanny.

Anyway the coaching last night was bad.
Give Saban more time.

Kinzua
12-27-2006, 06:23 PM
^Wanny.

Give Saban more time.

:sidelol:

What happened to all the Carp fans who practically demanded Saban's enshrinement in Canton after 2005's 9-7 season????

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 06:56 PM

What happened to all the Carp fans who practically demanded Saban's enshrinement in Canton after 2005's 9-7 season????

Yeah Jauron is a savior huh???

Kinzua
12-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeah Jauron is a savior huh???

Yeah, he is. I've liked DJ from day one.

He's sure gotten a lot more out of the talent he has in Buffalo than Saban has in Miami. :lol:

You won't see the Bills "run for the bus" on Sunday against the Ravens, win or lose. Can you say the same for the Carp?

icephinfan
12-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah, he is. I've liked DJ from day one.

He's sure gotten a lot more out of the talent he has in Buffalo than Saban has in Miami. :lol:

You won't see the Bills "run for the bus" on Sunday against the Ravens, win or lose. Can you say the same for the Carp?

You actually like Jauron.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

He is a good defensive minded coach.I will give you that.

hacksaw duggan
12-27-2006, 07:34 PM
Saban does deserve a big pat on the back from Jets fans for that 4th and inches field goal. Had he just given it to Ronnie Brown he would trucked right through our porous rub defense, maybe right into the end zone.

The Jets would've needed a touchdown to win, not a field goal, the entire dynamic of the game would've changed.

it wasn't the wrong call....just not the aggressive call.

Mike13
12-28-2006, 12:21 AM

It was foolish to think that he can turn a team around in just one year.
All I did was expect playoffs this year, I never said he'd be in the HOF.

Saban does deserve a big pat on the back from Jets fans for that 4th and inches field goal. Had he just given it to Ronnie Brown he would trucked right through our porous rub defense, maybe right into the end zone.

The Jets would've needed a touchdown to win, not a field goal, the entire dynamic of the game would've changed.

it wasn't the wrong call....just not the aggressive call.

That was an awful call.
It would have sealed the deal if we had scored.

Oh well Jauron had a good year with the Bears, then all went to hell, he's no god either.

GoBills24
12-28-2006, 12:22 AM
You actually like Jauron.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

He is a good defensive minded coach.I will give you that.

I like Jauron.

He's a no-nonsense guy, a straight shooter, however you want to phrase it.

You know your team won't give up, and all of the guys are going to be motivated to play. No gimmicks with him...

I'll admit, I wanted Mike Sherman over Jauron last off-season, but he's done a decent job with a team who was predicted to finish as one of the 2 or 3 worst in the league.

icephinfan
12-28-2006, 12:24 AM
I like Jauron.

He's a no-nonsense guy, a straight shooter, however you want to phrase it.

You know your team won't give up, and all of the guys are going to be motivated to play. No gimmicks with him...

I'll admit, I wanted Mike Sherman over Jauron last off-season, but he's done a decent job with a team who was predicted to finish as one of the 2 or 3 worst in the league.

At least when you explain yourself, you don't act or look like an idiot like KINZUA!!!!!

Jauron will have your defense very strong in about 2 years, you got some young kids that can be playmakers, if the system is right.

gillderais
01-12-2007, 07:00 AM
^Wanny.

Give Saban more time.

Oddly enough Dave Wannstedt has the best winning percentage since Shula, slightly better then Jimmy Johnson.

Kinzua
01-12-2007, 12:09 PM
At lease when Wanny quit, he quit because he felt he couldn't do anything with the team not to take a cushy college job. :D

Wannstadt was a better talent evaluator than Saban. He also got a lot more out of the players he had than Saban did. Wannstadt's biggest mistake was trading 2 #1s for Ricky, which came back to bite him in the azz big time.

Mike13
01-12-2007, 03:30 PM
At lease when Wanny quit, he quit because he felt he couldn't do anything with the team not to take a cushy college job. :D

Wannstadt was a better talent evaluator than Saban. He also got a lot more out of the players he had than Saban did. Wannstadt's biggest mistake was trading 2 #1s for Ricky, which came back to bite him in the azz big time.

Wow you truly are a ******* if you believe all that crap you spewed out.

Bills Own You!
01-13-2007, 03:18 AM

Obviously you haven't been reading these forums for the last few years.....Saban is the best head coach in NFL history and makes Bill Belichik look like Dave Wandstedt. :sidelol: :lol:

Mike13
01-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Whats with Bills fans and using smilies every 3rd word?

Saban is the best head coach in NFL history

No one here ever said that, we thought he was a good coach, but as it turns out he's a fraud. Don't get me started, and learn to get your facts straight.

MR NFLFAN
01-14-2007, 05:27 PM

Thats a very good Question. The Bill Belichick clone they said, the guy belichick used to call for advice they said..the best coach in the game..yada yada yada. :sidelol:

Mike13
01-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Thats a very good Question. The Bill Belichick clone they said, the guy belichick used to call for advice they said..the best coach in the game..yada yada yada. :sidelol:

Why do you listen to this dumba$$?