PDA

View Full Version : Best 360 game?

FinSinceBirth
12-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Ok the last time you guys heard from me, I was trying to get a wii. I had always thought the 360 was the best of the 3 systems but the price for the wii made it the better option. But, I never realized there was a model of the 360 that was 299.99 (only 50 more than the wii). And I got some christmas money so i'm not really spending out of my pocket. I also just got a brand new flat screen tv for christmas that can handle the graphics capabilities of a next gen system. This plus the fact that a this is easier to get than a wii has lead me to change my mind and get a 360 instead.

With that said, I want to know what is the best game to get for the 360. I'm only going to get one game so I need it to be able to last awhile till the next. I like adventure games and games where you go on quests, so i've been thinking of getting Oblivion. Your thoughts? And what do you think is one of the best games?

Phin-o-rama
12-27-2006, 12:03 AM
i recommend the 399 one tho cuz the hard drive is pretty much necessary, and the wireless controllers work really well....oblivion is probably a good bet for you, and u can rent others....i think gears is the best game as far as graphics and a new style of gameplay...but you would probably get more enjoyment out of oblivion judging by the style of game you say ur looking for

NuttyFin
12-27-2006, 12:05 AM
If you have xbl get gears if you dont have it yet get oblivion.

Majpain
12-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Multiplayer-Gears

Singleplayer-Oblivion

Damn you Nutty!

NuttyFin
12-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Multiplayer-Gears

Singleplayer-Oblivion

Damn you Nutty!

:goof:

FinSinceBirth
12-27-2006, 12:14 AM
i recommend the 399 one tho cuz the hard drive is pretty much necessary, and the wireless controllers work really well....oblivion is probably a good bet for you, and u can rent others....i think gears is the best game as far as graphics and a new style of gameplay...but you would probably get more enjoyment out of oblivion judging by the style of game you say ur looking for

Is the hard drive necessary if you're not doing online play. I have dail-up so any online play is almost out of the question for me. That was a big reason I was thinking about the cheaper 360.

NuttyFin
12-27-2006, 12:17 AM
if you want to save music to your box its necessary.

Phin-o-rama
12-27-2006, 12:19 AM
well to save ur game i think u would have to buy a memory card

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product_id=802123

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802338

i really think u should either a) save the extra 100, or b) borrow it....or c) get a wii.....you could get the 299 one, but soon you will probaly regret not getting the premium one

xDOLPHINSx
12-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Oblivion sounds like the perfect game for you.

UltraDol-Fan
12-27-2006, 10:50 AM
you can't save your game without a harddrive or a memory card, that would make playing Oblivion pretty tough unless you never turned it off and never wanted to go back and change something you did :lol:

And I think RB6 Vegas is as good as Gears online. The single player I don't really like, but online the abililty to rank up and unlock new camo, armor, clothes, and guns is awesome.

Mike13
12-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Gears.