PDA

View Full Version : Jets Won!

nyjetsmac
12-27-2006, 01:15 AM
so the jets beat the dolphins at their empty house, now what you still a better team, as your players say so?

TotoreMexico
12-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Depths or Spam

Jupiterfin
12-27-2006, 01:18 AM
Get the F outta here. Jack$ss.

nyjetsmac
12-27-2006, 01:24 AM
i did not come here to troll, just a simple question, and some discussion
im sorry if it did not sound that way

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 01:28 AM
i did not come here to troll, just a simple question, and some discussion
im sorry if it did not sound that way

yes were still better

u guys were just lucky

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:29 AM
First off I am a dieheard Dolphin fan and hate the jets more then anyone in the league. But that being said, all week the dolphin fans on finheaven talk about how the dolphins will beat the jets. This jet fan simply came on and said going into the game the jets were better 8-6 as opposed to 6-8 and now after sweeping the fins they are better. Get ur head out of ur *** and just realize this as a dolphin fan, the jets own the fins, and are a much better ballclub this year!

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Popshark

what a losers mentality the jets are 9-6 the fins are coached by a bum and are 6-9 and were swept by the jets. But the dolphins are way better of course. Hell the fins should be 12-3 right now right? If we didnt get screwed by the refs etc. Right bud?

Face it the dolphins are one of the biggest pieces of **** in the business.

Maybe next week the dolphins offense can explode for what 13 points!

0 points at buffalo 10 at home to the jets

But oh yea everyone the dolphins plays gets lucky

I havent missed a dolphin game since I was 8 years old watching on tv. But I am a realistic fan and realize the team SUCKS.

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 01:33 AM
First off I am a dieheard Dolphin fan and hate the jets more then anyone in the league. But that being said, all week the dolphin fans on finheaven talk about how the dolphins will beat the jets. This jet fan simply came on and said going into the game the jets were better 8-6 as opposed to 6-8 and now after sweeping the fins they are better. Get ur head out of ur *** and just realize this as a dolphin fan, the jets own the fins, and are a much better ballclub this year!

did u see the whole game

i did

jets were struggling just like the fins

they were just lucky Yeremiah Bell had a bad day

so yeah, if they play again and Lemon starts not Joey, ill bet my money on Miami

TotoreMexico
12-27-2006, 01:35 AM

Troll

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Popshark

what a losers mentality the jets are 9-6 the fins are coached by a bum and are 6-9 and were swept by the jets. But the dolphins are way better of course. Hell the fins should be 12-3 right now right? If we didnt get screwed by the refs etc. Right bud?

Face it the dolphins are one of the biggest pieces of **** in the business.

Maybe next week the dolphins offense can explode for what 13 points!

0 points at buffalo 10 at home to the jets

But oh yea everyone the dolphins plays gets lucky

I havent missed a dolphin game since I was 8 years old watching on tv. But I am a realistic fan and realize the team SUCKS.

I dont think we suck like u say we do

we just dont have the qb support to take us to another level

were not the best in the league, but were not the worst

were not even close to worst

we beat the patsies and bears pretty bad

we lost to the bills and jets becuz of Joey

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Yea I saw the game why cant you just be realistic. I was ready to kill someone when I knew my FIns would get swept again by the ****in jets. But face it their 9-6 we are 6-9 and they beat us twice. How can you say we are the better team. Game is on the line they set up a screen for 65 yds. Your 100 percent right it was a very close game, and in a close game one team makes a play and another dosent. And in the Meadowlands Mare couldnt hit a kick, and in South Florida our D couldnt make a stand.

Jets are 9-6 we are 6-9 and they swept us, but we are way bettter right?

The only teams in the AFC miami is better then are cleveland, houston, and the Raiders it ****ing sucks but its the truth bro. And untill Wayne H gets some balls and gets rid of Saban and his bs it will continue.

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:42 AM
Troll yea I am a troll why because I state the truth. Thats the problem with the Dolphins they are just excepting missing the playoffs 5 years in a row now. You have to do something about and take a stand, it starts with our pathetic owner.

And honestly 6-9 means you suck. Popshark if we lose to Indy which is a good possibility being on the road and the fact they can get a bye with a win and a ravens loss and we fall to 6-10 ur saying thats a average team. No 8-8 is average 6-10 is a bad ballclub.

TotoreMexico
12-27-2006, 01:45 AM
Troll yea I am a troll why because I state the truth. Thats the problem with the Dolphins they are just excepting missing the playoffs 5 years in a row now. You have to do something about and take a stand, it starts with our pathetic owner.

And honestly 6-9 means you suck. Popshark if we lose to Indy which is a good possibility being on the road and the fact they can get a bye with a win and a ravens loss and we fall to 6-10 ur saying thats a average team. No 8-8 is average 6-10 is a bad ballclub.

I wonder why your thread went to the Depths...:rolleyes:

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 01:46 AM

if Joey starts and keeps throwing the ball out of bounds

theres a possibility we can lose

but if the texans were running all over the colts a$$ last week

why not ronnie

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Yo Mexico I love my fins more then anything which is why it makes it so hard. But cmon guys u have to wake up and just realize sometimes the truth. Miami is not a good team, their not an average team, they are a below average ballclub. They were getting hot from 1-6 to 5-6 started getting in playoff talk, and were just totally dominated by another team that wont be going to the playoffs the Jaguars in miami. Jax is 2-5 on the road by the way, im just saying when its crunch time this team chokes and its a shame, and it needs to be fixed.

nyjetsmac
12-27-2006, 01:50 AM
thanx for your responses, but yeah i was just trying to know what was your opinion, cuz i was crazy mad when i heard your players saying that they were better than us aftter losing what 5 out of the last 7!
im thrilled we might go to the plyoffs for the 4th time in 6 years
and yes we will play you again nextr year ....u bet your money on the fins!

Dolfan984
12-27-2006, 01:50 AM
If we play Cleo Lemon the whole game, we win.

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:52 AM
Popshark I am amazed at ur positive outlook. Miami will be a 9 pt plus underdog easy probably over 10. The colts yes look shaky. But in every game they looked bad there was a common theme. They were on the ROAD. Indy is 7-0 at home (two weeks ago the bengals were going to kill em right, colts by 17 plus) miami is a pathetic 2-5 on the road. Manning will just torch miami's secondary this game will be ugly early. The dolphins might as well not even pack their bags, you no Saban could care less. Saban is such a jerk.

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 01:53 AM
If we play Cleo Lemon the whole game, we win.

yes sir

and if lemon had started the bills and jets game

i would bet my car and money to the dolphins

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Oh of course CLEO LEMON the next Marino right?

Do you guys know anything about football? Did Clemon make one throw where he actually challenged the defense? He just was throwing underneath to Randy and welker, hagan etc. I mean he played a nice second half, but if the colts play bump and run and force him to make him beat them u think he can really do it?

I hope so but I dont see it. By the way, freeny will run circles around our O-line which believe it or not has done A nice job in pass protection since daunte was injured.

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:57 AM
So ur saying a 21-0 loss where we were just dominated would have been a win. I mean if the dolphins would have lost 17-14 ur statement is till dumb, but especially considering they got blown off the football field.

Would Cleo had been on defense when there wasent a defender within 30 yds of Royal for the bills first td?

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 01:57 AM

Do you guys know anything about football? Did Clemon make one throw where he actually challenged the defense? He just was throwing underneath to Randy and welker, hagan etc. I mean he played a nice second half, but if the colts play bump and run and force him to make him beat them u think he can really do it?

I hope so but I dont see it. By the way, freeny will run circles around our O-line which believe it or not has done A nice job in pass protection since daunte was injured.

he is not the next marino

but he can be or Romo, lol

k he is not that good

but he is better than Joey

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 01:59 AM
Hey I should just shut up I know. But everything I am saying is 100 percent true. I dont read the other boards tho I cant imagine any other fans having this much confidence in a team that has shown nothing all season.

Popshark86
So ur saying a 21-0 loss where we were just dominated would have been a win. I mean if the dolphins would have lost 17-14 ur statement is till dumb, but especially considering they got blown off the football field.

Would Cleo had been on defense when there wasent a defender within 30 yds of Royal for the bills first td?

u can tell the d was getting tired

we just kept punting the ball every time we had the ball

reason

joey

TotoreMexico
I know we are struggling but we are not a real bad bad team (Lions, Raiders) look we beat the Bears, Chiefs and we owned the patriots, you should give Saban 1 more year to see the real results.

pwn3dyo
12-27-2006, 02:00 AM
Are we a better team than the Jets? To answer your question, No. That being said, the Jets have as much chance as we do to win it all. 0%.

BringBackWanny
12-27-2006, 02:00 AM
I dont mean to be killing you Popshark. You seem like a diehard fan and I love that. I am a diehard no1 will believe it because of my badmouthing but I feel it is just more of me saying the truth that our beloved fins have problems I am just harsh how I say it. I hope some at least feel deep down that most of what I am saying is true.

texasPHINSfan
12-27-2006, 02:02 AM
unfortunately, you have to say at this point the Jets are the better team.

That said, i hate the jets. The Cowboys are a better team than Dolphins but that doesn't mean i have to like them. The Jets won't make it to the playoffs, by the way.

Popshark86
12-27-2006, 02:09 AM
unfortunately, you have to say at this point the Jets are the better team.

That said, i hate the jets. The Cowboys are a better team than Dolphins but that doesn't mean i have to like them. The Jets won't make it to the playoffs, by the way.

ill still bet my money on the fins if they play the cowgirls, lol

of course only if Joey doesnt play

reason

romo will choke

if we can score 14 points

we get the w

Aquanator B1000
12-27-2006, 02:19 AM

dude shut up. lemon played a good game. Is he the next marino? No. but give the guy credit and stop finding the negativity in EVERYTHING.

Capt. Dick
12-27-2006, 02:29 AM
dude shut up. lemon played a good game. Is he the next marino? No. but give the guy credit and stop finding the negativity in EVERYTHING.

amen and amen.

finfan01
12-27-2006, 04:42 AM
so the jets beat the dolphins at their empty house, now what you still a better team, as your players say so?

actually it was a sellout...the only reason you saw empty seats was because all of the Jets fans left at halftime......................btw...your sentence doesnt ask anything.:confused2

and wait until LT runs for at least 200 against your defense IF you get in the playoffs:lol:im laughing just thinking about it:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:19 AM
I dont think we suck like u say we do

we just dont have the qb support to take us to another level

were not the best in the league, but were not the worst

were not even close to worst

we beat the patsies and bears pretty bad

we lost to the bills and jets becuz of Joey

Because Joey plays defense too?

SpurzN703
12-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Of course the Jets are better, they swept us. Whoever says we are better then them just doesn't understand logic

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Of course the Jets are better, they swept us. Whoever says we are better then them just doesn't understand logic
Makes us better than the Bears.:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Makes us better than the Bears.:wink:

cant argue with that!!:D

Type-O
12-27-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm starting to think the best thing for the fins would be to bring in Baghdad Bob as HC. A lot of the fans and some of the players will tell you after each loss that they were the better team and that they only beat themselves. I guess that same thing happened 9 times.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm starting to think the best thing for the fins would be to bring in Baghdad Bob as HC. A lot of the fans and some of the players will tell you after each loss that they were the better team and that they only beat themselves. I guess that same thing happened 9 times.

:lol:

NJFINSFAN1
12-27-2006, 02:49 PM

You guys beat us twice, we stunck to high heaven this year, hats off to you guys.

Now beat the Raiders or your no better then any other team that does not make the playoffs, including us.

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Chuck U Farley!:D

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 03:10 PM
You guys beat us twice, we stunck to high heaven this year, hats off to you guys.

Now beat the Raiders or your no better then any other team that does not make the playoffs, including us.

Very true grasshopper!

Mike13
12-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Congrats to the Jets. Good luck in the playoffs, yes it hurts to say that.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Congrats to the Jets. Good luck in the playoffs, yes it hurts to say that.

Thank you sir!! Now get my drink!

Mike13
12-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Thank you sir!! Now get my drink!

Get it yourself you lazy ****.