PDA

View Full Version : Bring it

YBell37
12-27-2006, 03:11 AM
Bring something to the table.

Don't repeat crap from profootballbabble.com or whine about this or that. How about solutions or at least some original thoughts? If I have to read about the OL sucking (it doesn't) one more time

Root for the Giants or Yankees if you want to be entitled, spoiled rotten and delusional fans. Nothing's perfect and it doesn't always go your way or your team's way

I'm tired of the wussies in here who don't pay attention to what's going on yet cry like 5 year old girls every time they hear or read something they don't like.

Between the fans in here and the media in SFla. I've never seen such ignorance and negativism

trainwreck
12-27-2006, 04:16 AM

Don't repeat crap from profootballbabble.com or whine about this or that. How about solutions or at least some original thoughts? If I have to read about the OL sucking (it doesn't) one more time

Root for the Giants or Yankees if you want to be entitled, spoiled rotten and delusional fans. Nothing's perfect and it doesn't always go your way or your team's way

I'm tired of the wussies in here who don't pay attention to what's going on yet cry like 5 year old girls every time they hear or read something they don't like.

Between the fans in here and the media in SFla. I've never seen such ignorance and negativism

Somebody piss in your cornflakes?

Aussiefinfan54
12-27-2006, 04:45 AM
Somebody piss in your cornflakes?

sounds more like someone took a huge dump in them:lol:

sm0kinfins
12-27-2006, 05:34 AM
sounds more like someone took a huge dump in them:lol:

You think the O-lines good!?!?!

no, for seriously though... this O-line sucks

GoonBoss
12-27-2006, 06:20 AM
:lol:

Our O line is good then?

:sidelol:

*Whew* Guess that settles it then!

:sidelol:

This, according to profootballbabble.com :wink:

Vendigo
12-27-2006, 06:45 AM
Don't repeat crap from profootballbabble.com or whine about this or that. How about solutions or at least some original thoughts?

What do you want to hear? This isn't brain surgery. The team's needs are rather obvious. The trenches are a concern as we are lacking a left tackle (besides that, the o-line is adequate but not great) and a young nose tackle for the 3-4. In addition, we are sorely missing a pass-rushing OLB to complement Jason Taylor and a good shutdown corner who can play the ball. In terms of offense, we could well use a clear #1 wideout who puts some pressure on Chris Chambers as well as a young kicker to do the same with Mare in training camp. QB is another concern, of course, so it seems sensible to stick with Lemon as a backup and let Harrington go (provided Lemon continues to look like a decent backup when starting against the Colts) and draft an insurance policy in case Culpepper doesn't pan out. Landing an OLB and a decent corner in FA shouldn't be impossible, so it might be wise to draft a stud offensive tackle and good nose tackle early and then grab a qb prospect later on as the draft is pretty deep in terms of quarterbacks.

When it comes to the coaching staff, you might seriously consider replacing Mularkey with either Charlie Baggett or Jason Garrett for some continuity before they start jumping ship. To make a long story short: You don't need to get overly creative or original (and it's generally not a good idea to do so in the NFL). Assess the needs, draft accordingly and we could well be a po contender next year.

Geforce
12-27-2006, 08:49 AM

I think you should take your own advice before trying to criticize others.

PhinsRock
12-27-2006, 08:52 AM
Sad, just sad.

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM

Wasnt Bell the one who got burned the other night?

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 10:18 AM
If we move ZT to SS we're all set!:wink:

SpurzN703
12-27-2006, 04:22 PM
This thread IS in English, right? Somehow I can't understand what he's saying :o

TotoreMexico
12-27-2006, 04:24 PM
If we move ZT to SS we're all set!:wink:

:yes: