PDA

View Full Version : Jets

ZOD
12-27-2006, 05:54 AM
I hate Jets fans! You should too. There, I said it. There cannot be any ambiguity. They are the lowest form of life. They are the leeches on society. They should be irradicated from every point of there lowly existance. I believe they should be destined to cling to the rat infested, cesspool that they all call home. Oh wait! They don't have a home. There (once again) we find that they are leeches. They parade into GIANT stadium and cover BLUE with GREEN to call it home. Here, I will document the leech, their existance, and how one should address the leech when one is found in your prescence.

Prevention -

The Malaysian Royal Army - To prevent leeches from climbing up to our body as we stay for a long duration inside a leech infested jungle, it is advisable not to wash ourselves. Washing ourselves with water and soap will just make our blood smell more detectable to the leeches, thus causing them to climb up instantly on our body. On the other hand, as we stay unwashed inside a jungle, clad in thick clothes, our body will develop a mushy odor (a.k.a. the smell of the jungle). This odor will mask up the smell of blood, causing less and almost no leech climbing up our torso in search of blood.

That is right folks. The best method known to irridicate the leech from your life is to walk around stinky. This should not surprise you as if you have ever seen the Jets fan (leech) you should realize that this is HIS environment. They love the stinch. I have found that most miss the stinch that they left many miles back up I-95.

The puke Green that they display is representative of "bile". They hope to mask their existance with the "detergent" of bile. After excessive consumption of alcohol, a person's vomit may be green. The green component is bile.

Now I realize that for most this is all detesting. Most of you are normal people who do not realize the depths of which a Jets fan (leech) originates. But more evidence of the nastiness of their existance is found in most commonly referenced monicker "Gang Green". Armed with the facts as I present them it should not be a surprise that their most prized monicker is representative of one of the nastiest conditions known to man.

Gangrene - necrosis and subsequent decay of body tissues caused by infection or thrombosis or lack of blood flow. It is usually the result of critically insufficient blood supply sometimes caused by injury and subsequent contamination with bacteria. This condition is most common in the extremities.

Treatment -Treatment is usually surgical debridement and excision with amputation necessary in many cases. Antibiotics alone are not effective because they do not penetrate ischemic muscles sufficiently.

Realizing the condition of these individuals I would like to convey the responses to some of our most recent actions in section 417. They seemed to have some effect on the leech (Jets fan).

Loud - I think I may have ran off a grand total of 12 Jets fans from my immediate area by using this method. I found that the occassional annoyance of an elbow to the one sitting beside me to be effective too. His group left my vicinity after the first quarter. Yet another group was a family of four. Using no beligerence at all, I had one young larvae distracted the entire first half. He continually looked toward me as Mom and Dad seemed frustrated. They disappeared at halftime. This seemed to have the same effect as lighting has on roaches.

Peanut shells - I don't subscribe to this method. The fans directly above me did. I do not think it worked as the group of leeches never left. Maybe they fed off the cast away peanut shells. But I did find that this annoyed the Jets fans (leeches) as one of them notified stadium security. Stadium security left without incedent immediately after I said, "I was standing right here the whole time and I didn't see a thing." The group of leeches did quiet down. I found that the simple threat of being thrown over the balcony to be effective in taming this group of young larvae.

I hope I have helped with the description and any home remedies I have provided. Please share your own......

Natbonkilz
12-27-2006, 05:59 AM
:lol: Ha.

You know, if you grew up in New York, you too might be a Jets fan. Some people are just jerks, makes no difference what jersey they wear.

Happy Holidays!!

GoonBoss
12-27-2006, 06:17 AM
Which makes it all the worse.

"A"
for effort though.:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-27-2006, 09:42 AM
:laugh: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you're not too fond of Jets fans. I'm eagerly awaiting the followup posts describing Bills and Patriots fans.

Here's something to print up for your dartboard.

Peace!
:lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/cityhall63-1.jpg

BleedinGreenNC
12-27-2006, 10:03 AM
I hate Jets fans! You should too. There, I said it. There cannot be any ambiguity. They are the lowest form of life. They are the leeches on society. They should be irradicated from every point of there lowly existance. I believe they should be destined to cling to the rat infested, cesspool that they all call home. Oh wait! They don't have a home. There (once again) we find that they are leeches. They parade into GIANT stadium and cover BLUE with GREEN to call it home. Here, I will document the leech, their existance, and how one should address the leech when one is found in your prescence.

Prevention -

That is right folks. The best method known to irridicate the leech from your life is to walk around stinky. This should not surprise you as if you have ever seen the Jets fan (leech) you should realize that this is HIS environment. They love the stinch. I have found that most miss the stinch that they left many miles back up I-95.

The puke Green that they display is representative of "bile". They hope to mask their existance with the "detergent" of bile. After excessive consumption of alcohol, a person's vomit may be green. The green component is bile.

Now I realize that for most this is all detesting. Most of you are normal people who do not realize the depths of which a Jets fan (leech) originates. But more evidence of the nastiness of their existance is found in most commonly referenced monicker "Gang Green". Armed with the facts as I present them it should not be a surprise that their most prized monicker is representative of one of the nastiest conditions known to man.

Gangrene - necrosis and subsequent decay of body tissues caused by infection or thrombosis or lack of blood flow. It is usually the result of critically insufficient blood supply sometimes caused by injury and subsequent contamination with bacteria. This condition is most common in the extremities.

Treatment -Treatment is usually surgical debridement and excision with amputation necessary in many cases. Antibiotics alone are not effective because they do not penetrate ischemic muscles sufficiently.

Realizing the condition of these individuals I would like to convey the responses to some of our most recent actions in section 417. They seemed to have some effect on the leech (Jets fan).

Loud - I think I may have ran off a grand total of 12 Jets fans from my immediate area by using this method. I found that the occassional annoyance of an elbow to the one sitting beside me to be effective too. His group left my vicinity after the first quarter. Yet another group was a family of four. Using no beligerence at all, I had one young larvae distracted the entire first half. He continually looked toward me as Mom and Dad seemed frustrated. They disappeared at halftime. This seemed to have the same effect as lighting has on roaches.

Peanut shells - I don't subscribe to this method. The fans directly above me did. I do not think it worked as the group of leeches never left. Maybe they fed off the cast away peanut shells. But I did find that this annoyed the Jets fans (leeches) as one of them notified stadium security. Stadium security left without incedent immediately after I said, "I was standing right here the whole time and I didn't see a thing." The group of leeches did quiet down. I found that the simple threat of being thrown over the balcony to be effective in taming this group of young larvae.

I hope I have helped with the description and any home remedies I have provided. Please share your own......

Yup, Jets fans are the only ones that do that kind of stuff!:rolleyes: