PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Madden Stat

Agent51
12-27-2006, 10:58 AM
I created myself as a RB in Madden and I just checked the season stats and I have 124 rushes for 1984 yards. My birthday is 1-24-1984. Cue spooky music :hide:

Troysif
12-27-2006, 11:04 AM
damn thats 16 yards a carry

Majpain
12-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Is it really possible to average 16 YPC on All-MAdden?

Troysif
12-27-2006, 01:45 PM
well i dont think he said he was playing on all madden

Alex44
12-27-2006, 01:46 PM
He never said it was on All-Madden :confused:

Anyway that is really strange :lol:

Motion
12-27-2006, 01:59 PM
I smell a conspiracy.

Majpain
12-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Even on all-pro it would be difficult to average 16 YPC!

Brown42000
12-27-2006, 04:38 PM
I think he simulated it but that is weird how that happened.

Reminisce32
12-27-2006, 07:01 PM
he runs goal line all game and made himself as strong as jamal lewis and as fast as reggie bush, not that hard

Majpain
12-27-2006, 07:05 PM
he runs goal line all game and made himself as strong as jamal lewis and as fast as reggie bush, not that hard

You can get those type of stats by dooing those stupid mini games?

Agent51
12-29-2006, 12:57 PM
I have my franchise on All-Madden, and that's what I play the most. I keep it all 100% realistic (aside from having myself as a created player on the team, lol) and don't do any unrealistic trades or signings or any of that stuff.

However, I decided to start a 2nd franchise and do a few seasons on the default difficulty (what is it, pro or all-pro?) just to see what crazy stats I could get, and also what crazy trades I could come up with and execute (I traded for CB DeAngelo Hall and then he had a severe concussion in PRESEASON that was CAREER ENDING :lol:). Plus it's a nice change of pace from All-Madden, where the tiniest slip-ups can turn into major game wreckers. So yea, I average 16 yards a carry, but I am an excellent runner in Madden, always have been. My running has been WAY way stronger than my passing ever since Madden '94, lol. Also, the guy I created came out to be a 99 overall because I had a 4.43 40 time, 34 reps, and scored a TD on all but 3 carries in the drills that you do when creating a guy to determine his stats.

It's not 124 rushes for 1,984 yards in all-madden, but even if it were friggin' ROOKIE that stat would still be wierd considering it is with my create dplayer and those numbers are my birthday

Majpain
12-29-2006, 03:06 PM
How do you do the forty? I suck at the reps too : /

Scrap
12-29-2006, 03:35 PM
I can't play on All-Madden. Those passing cones suck. I was hoping to turn them off, but it won't let me in All-Madden. I just tweak my setting in All-Pro mode, and that does fine by me.

Dolfan984
12-29-2006, 04:52 PM
I can't play on All-Madden. Those passing cones suck. I was hoping to turn them off, but it won't let me in All-Madden. I just tweak my setting in All-Pro mode, and that does fine by me.

:chuckle:

Madden 06 comes out. People complain to me that they can't play with the cones.

I say "You're weak, it's the future of madden"

they don't believe me

07 comes out.

Now what's up. Only real players play on All-Madden. ;)

PhinsPhan
12-30-2006, 03:34 AM
Are Madden Challenges with or without the passing cone? Xbox 360.

Brown42000
12-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Only real players play on All-Madden and the passing cone is better then no cone.

Scrap
12-30-2006, 02:55 PM
The passing cone still sucks. Without the cones, I could beat anyone who's ever played Madden. Maybe I should start playing with the cones, and we'll have a future challenge on our hands. :)

Brown42000
12-30-2006, 03:05 PM
The passing cone still sucks. Without the cones, I could beat anyone who's ever played Madden. Maybe I should start playing with the cones, and we'll have a future challenge on our hands. :)
:rolleyes:

Agent51
12-31-2006, 01:04 PM
How do you do the forty? I suck at the reps too : /

The reps are super easy, and the 40 is easy if you can figure it out, as the instructions are very vague.

With the reps you need to find the right timing. It's very hard to explain because I have a system where I know the exact point to release them in the green areas and then to start pushing them again in the blue. Basically you just gotta figure out the timing so that you release the bar in the middle of the green (if you are too close to the bottom you could slip up and not lift high enough and get that stupid buzzer meaning it didn't count, and if you go to high it throws off the guys rhythm, BOTH mess-ups take away a huge chunk of the green area, which is your stamina) and so you start the next lift in the middle of the blue (same concept as the green here, too high or low and it wrecks the guy's timing and takes away stamina). Also, USE THE TRIGGERS. When I first started out I read the info in the begining about the triggers to regain stamina, but I didn't think it was that big a deal. Without using them you MAY get into the low teens, if you are lucky. With using them, I can get 32+ everytime. Again, it's all about timing with them. For example, I have it timed to I can lift, let go, and get 4 trigger hits in before I have to start the next lift. Use BOTH trigers at the same time. I tried alternating them but it didn't work that great, so I hit LT and RT and the same time, 4 times between each lift and it keeps my green bar pretty much even with where it started, it doesn't start to dissappear until around rep 26-28, which is when your timing skill really comes in because the green is getting smaller every lift

Agent51
12-31-2006, 01:05 PM
As far as the 40 goes, it all depends on if you can get "in the zone" and how long you stay there. The problem is, the instructions aren't clear enough to tell you how to do the drill itse;f, nevermind how to get "in the zone". The instructions say alternate the sticks, but they don't say if you are supposed to do it as fast as you can or if you are supposed to just do it at an even, steady pace. As much as I have done this drill I STILL can't figure it out, lol. Hell, at first I thought you had to push one stick down and the other up, but then I realized you sdon't push them up, you just go down then let em go back to resting position. Like I said, instructions are too vague.

As far as strategy, I have found that all my super times (4.29 being my best if I remember correctly) have come not from doing it as fast s I can but just doing it at a good pace and evenly. I get into he zone around the first arrow and stay there til the end, and I leaned into the rope. I hold the control different for this drill. I stand it on the two arms, so it's verticle. Then I have each index finger on top of an analog stick (instead of in the little finger groove like they would be if you hold the controller normally)and I have my right middle finger on the right trigger (so I can hit it to lean) then my left middle finger wherever I can get it to feel comfortable (usually on top near the LB button, but not on it). Then I hold on stick down before the drill even starts so he "sets" and I try and time it so I start going right before the 4th beep. Only like a hair though, because anything more and it's a false start and a blown drill. Then I just keep moving each finger down and then letting go, almost like typing on a keyboard just hitting the analog sticks instead of keyboard keys. I do a fairly good pace, but not light speed. You just have to make sure you aren't overlapping them, like pushing both down at the same time or something. It takes getting used to, and like I said, I still haven't figured out if it's the speed of the timing that matters most, so sometimes I still screw up and run like a 5.4 or something, lol. Hope that helps.

Rytackle22
01-05-2007, 08:10 PM
nice i've been trying how to to that on my PS3 thanx