PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Trolls!!!!

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Some recommended resolutions for the trolls:

Kinzua: Get laid, and not by a farm animal this year. Somewhere out there is a hard-drinking midget with a thing for she-males. Find him.

B-Lo: Pick up a copy of "Spelling for Dummies"! I know you can't spend foodstamps on literature, so toss an extra salad or two to come up with the cash.

GoBills24: Stop being an ignorant foul-mouthed homer. 'Nuff said!

WorstTrollEver: Leave the kids alone, you twisted freak of nature and do the world a favor by offing yourself.

BradyGodOfFish: Give up smoking! Poles, that is.

BleedinGreeninNC: Stop post-whoring, when your boss gets back from vacation and finds out what you've been up to on the clock your ass is fired!

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 10:35 AM

Kinzua: Get laid, and not by a farm animal this year. Somewhere out there is a hard-drinking midget with a thing for she-males. Find him.

B-Lo: Pick up a copy of "Spelling for Dummies"! I know you can't spend foodstamps on literature, so toss an extra salad or two to come up with the cash.

WorstTrollEver: Leave the kids alone, you twisted freak of nature and do the world a favor by offing yourself.

BleedinGreeninNC: Stop post-whoring, when your boss gets back from vacation and finds out what you've been up to on the clock your ass is fired!

That will never happen!! I AM THE BOSS!!:evil:

B-lo
12-28-2006, 10:39 AM

BleedinGreeninNC: Stop post-whoring, when your boss gets back from vacation and finds out what you've been up to on the clock your ass is fired! The funny part is I'm actually a great speller , just can't type!:cooldude: Happy New Year to you also, a resolution for you is simple . Just stop acting like such a phag all the time!!:evil: Just because that's the name of your favorite team.

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:39 AM
:lol:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:43 AM
The funny part is I'm actually a great speller , just can't type!:cooldude: Happy New Year to you also, a resolution for you is simple . Just stop acting like such a phag all the time!!:evil: Just because that's the name of your favorite team.

B-Lo me!

for you (http://www.amazon.com/Atari-25649-Typing-Tutor-Dummies/dp/B0001IQN9I)

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 10:48 AM
Poor Bills!:D

like2god
12-28-2006, 10:50 AM
The funny part is I'm actually a great speller , just can't type!:cooldude: Happy New Year to you also, a resolution for you is simple . Just stop acting like such a phag all the time!!:evil: Just because that's the name of your favorite team.

So let me get this straight, the words are spelled correctly before they leave your head, but somewhere on the way down to your fingers they get all f*cked up and look like you're typing with a broom stick?

It might be time for you to stop "multitasking" while you are typing. I'm sure your Johns will be more than happy to wait for your undivided attention. :lol: :wink:

Happy New Years Trolls!!!

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:53 AM

So let me get this straight, the words are spelled correctly before they leave your head, but somewhere on the way down to your fingers they get all f*cked up and look like you're typing with a broom stick?

It might be time for you to stop "multitasking" while you are typing. I'm sure your Johns will be more than happy to wait for your undivided attention. :lol: :wink:

Happy New Years Trolls!!!

.:sidelol:
What's up Mike?

like2god
12-28-2006, 10:58 AM
:sidelol:
What's up Mike?

Nothing much, I finally get a chance to relax after the holiday. I spent yesterday building pool tables, computer desks and bookcases for family members who can't read directions properly. :rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 10:58 AM
BillHoff: Stop reveling in the fact that the Bills are 4-time losers! You are obviously dumber than the average Bills fan, but come on dude. Talking smack to a divisional rival when we're both out of the playoffs??? LOL!

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 10:59 AM
There is the TYRANT!!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Happy New Year Trolls! :www:

may you` all not be **** out of luck this year..

Edit: 4,000 posts! :woot:

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Nothing much, I finally get a chance to relax after the holiday. I spent yesterday building pool tables, computer desks and bookcases for family members who can't read directions properly. :rolleyes2
:lol: Maybe B-Lo wrote those directions, excuse me tiped them?

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:02 AM

:up:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:02 AM

Not the Jet's!! It's going to be a great year!!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:03 AM

:chuckle:

like2god
12-28-2006, 11:04 AM
:lol: Maybe B-Lo wrote those directions, excuse me tiped them?

That would explain step #13, "If yor looking for a godd tim e call 1 900 Blowboy, i'ts only 3 dollers per minut". :lol:

like2god
12-28-2006, 11:05 AM
I hope your expectations aren't too high. :wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Hooked on Phonics?

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:09 AM

That would explain step #13, "If yor looking for a godd tim e call 1 900 Blowboy, i'ts only 3 dollers per minut". :lol:

Phuk Yoo! Yoo Phuking wheasle! I'll cik yoor ash, I phinnished koledge I gust hafe a herd tyme tiping!

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:11 AM
I hope your expectations aren't too high. :wink:

A little higher than the Fins!

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:14 AM
A little higher than the Fins!Impossible!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:17 AM

You're TONY DANZA?!?!?!?!?!?!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:17 AM
Impossible!

*cough* Cellar dwellers *cough*

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:18 AM
You're TONY DANZA?!?!?!?!?!?!:lol:

No, thats who's the boss

Bruce Springsteen = THE BOSS!

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:18 AM

We can't have cellars in Florida........it would flood-out

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:19 AM
We can't have cellars in Florida........it would flood-out

Well then neither would Buffalo, due to the trailors!

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Only one direction to go!

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Only one direction to go!

Yes sir!!

like2god
12-28-2006, 11:21 AM
A little higher than the Fins!
All smack aside, I would like to see the Jets do well. I just think that some Jets fans are setting themselves up for disappoinment. I'm not singling you out, you seem to have your head on straight.

The Jets have had a surprising season so far, most people (myself included) thought that this was going to be a rebuilding year for them and they far exceeded those expectations. But for some to think that they will go into the playoffs against the toughest teams in the NFL and run the table is silly. Anything can happen in the NFL and that is a possible scenerio, but a very unlikely one at that.

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:24 AM
Just think if the Colts had a defense:eek:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:24 AM
All smack aside, I would like to see the Jets do well. I just think that some Jets fans are setting themselves up for disappoinment. I'm not singling you out, you seem to have your head on straight.

The Jets have had a surprising season so far, most people (myself included) thought that this was going to be a rebuilding year for them and they far exceeded those expectations. But for some to think that they will go into the playoffs against the toughest teams in the NFL and run the table is silly. Anything can happen in the NFL and that is a possible scenerio, but a very unlikely one at that.

Im with you on that one! I know that if we even do make the playoff's, which i wouldnt be suprised if Oakland beat us. We do not have a strong enough team to contend with the Chargers.

We came close to beating the Colts, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, and if my Aunt had balls, she would be my Uncle.

I think that the Chargers will take the entire thing. i know that we are not going to go far into the playoffs, just the fact that we were not supposed to be doing this good is a plus. Everything from here on out is a positive for us!!

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Just think if the Colts had a defense:eek:

Just think if the Fins had a QB!:eek:

finfan01
12-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Just think if the Fins had a QB!:eek:

:laughat: true..:lol: whatever....next year will tell all that we need to know about the future of this team

On that note...Im out:dolphins:

BleedinGreenNC
12-28-2006, 11:29 AM
:laughat: true..:lol: whatever....next year will tell all that we need to know about the future of this team

On that note...Im out:dolphins:

You will be suprised how hard the East is going to be next year!!

like2god
12-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Im with you on that one! I know that if we even do make the playoff's, which i wouldnt be suprised if Oakland beat us. We do not have a strong enough team to contend with the Chargers.
I think you'll beat Oakland.

We came close to beating the Colts, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, and if my Aunt had balls, she would be my Uncle.
If she did, she would be crowned Mayor of Buffalo and Miss Buffalo. :lol:

I think that the Chargers will take the entire thing. i know that we are not going to go far into the playoffs, just the fact that we were not supposed to be doing this good is a plus. Everything from here on out is a positive for us!!
Exactly, I would kill to be in your position right now, watching my team doing something that was considered impossible at the start of the season. Watching the young players getting their first taste of what it really means to play in the NFL. Hoping and praying that somehow, some way my team could upset their opponent each and every week. That is exciting ball, right there. Good luck to you guys.

I agree, the Chargers are the team to beat.

retired opfinistic
12-28-2006, 11:34 AM

You guys suprised the **** out of me. At this point I'm happy to see any team other than those damned Patriots repping the East. I'd LMFAO if they lose first round and the Jets advance. :D

BwanaZulia
12-29-2006, 06:38 AM
Nothing for me?

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Nothing for me?

BZ
BwanaZulia: Free your Dolfan wife so she can return to her own kind!!!:lol:

BwanaZulia
12-29-2006, 10:10 AM
BwanaZulia: Free your Dolfan wife so she can return to her own kind!!!:lol:

The losing kind? No thanks.

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-29-2006, 10:17 AM
The losing kind? No thanks.

BZ
ok

BwanaZulia: Stop being such a smug asshole!:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2006, 10:35 AM
ok

LOL!!

BwanaZulia
12-29-2006, 10:43 AM
ok

Ahh... it is all fun and games. I hung around here last year, getting pounded for being a 4-12 team, reading all those posts about the great 2006 Dolphins and how the Jets would be lucky to win a handful of games next year.

The smack started early in the summer when nobody gave the jets a shot at all.

It is a little fun now though. Smug and all.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2006, 10:51 AM
Ahh... it is all fun and games. I hung around here last year, getting pounded for being a 4-12 team, reading all those posts about the great 2006 Dolphins and how the Jets would be lucky to win a handful of games next year.

BZ

Great 2006 Dolphins?

Must be in Oz or something!

like2god
12-29-2006, 11:44 AM
Nothing for me?

BZ
Didn't you get more than enough on Christmas, now you want more? Greedy prick. :tantrum:

retired opfinistic
12-29-2006, 11:44 AM

BZ
You serve a helluva crow!

BwanaZulia
12-29-2006, 03:39 PM
You serve a helluva crow!

Last year was brutal.

Ok, enough of the crow. You are right. Time to let sleeping dogs lie. Of course, I am sure the Jets bashing will continue here and so I will defend, as always.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2006, 04:05 PM
BZ and BGNC against all of you fin fans? You guys do not stand a chance!:D

retired opfinistic
12-29-2006, 05:09 PM
We're okay as long as the soap don't drop.:lol:

BwanaZulia
12-29-2006, 07:13 PM
We're okay as long as the soap don't drop.:lol:

Curious you say that. Didn't I see you in the showers the other day with scissors?

:)

BZ

TotoreMexico
12-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Happy new year to all the trolls!:D

BleedinGreenNC
12-30-2006, 09:36 PM
May peace and happiness find you and your families!!

icephinfan
12-30-2006, 11:10 PM
Happy New Year TROLLS!!!!:evil:

DolfanTom
12-31-2006, 01:09 AM

That's OK. We didn't really want a chance at scoring w/ Kinzua anyways ... but thanks, though!

BwanaZulia
12-31-2006, 08:55 AM
May all your picks go better and may your season improve.

BZ

guatemalanfan
12-31-2006, 01:43 PM
May peace and happiness find you and your families!!
:yeahthat: and happy new year to everyone on the depths( Trolls included:D )

BleedinGreenNC
12-31-2006, 05:26 PM
That's OK. We didn't really want a chance at scoring w/ Kinzua anyways ... but thanks, though!

WHat you do on your own time is on your shoulders!

like2god
12-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Happy New Years, depths. :cooldude:

54Fins
12-31-2006, 11:23 PM
May all your picks go better and may your season improve.

BZMay your team plane crash and may you FINALLY get your own Stadium(whichever comes 1st):D Happy New Year to you and your own.

GoBills24
01-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Happy New Year fellow trolls, and Depths contributors.

:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
01-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Curious you say that. Didn't I see you in the showers the other day with scissors?

:)

BZ
:confused:
Yer scaring me, BZ!