PDA

View Full Version : my new favorite soon to be walk on is..........

mattgilm
12-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Juan Huron. This guy is obviously better than any of our recievers and when he puts on 100 pounds he will be a force to be reckoned with!:sidelol: I remember his post last year or sometime ago. Even though its funny , I have to say go for it dude and make this team we need some new blood on this team at WR. Best of luckto you Juan Huron.:dolphins:

emocomputerjock
12-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Juan Huron. This guy is obviously better than any of our recievers and when he puts on 100 pounds he will be a force to be reckoned with!:sidelol: I remember his post last year or sometime ago. Even though its funny , I have to say go for it dude and make this team we need some new blood on this team at WR. Best of luckto you Juan Huron.:dolphins:

If this starts a "Draft Juan Huron" bandwagon, I will cry. A lot.

QrtBck13
12-28-2006, 11:08 PM
hahah o ya he'll be a steal

puts on 100LBS ahahahahahah its not that ez puting on 100 LBS

adamprez2003
12-28-2006, 11:18 PM
He watched Invincible one too many times

cltchperf
12-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Some of his comments were quite funny as well as the poster comments and the jokes in response to him. But as funny as some of the things have been on the forum. Just leave the kid alone. You guys are ruthless.

mattgilm
12-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Some of his comments were quite funny as well as the poster comments and the jokes in response to him. But as funny as some of the things have been on the forum. Just leave the kid alone. You guys are ruthless.
I did say best of luck!:dolphins:

INPHINITY
12-28-2006, 11:29 PM
Man i remember that, it was friggin hilarious!! Was that kid for real??