PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Bills game?

bigbry
12-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Right at the end, just after Losman throws the pic heard round the world the camara pans the crowd. Theres this guy who's face is painted somewhat like a clown. Needless to say hes real fat and I believe I remember him having a flat top or similar type of cut.
Is that someone we know?

BB

like2god
12-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Face painted like a clown.........real fat..........flat top hair cut........:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dude, could you narrow it down a bit, you just described every resident of Buffalo and the surrounding area.

:lol:

Justasportsfan
12-30-2006, 01:13 PM
Is that someone we know?

BB
your mom. :D

cnc66
12-30-2006, 01:18 PM
hahahahaha.... ZING !

dang Bry... I thought you were talking about "flamer"...who just changed his avi hoping we'd fergit....personally, I always liked the "bozo" one best

bigbry
12-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Face painted like a clown.........real fat..........flat top hair cut........:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dude, could you narrow it down a bit, you just described every resident of Buffalo and the surrounding area.

:lol:

:rofl:

BB

bigbry
12-30-2006, 03:21 PM
your mom. :D

LOL!

Sorry, but she would of been laughing her a$$ off. The guy I described was in total shock.

BB

B-LO, BABY
12-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey, did anyone watch that one Bills game two weeks ago when they stomped this soft team with a bridesmaid-esque uniform color?

INPHINITY
12-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey, did anyone watch that one Bills game two weeks ago when they stomped this soft team with a bridesmaid-esque uniform color? Hey, did anyone watch those couple of Superbowls in the 90's where this one pathetic team just could never seal the deal??:D

Justasportsfan
12-30-2006, 05:24 PM
LOL!

Sorry, but she would of been laughing her a$$ off. The guy I described was in total shock.

BB

Shocked that she was able to stand up on her own with all that weight. :lol:

Happy New year Bry. Wish your team all the luck next year . Whatever that may be :D

bigbry
12-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Shocked that she was able to stand up on her own with all that weight. :lol:

Happy New year Bry. Wish your team all the luck next year . Whatever that may be :D

Be safe man.

BB