PDA

View Full Version : BwanaZulia

bigbry
12-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Congrats!!!
Now will you send your wife to Dolphin land??????
:wink:

BB

BwanaZulia
01-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Thanks.

Send her to Dolphin land?

BZ

bigbry
01-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks.

Send her to Dolphin land?

BZ

Yeah, to my house.
She and I can watch the Jets get pounded by the Pats and LOurA'sOff without BZ around to cry.

BB

BwanaZulia
01-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah, to my house.
She and I can watch the Jets get pounded by the Pats and LOurA'sOff without BZ around to cry.

BB

Uhuh. You just keep rooting for us to lose and we will keep doing the opposite.

BTW: She is rooting for the Jets (like a good wife) and just like I would root for the Dolphins if they got into the playoffs. Thankfully, that hasn't happened in 5 years. :)

BZ

retired opfinistic
01-02-2007, 12:58 PM
I would root for the Dolphins if they got into the playoffs.
BZ
:eek:

Wow!

Sig quote anyone?

Nothing like out of context!

BwanaZulia
01-02-2007, 04:04 PM
:eek:

Wow!

Sig quote anyone?

Nothing like out of context!

I would. Seriously.

The only reason I would think I wouldn't would be if they beat us out of the playoffs or something that had me pissed.

Other than that, if they played a great season and were going in, I would root for them.

BZ

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 09:28 PM
I would. Seriously.

The only reason I would think I wouldn't would be if they beat us out of the playoffs or something that had me pissed.

Other than that, if they played a great season and were going in, I would root for them.

BZ
How'd she take today's wonderful news?

BwanaZulia
01-03-2007, 10:55 PM
How'd she take today's wonderful news?

She always hated Saban. She read an article when he was hired, during the first camp that the boys, her boys (Zach and Jason) didn't like him and wouldn't play for him. She never thought he was good. I used to defend him, saying he was building a team.

He never did.

She was right.

BZ

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 11:10 PM
She always hated Saban. She read an article when he was hired, during the first camp that the boys, her boys (Zach and Jason) didn't like him and wouldn't play for him. She never thought he was good. I used to defend him, saying he was building a team.

He never did.

She was right.

BZ
sure was. weird your profile shows this:

BwanaZulia (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=6091) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1061649680", true);
Superbowl MVP

Warnings: 1 Warning Level : 4

BwanaZulia
01-04-2007, 06:27 AM
sure was. weird your profile shows this:

BwanaZulia (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=6091) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1061649680", true);
Superbowl MVP

Warnings: 1 Warning Level : 4

Yeah, I got warned for "attacking" someone, which I don't think I did. Of course the message is deleted now so I can't even see why I got warned. The mod hasn't responded either.

BZ

retired opfinistic
01-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I got warned for "attacking" someone, which I don't think I did. Of course the message is deleted now so I can't even see why I got warned. The mod hasn't responded either.

BZ
That's why i like the depths.

I can tell you to '**** off you retard' and no points! I shouldn't be able to see your points however, now I know you're a bad boy!:lol:

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 09:58 AM

He never did.

She was right.

BZ
BZ ... don't you know. We're all much smarter when we listen to our wives!!!

BwanaZulia
01-04-2007, 10:20 AM
BZ ... don't you know. We're all much smarter when we listen to our wives!!!

True.

Now she is saying "Go Jets" and "You should go to the playoff game. I mean, it is the PLAYOFFS!! GO!"

God I love her.

BZ

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 10:24 AM
True.

Now she is saying "Go Jets" and "You should go to the playoff game. I mean, it is the PLAYOFFS!! GO!"

God I love her.

BZShe's a keeper dude!

BwanaZulia
01-04-2007, 10:35 AM
She's a keeper dude!

Very much so.

I will be heading up to Foxboro on Sunday morning.

BZ

BwanaZulia
01-04-2007, 10:52 AM
That's why i like the depths.

I can tell you to '**** off you retard' and no points! I shouldn't be able to see your points however, now I know you're a bad boy!:lol:

Ok, they got back to me.

I responded to a thread that another Jet fan had bumped with all these predictions of the Jets having a horrible season (probably a bad idea).

I started reading through this whole thread but there are so many times I wanted to quote some jackass and their dumb posts... it became too difficult.

Another great find.

BZ

I guess that is an attack, although not really personal. Either way, it was outside of the depths so a warning was warranted.

BZ

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Ok, they got back to me.

I responded to a thread that another Jet fan had bumped with all these predictions of the Jets having a horrible season (probably a bad idea).

I guess that is an attack, although not really personal. Either way, it was outside of the depths so a warning was warranted.

BZIt's like going 60 in a 55 MPH zone. No big deal!

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok, they got back to me.

BZ
you evil man!!!

Enjoy the game in Patsieland and be careful when lining up at the urinals, you know those Pats fans!:wink: I'd love to see them 1 and done!

BwanaZulia
01-05-2007, 10:02 AM
you evil man!!!

Enjoy the game in Patsieland and be careful when lining up at the urinals, you know those Pats fans!:wink: I'd love to see them 1 and done!

Me too.

It is going to be tough.

I will either be a happy camper on Sunday night or crying in a ball of shame in the corner of my hotel room.

BZ

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Me too.

It is going to be tough.

I will either be a happy camper on Sunday night or crying in a ball of shame in the corner of my hotel room.

BZParty it up either way. That way some good comes out of a loss if it happens!!

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Me too.

It is going to be tough.

BZ
Remembering your honeymoon?:wink:

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Remembering your honeymoon?:wink:From my sources, here is how it went down:

BZ and wife enter their hotel room. The door closes. They are finally alone after all the wedding hub bub.

BZ: Hey baby, let's go!!

Wife: OK! Great!

BZ: Man, the wedding was fun, wasn't it! It's almost as good as a Jets win over Miami

Wife: You're a Jets fan?????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BwanaZulia
01-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Just to raise the value of my wife's legend around here...

In our wedding (simple, on the piers looking out over NYC, a few people before the big loft party) we decided to write and say our own vows. We both kept them secret till the ceremony.

Mine were simple and sweet, all about love and friendship.

Hers were about how marriage was like a football game and if a Dolphin fan and Jet fan could get along we would be ok. :)

No joke.

BZ

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 10:39 AM

In our wedding (simple, on the piers looking out over NYC, a few people before the big loft party) we decided to write and say our own vows. We both kept them secret till the ceremony.

Hers were about how marriage was like a football game and if a Dolphin fan and Jet fan could get along we would be ok. :)

No joke.

BZLooks like you won the marriage SuperBowl dude, even if your Jets never will! :wink:

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 01:34 PM

No joke.

BZ
Good for you, my first, a buffalo fan, was okay after you shaved her back, plugged your nose and shut off the lights.

DolfanTom
01-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Good for you, my first, a buffalo fan, was okay after you shaved her back, plugged your nose and shut off the lights.Ouch!!! What - she took all your $$$?

BwanaZulia
01-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Ouch!!! What - she took all your $$$?

Just look at his avatar. It tells the whole story.

BZ

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Ouch!!! What - she took all your $$$?

Yeah I lost it all!

Just look at his avatar. It tells the whole story.

BZ
If my avy reflected my ex it would look more like this:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

edit: Trust me it was a fat bitch in the pic!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Uhuh. You just keep rooting for us to lose and we will keep doing the opposite.

BTW: She is rooting for the Jets (like a good wife) and just like I would root for the Dolphins if they got into the playoffs. Thankfully, that hasn't happened in 5 years. :)

BZ

DUDE! You did not say that!

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Good for you, my first, a buffalo fan, was okay after you shaved her back, plugged your nose and shut off the lights.

And chopped the Schlong off!

retired opfinistic
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM
And chopped the Schlong off!
Hahahaha, you met the nasty bitch (she didn't have a schlong BTW ****er)

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Hahahaha, you met the nasty bitch (she didn't have a schlong BTW ****er)

LOL!! Are you sure?

finsrclowns
01-05-2007, 03:55 PM

You're from Massachusetts?:lol:

like2god
01-05-2007, 04:07 PM
You're from Massachusetts?:lol:

Speaking from experience on that one, Slappy? :lol: