PDA

View Full Version : To Ricky or not to Ricky??

DolfanTom
01-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Yes ... I'm going there!

C'mon, I know you guys are thinking about it. Presuming Saban stays, you know he wants to make the playoffs next season at all costs. And I feel part of this cost will be bringing back the dreadlocked one. Nobody is talking about this today, but you know it will be the story du jour in the coming months until a decision is made one way or another.

Quite frankly, I'm all for it. Yes, I absolutely hate what he did to us in '04, but he was quite a playmaker for us in '05 and I was really looking forward to what he could do this year before he goofed up again.

I'm hoping he can just stay away from supplements altogether and join us next year. W/ an improved Ronnie, they should prove to be quite the tandem, and we'll have them for 16 games together. It can't hurt! You know Ricky just plain makes plays. And lord knows we made far too few this season.

I'm all for it. Where do you stand?

like2god
01-01-2007, 12:18 PM
I hate the guy for leaving us and ruining our season a few years ago, but he is still a very talented player and will help the Phins if and when he returns. I'm all for his return, I think he owes it to himself and his teammates to come back and play his @ss off. And if some team wants to take him off our hands and is willing to give us a first day pick then I'm all for it. :D

B-lo
01-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Yes ... I'm going there!

C'mon, I know you guys are thinking about it. Presuming Saban stays, you know he wants to make the playoffs next season at all costs. And I feel part of this cost will be bringing back the dreadlocked one. Nobody is talking about this today, but you know it will be the story du jour in the coming months until a decision is made one way or another.

Quite frankly, I'm all for it. Yes, I absolutely hate what he did to us in '04, but he was quite a playmaker for us in '05 and I was really looking forward to what he could do this year before he goofed up again.

I'm hoping he can just stay away from supplements altogether and join us next year. W/ an improved Ronnie, they should prove to be quite the tandem, and we'll have them for 16 games together. It can't hurt! You know Ricky just plain makes plays. And lord knows we made far too few this season.

I'm all for it. Where do you stand?PLAYOFFS? Did you say playoffs??:sidelol: :sidelol: You fukin killing me man!:sidelol: Your team is in fukin SHAMBLES dude, you are SOOO far away it's fukin :sidelol: you could even say playoffs.

aquaman54
01-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Even though I was against it at first,I now have mixed feelings to end this nightmare.On that note,I say......"LET'S RICKY"!!!

like2god
01-01-2007, 01:44 PM
PLAYOFFS? Did you say playoffs??:sidelol: :sidelol: You fukin killing me man!:sidelol: Your team is in fukin SHAMBLES dude, you are SOOO far away it's fukin :sidelol: you could even say playoffs.

Oh Blowboy, you're showing your ignorance again. You sound like a Jets fan. :poke: :lol:

If the Phins OL actually showed up in the beginning of the season the Phins would have won a few more games and they would be in the playoffs. We lost the Pitt Game because of dropped balls (thank you Chambers, Booker and McMichael) and poor protection from the line. Culpepper was sacked 21 times in the few games he played in because the OL was crappy, that doesn't cut it in the NFL. Yes the DB's need some help (Clements perhaps, wouldn't that be a kick in the balls to you Jills fans :D ) and we need another LBer. Culpepper also needs to be healthy, which I don't think will be a problem now that he had the arthoscopic surgery, but we'll see.

Either way the Phins are not in a rebuilding mode, this team is a few pieces away from the playoffs. Yes I said it too, PLAYOFFS. One or two smart signings on the OL and the secondary and the Phins are a playoff team, write it down blowboy. :cooldude:

Type-O
01-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Can he play QB?:lol:

Kinzua
01-01-2007, 04:00 PM
If you Fin Fans pin your hopes on Ricky again, be prepared for him to let you down again!

retired opfinistic
01-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Playoffs!

I said it too.

Bring back Ricky, based on his talent alone, we'll be a stronger team. I keep my personal feelings about the sellout to myself.

DolfanTom
01-02-2007, 10:25 AM
PLAYOFFS? Did you say playoffs??:sidelol: :sidelol: You fukin killing me man!:sidelol: Your team is in fukin SHAMBLES dude, you are SOOO far away it's fukin :sidelol: you could even say playoffs.
Dude, you're kidding me right? Shambles??? Things aren't that great, I'll give you that, but they are far from Shambles.

I would have describe the Jets as in shambles in August. Look what they did.

Anyways, Happy Freakn' New Year Blow! I didn't post much last week either. I purposely ignored my computer for about four days straight - it was great!!!

muscle979
01-02-2007, 11:46 AM

Everybody said that about the Jets after last season. They get just one playmaker back that they didn't have before and they're in.

B-lo
01-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Oh Blowboy, you're showing your ignorance again. You sound like a Jets fan. :poke: :lol:

If the Phins OL actually showed up in the beginning of the season the Phins would have won a few more games and they would be in the playoffs. We lost the Pitt Game because of dropped balls (thank you Chambers, Booker and McMichael) and poor protection from the line. Culpepper was sacked 21 times in the few games he played in because the OL was crappy, that doesn't cut it in the NFL. Yes the DB's need some help (Clements perhaps, wouldn't that be a kick in the balls to you Jills fans :D ) and we need another LBer. Culpepper also needs to be healthy, which I don't think will be a problem now that he had the arthoscopic surgery, but we'll see.

Either way the Phins are not in a rebuilding mode, this team is a few pieces away from the playoffs. Yes I said it too, PLAYOFFS. One or two smart signings on the OL and the secondary and the Phins are a playoff team, write it down blowboy. :cooldude:Oh Ulike2BGay, You don't know who your coach is , or your q.b.. Your running back is unproven. The d-is old , the o-line suks. A few pieces, Your fukin HOMERISM is PATHETIC Ulike2. Yes the Jets did it, but it Usually does not happen, but of course you guarantee it, I wrote it down.:cooldude:

LABillzFan
01-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Dude, you're kidding me right? Shambles??? Things aren't that great, I'll give you that, but they are far from Shambles.When the team announces tomorrow that Nick is leaving, and you find out your new HC is Mike Mularky, believe me, you're going to beg for the day that your team was only in shambles.

You're screwed.

like2god
01-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Oh Ulike2BGay, You don't know who your coach is , or your q.b.. Your running back is unproven. The d-is old , the o-line suks. A few pieces, Your fukin HOMERISM is PATHETIC Ulike2. Yes the Jets did it, but it Usually does not happen, but of course you guarantee it, I wrote it down.:cooldude:

Hmmm.......:hmmm:

Seems to me like you forgot that you actually agree with me.

My thoughts on the Phins still haven't changed
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=162992

Apparently yours have. :wink:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1061332955&postcount=66

Listen B-lo, I'm not talking SB, I'm talking playoffs. If the Phins OL had played the same way in the beginning of the season that they did at the end, the Phins would have won 2 or 3 more games and made the playoffs this year. All I'm saying is, if the Phins can find a way to upgrade the OL and add a quality piece or two elsewhere, there is no reason why they can't make it next year. And like you always say, anything can happen, that's why they play the games.

I'll be honest, I'm really disappointed that Saban has let this drag out. If he leaves I will lose a ton of respect for him and if he is using Bama to get more money from the Phins I will lose respect for him. I think when you sign a contract you should honor it, not look for ways to get out of it to go somewhere else or make a few million dollars more. These guys are playing a friggin game for a living and they are making more money than they will ever spend, just STFU and play the damn game, you know. But if Saban does leave, I think Capers is the logical choice to replace him, I don't see Mularkey taking over. Regardless, the Phins have enough talent right now to be competitive, if you feel that is blind homerism, so be it. :cooldude:

like2god
01-03-2007, 12:50 AM
When the team announces tomorrow that Nick is leaving, and you find out your new HC is Mike Mularky, believe me, you're going to beg for the day that your team was only in shambles.

You're screwed.
:rolleyes2

Hey, I think it's great that you are already supporting the Bills after they make the move to LA. Congrats on that. :lol:

TotoreMexico
01-03-2007, 01:08 AM
:rolleyes2

Hey, I think it's great that you are already supporting the Bills after they make the move to LA. Congrats on that. :lol:

:sidelol:

L.A. Bills... sounds good

BuffaloSoldier2
01-03-2007, 02:24 AM

Either way the Phins are not in a rebuilding mode, this team is a few pieces away from the playoffs. Yes I said it too, PLAYOFFS. One or two smart signings on the OL and the secondary and the Phins are a playoff team, write it down blowboy. :cooldude:

You mean like Bennie Anderson??? :sidelol:

And Ricky Williams is to the Dolphins what Ike was to Tina Turner. Now matter how crappy he treats you, you always take him back and expect he to change. :shakeno:

like2god
01-03-2007, 09:29 AM
You mean like Bennie Anderson??? :sidelol:
Bennie Anderson was a depth guy douchebag, nobody ever said any different. :shakeno:

And Ricky Williams is to the Dolphins what Ike was to Tina Turner. Now matter how crappy he treats you, you always take him back and expect he to change. :shakeno:
I hate to make "yo momma" jokes, but this would be as good a place as any to put one. :lol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 09:46 AM
When the team announces tomorrow that Nick is leaving, and you find out your new HC is Mike Mularky, believe me, you're going to beg for the day that your team was only in shambles.

You're screwed.
:lol: dream on GayBillzFan, If Nick rides off there's no way in Hell that Mularky takes the reins!

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 10:29 AM
:lol: dream on GayBillzFan, If Nick rides off there's no way in Hell that Mularky takes the reins!
This might actually be a positive to Saban leaving. Moolarky is gone!