PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six: Vegas Ending... ***SPOILERS***

mor911
01-02-2007, 12:17 PM
ok, I have a question for the guys that beat the game... WTF? It just ends with to be continued? I've been on the last level for over a month. Today I finally went and beat it and it abruptly ends?? WHAT THE HELL!!?!??!?! :fire: :tantrum:

UltraDol-Fan
01-02-2007, 01:21 PM
yeah, that sucks. My buddy beat it yesterday and told me. I can hardly bring myself to play the campain, I don't know what it is but I just don't like it.

Predaphin
01-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah I beat it about a week ago after putting in several consecutive hours of gameplay and it just said ..."To be Continued"....I was like WTF!!? that's it??? I'm glad to see that there will be another Rainbow six, but they could've at least gave it a dramatic ending....

Oh well, multiplayer is fun as heck....they just need to allow us to download new maps or something because the maps are getting very repetitive

UltraDol-Fan
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
all I want for multiplayer is them to fix the face-mapping. I put my face on my guy with the vision cam and it loads for me, but for everyone else it is hit or miss. half the time they ask why I'm playing with the default rando face. Also with the face you can't wear anything but the helmet, very dumb. Why can't i put on the baseball hat or even the military hat??? it doesn't make sense

Mike13
01-04-2007, 09:03 PM
IMO the plot seems corny.
"Terrorists in Las Vegas"

Slappy8800
01-04-2007, 11:09 PM
the single player, non story mode is pretty fun

americanmoose84
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Do you guys have any tips on beating the Dantes theater mission? I cant seem to beat it.

mor911
01-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Do you guys have any tips on beating the Dantes theater mission? I cant seem to beat it.Hardest mission in the game... I beat it by loading up on smokes, and spammed the area with the computer with smokes over and over again. One teammate is hacking the computer, the other i posted on the far left of the stage.

smokes smokes, and more smokes.

Slappy8800
01-06-2007, 12:45 AM
i just passed that stage myself yesterday...i realize i gert caught up in the game and waste 3-4 hours on it and go to bed at 5 am

americanmoose84
01-06-2007, 03:23 AM
Hardest mission in the game... I beat it by loading up on smokes, and spammed the area with the computer with smokes over and over again. One teammate is hacking the computer, the other i posted on the far left of the stage.

smokes smokes, and more smokes.
What weapons are best for this stage? Should I go with a sniper? I usually go with an assault rifle with a 6x scope.

Where were you posted up at?