PDA

View Full Version : Hey F-IN losers We'll take Saban!!

BamaStealsSaban
01-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks for your coach losers!!! Why would Saban stay in a place he has no chance of winning at. No real NFL players want to play in a dump like Miami. At least at Bama Saban will bring the program back to the top in a short couple of years and Miami will STILL be floudering around at or near the bottom of their division. I have your next coach why not hire Mike Shula he is a proven loser and has the Shula name. Perfect fit Mike Shula + Losers = Miami DolF-INs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

finserg
01-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Dude i feel sorry for you guys look at the players we have because of him ! Get a life and let saban do you in the rear when he gets there..

hestar
01-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks for your coach losers!!! Why would Saban stay in a place he has no chance of winning at. No real NFL players want to play in a dump like Miami. At least at Bama Saban will bring the program back to the top in a short couple of years and Miami will STILL be floudering around at or near the bottom of their division. I have your next coach why not hire Mike Shula he is a proven loser and has the Shula name. Perfect fit Mike Shula + Losers = Miami DolF-INs

Yeah your right.I'm Sure players rather be around redneck trailer parks and go mudding then south beach:rolleyes2.Get real.

Ronnie Bass
01-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I'd usually would say something like I'm banging your sister but since I know you already are I will digress and let you have your bucktooth beauty.

The Coach
01-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Is this guy serious Bama is a second tier, has been team. They aren't half the team Auburn is and the only reason they have any fans is because they are all related due to inbreeding. If Saban goes there I only know one thing......he must have a hot sister/cousin.

Dolfan984
01-02-2007, 07:01 PM
LOL @ someone from Alabama calling Miami a dump.

Dude, Miami is a paradise even compared to California which is pretty sweet itself.

California makes Alabama look like a dump.

You're an idiot. (please dont hurt me mods)

DolfanTom
01-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks for your coach losers!!! Why would Saban stay in a place he has no chance of winning at. No real NFL players want to play in a dump like Miami. At least at Bama Saban will bring the program back to the top in a short couple of years and Miami will STILL be floudering around at or near the bottom of their division. I have your next coach why not hire Mike Shula he is a proven loser and has the Shula name. Perfect fit Mike Shula + Losers = Miami DolF-INs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Please go back to having sex with your sister, cousin, and sister's cousin and leave us alone.

Alabama is maybe only outdone by Arkansas - perhaps - on the inbreeding foodchain.

The truth is, no one wants to play at your sorry program anymore - and the major powers have passed you by. You are yesterday's news.

What do the moon and Auburn have in common? They both control the Tide.

Phuck off!

MegaFinz
01-02-2007, 07:17 PM
You can have the f-n loser what has he done for miami NOTHIN!! some on here might care but not me sorry hick.:cooldude: :lol:

Bama1977
01-02-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry to see that a self-proclaimed Bama fan feels the need to come here and say this kind of junk. Please don't judge all of us Bama fans by the words of this yahoo.

We at Bama know what it is like to have a coach "jerk us around" (i.e. Coach Fran). It's just classless that a Bama fan would come here and say something like this.

B-LO, BABY
01-02-2007, 09:06 PM
I like how you Fin fans are calling these guys hicks when, three months ago, all you could talk about was how fantastic Saban's West Virginian ass was.

Seriously, some of you had a borderline unhealthy obsession with him.

icephinfan
01-02-2007, 09:44 PM
This guy signs up to post that. OKAY.

Yeah Alabama is a great place, Mike Shula takes them to 10-2 last year and fires him this year after a losing year, yeah they have real class and trust in their coaches. Good luck DUMBA$$!!!!!

Section126
01-02-2007, 10:05 PM
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/54964455-S.jpg

I hope Nick Saban passes under this tree I posted above if he takes the Alabama job.

icephinfan
01-02-2007, 10:07 PM
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/54964455-S.jpg

I hope Nick Saban passes under this tree I posted above if he takes the Alabama job.

Squeal like a pig.:lol:

TotoreMexico
01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks for your coach losers!!! Why would Saban stay in a place he has no chance of winning at. No real NFL players want to play in a dump like Miami. At least at Bama Saban will bring the program back to the top in a short couple of years and Miami will STILL be floudering around at or near the bottom of their division. I have your next coach why not hire Mike Shula he is a proven loser and has the Shula name. Perfect fit Mike Shula + Losers = Miami DolF-INs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Try again...

Capt. Dick
01-02-2007, 10:32 PM

Take your pig **** stained ass back to your lean-to. bama has as much chance of winning a national championship as Saddam H. has of winning a gold medal in the high jump in the 2008 Olympics.

guatemalanfan
01-02-2007, 11:11 PM
LOL @ someone from Alabama calling Miami a dump.

Dude, Miami is a paradise even compared to California which is pretty sweet itself.

California makes Alabama look like a dump.

You're an idiot. (please dont hurt me mods)

is the depths they wont hurt you for that:lol:

Tupac Shakur
01-03-2007, 02:20 AM
f u ck saban

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Take your pig **** stained ass back to your lean-to. bama has as much chance of winning a national championship as Saddam H. has of winning a gold medal in the high jump in the 2008 Olympics.
I saw that SOB jump!:lol:

SpurzN703
01-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Why are you guys getting all huffy over what this guy is saying? He's only here to ruffle your feathers. You're feeding right into his hands.

Some of the folks here just seem to have such a great and powerful life that they take the time needed to think of a user name, create an account and then post on a website they have no desire to even be on.

Some folks are just so weird

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks for your coach losers!!! Why would Saban stay in a place he has no chance of winning at. No real NFL players want to play in a dump like Miami. At least at Bama Saban will bring the program back to the top in a short couple of years and Miami will STILL be floudering around at or near the bottom of their division. I have your next coach why not hire Mike Shula he is a proven loser and has the Shula name. Perfect fit Mike Shula + Losers = Miami DolF-INs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
He's all yours bro, bend over!:lol:

themole
01-03-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm sorry to see that a self-proclaimed Bama fan feels the need to come here and say this kind of junk. Please don't judge all of us Bama fans by the words of this yahoo.

We at Bama know what it is like to have a coach "jerk us around" (i.e. Coach Fran). It's just classless that a Bama fan would come here and say something like this.

No apologies necessary Bama. I know you people are to classy to do this. It's a Jets or Bills fan. You know how those yankees can be sometimes.

edit: The reference to yankees is by no means intended to slur any of my northern bros here.

FinaciousOne
01-03-2007, 07:12 PM

He was better in the tether ball competion.
Even though he didn't win, he hung around well into the finals.

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:15 PM
He was better in the tether ball competion.
Even though he didn't win, he hung around well into the finals.
:lol:

Mike13
01-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Inbreeding at its finest.

Well enjoy, your college team is a piece of ****, Saban will leave once he's offered more $$$

Lol you guys got your ases kicked in a ****y team's bowl.

Enjoy the bottom of the SEC, hell even Vandy can beat you guys.

FinaciousOne
01-03-2007, 07:25 PM
:lol:

You laughed at that sick joke.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:32 PM
You laughed at that sick joke.:shakeno:
I have a twisted sense of humor.

Trackstar
01-03-2007, 08:42 PM

I can't wait till the day Saban pulls the same sh!t on Alabama that he pulled on every other program he's coached. You'll see. Until then (since we are now in the depths), eat sh*t you classless *******. You Come in here and make one post and then leave like a f*cking coward. You're a pu$$y. I bet you won't come down to south Florida and talk this crap to someone's face!

You call Miami a dump? What exactly is Ala F*ckin Bama? It's the stomping grounds for southern pieces of inbred sh*t. Bunch of hillbillies with no teeth jerking off to football and their cousins.

Trackstar
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
I like how you Fin fans are calling these guys hicks when, three months ago, all you could talk about was how fantastic Saban's West Virginian ass was.

Seriously, some of you had a borderline unhealthy obsession with him.

Suck a *****. Seriously, I haven't been in the depths since last year, yet the same idiots like yourself are still living on their computers in a rival teams message board. Get a life dip sh*t.

cnc66
01-03-2007, 08:52 PM

no no no... he was "falling"... and he can't get up ! :goof:

sheit, I laughed HARD at that opfin... :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 09:23 PM
no no no... he was "falling"... and he can't get up ! :goof:

sheit, I laughed HARD at that opfin... :sidelol:
my pleasure Marty!:lol:

GridIronKing34
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
I live in Iowa... and we don't even get made fun of like that for being a "hick".... Only in Alabama... where hot sauce takes the role of ketchup....

finfan01
01-03-2007, 10:47 PM

And I'll be laughing my *** off when UF and LSU wipe the floor with your piece of **** team....

I've never hated 'Bama.....but now it is a whole other story

NYJ EcKo151
01-04-2007, 12:35 AM
And I'll be laughing my *** off when UF and LSU wipe the floor with your piece of **** team....

I've never hated 'Bama.....but now it is a whole other story
Well obviously right now those teams will...But once Saban does his recruiting and gets his players in 2-3 years, you don't think this guy will win 8 games minimum?

muscle979
01-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Well obviously right now those teams will...But once Saban does his recruiting and gets his players in 2-3 years, you don't think this guy will win 8 games minimum?

Whether you hate him or not he's a hell of a college coach. He won 9 games in a season at frickin Toledo for cryin out loud. I'm not bitter b/c Saban didn't want to be in Miami so we're better off without him. He wasn't winning anyway so what's the problem. Rather than him going through the motions for one more year of disappointment we can get a jump start on real rebuilding.

Capt. Dick
01-04-2007, 12:51 AM

Yeah, he ****`d up...did the down jump `stead of the high jump.:lol:

finfan01
01-04-2007, 01:59 AM

And he won't have any luck getting recruits out of South Florida......

I can imagine it going like this at St. Thomas Aquinas....

"HI guys, Im coach Saban, and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in playing football for me at Alabama."

"**** NO!" " Get off our field you *******!"

thats how it'll go

retired opfinistic
01-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah, he ****`d up...did the down jump `stead of the high jump.:lol:
they should have put some dirty skivvies over his head first.

Alex44
01-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Why would he stay in Miami? Why would he go to Bama is an equally...actually an even better question.

Capt. Dick
01-04-2007, 10:39 AM
they should have put some dirty skivvies over his head first.

I`ll bet by the time he got to the top of the platform, his own skivvies woulda set pretty high on his head.:lol:

Kinzua
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
No apologies necessary Bama. I know you people are to classy to do this. It's a Jets or Bills fan. You know how those yankees can be sometimes.

edit: The reference to yankees is by no means intended to slur any of my northern bros here.

Why would a Bills or Jets fan pretend to be a Bama fan when we know Carppies simply go crazy when Bills or Jets fans laugh at them???

Oh, yeah, I wonder how many "In Saban We Trust" siggies are still around??? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Dtronic
01-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Isn't Crimson Tide part of the female cycle?

NYJ EcKo151
01-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Why would he stay in Miami? Why would he go to Bama is an equally...actually an even better question.
College, teaching, recruiting, less stress, SEC, and a good program.

I was listening to le Batard yesterday and he made a good point...Had Saban just went 11-5 and made the playoffs, would he even be thinking this? He was losing and wanted to get out, and Bama isn't horrible, and he knows the SEC well.

Mike13
01-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Isn't Crimson Tide part of the female cycle?

Yes, yes it is.

And he won't have any luck getting recruits out of South Florida......

Tru dat, hell Meyer, Bowden and Shannon could clean up the state by themselves.

Trackstar
01-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Why would a Bills or Jets fan pretend to be a Bama fan when we know Carppies simply go crazy when Bills or Jets fans laugh at them???

Oh, yeah, I wonder how many "In Saban We Trust" siggies are still around??? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The same amount of Super Bowl wins the Bills have. Go f*ck yourself!

FINdestructible
01-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Lol, nice try there inbred. Why are you even on this site, shouldn't you be playing deliverence on your banjo with your mother/sister?