PDA

View Full Version : If Saban stays......

mattgilm
01-02-2007, 10:28 PM
will all the Saban haters that want him to take the Alabama job become Jets fans?:sidelol::dolphins::sidelol:. I will always be a Dolphin fan even if Terry Bradshaw is the head coach and Juan Huron is our #1 reciever.:dolphins:

endorPHINS72
01-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Good for you. I'll see you get the Nobel Peace Prize for your contributions to humanity.

mattgilm
01-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Good for you. I'll see you get the Nobel Peace Prize for your contributions to humanity.

Spoken like a true Jets fan and thank you for the nomination.:dolphins:

FinsFan74
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
I said it before, and I'll say it again.....if the man is even CONTEMPLATING going to Alabama, his heart is no longer here with the Fins....and I say see ya Saban!

Phin-o-rama
01-02-2007, 10:53 PM
he has every right to mull over this opportunity....it will affect the rest of his life, and its a hell of alot of money....be happy that we will know tomorrow and not in august or some crap

i just want to KNOW

and personally...i think he will stay

LABillzFan
01-02-2007, 11:36 PM
he has every right to mull over this opportunity....it will affect the rest of his life, and its a hell of alot of money....be happy that we will know tomorrow and not in august or some crap

i just want to KNOW

and personally...i think he will stayAre you crazy? If he was going to stay, do you think they'd wait until tomorrow to announce it? Right now, Wayne has his public relation tards typing any excuse he can come up with to explain why the lord and saviour Nick Saban is abandoning your sorry excuse for a team before he could even get anything going.

Hope you enjoy your new head coach, Mike Mularkey, right after Wayne signs Tom Donahoe as your new GM.

TotoreMexico
01-03-2007, 02:09 AM
Are you crazy? If he was going to stay, do you think they'd wait until tomorrow to announce it? Right now, Wayne has his public relation tards typing any excuse he can come up with to explain why the lord and saviour Nick Saban is abandoning your sorry excuse for a team before he could even get anything going.

Hope you enjoy your new head coach, Mike Mularkey, right after Wayne signs Tom Donahoe as your new GM.

That's funny coming from a jills fan