PDA

View Full Version : NCAA for 360

FinSinceBirth
01-03-2007, 12:07 AM
My next target game is NCAA 07 for the 360. What do owners think? Are there any major complaints like in Madden?

Stitches
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
I love the game, and have no complaints. I'm sure others have complaints though.

Slappy8800
01-03-2007, 07:09 PM
i hated it more than I hate madden

NewEra8
01-03-2007, 07:23 PM
I actually like it a lot more than Madden....

Its lacking a lot of the teams and some modes that are on the current gen version though...

FinSinceBirth
01-04-2007, 12:28 AM
i hated it more than I hate madden

Why?

burton87
01-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Get NHL 2k7 instead, even if you don't like hockey. NCAA is weak. Madden is weak, EA is weak.

FinSinceBirth
01-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Get NHL 2k7 instead, even if you don't like hockey. NCAA is weak. Madden is weak, EA is weak.

EA really does suck. But I've been wanting to play some NCAA, and play as my team. BUt I wonder if it's worth it to wait for next years version?

NJ_FIN
01-04-2007, 02:10 AM
i like both madden and ncaa 07, the people who dont like them are usually 2 picky...

COMEBACKRICKY
01-04-2007, 02:40 AM
i like both madden and ncaa 07, the people who dont like them are usually 2 picky...

lol dude EA screwed up on the next gen version. i rented madden for the ps3 and it was a damn bad experience. waste of 10 bucks. but thats how it usually is the first year.

NJ_FIN
01-04-2007, 10:53 AM
yeah well i had it for the 360 and i was happy...... its just a video game... you want good graphics get up and play some real football

StormSurge
01-04-2007, 01:04 PM
I like NCAA for the 360.

burton87
01-04-2007, 01:21 PM
EA really does suck. But I've been wanting to play some NCAA, and play as my team. BUt I wonder if it's worth it to wait for next years version?

Rent it

PhinsPhan
01-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I am playing Madden 07 for my 360 and I am trying to like it but I just can't.

My girlfriend bought it for me (very nice gesture) and I have been a lifelong football gamer. But even this is too much for me to take. When I see my players floating on the grass, or ridiculous tackle animations and when I see how easy it is to score points I have to wonder if it will get better.

They need a vision cone in this game. They need an owner mode (I can't even fire Nick anymore, I have to play as if I was him). They need to improve free agency, I simply can't take the same old crap. They need to make the DB AI 10 times better. Sometimes the collision detection is a joke and I run a defender into a ball carrier only to have him not even attempt a tackle.

I hope it gets better, but if next year is the same as this year it will be the first time I have not bought Madden in 9 years and the first time I have not played an NFL game since I started gaming. So sad.

EA screwed up. This is not being picky, it is fact.

aquaman54
01-04-2007, 08:38 PM
2K is supposedly going to throw it's hat back into the ring in '07.Word has it that they are going to make a professional football league game,using ficticious names.#81 on Dallas will be Owens(attributes)with a ficticious name instead of his own.

PhinsPhan
01-04-2007, 08:41 PM
2K is supposedly going to throw it's hat back into the ring in '07.Word has it that they are going to make a professional football league game,using ficticious names.#81 on Dallas will be Owens(attributes)with a ficticious name instead of his own.

I would have been against this idea of not using the real life counterparts and especially with the face mapping tech now out. But after giving this version of Madden a go I might just have to go back to the 2k series.

I was a huge fan of 2k3 2k4 and I bought 2k5 but started to go back to Madden after the online was horribly laggy and couldnt be played. But even with a lack of real logos, names, stadiums, etc it still might be better.

Slappy8800
01-04-2007, 11:10 PM

ugh god no....2K7 sucks massively. EA NHL is way better

StormSurge
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM

I thought 2K7 was going to make a Legends game. Didn't I read that here awhile back?

fiedlerfan
01-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Pickup College Hoops 2K7. Its a pretty good game if you enjoy college basketball

brandon27
01-05-2007, 08:09 PM

I like it. its a fun game. Its probly lacking some of the things from the original xbox version(but im not sure). If you really want it. get it. I'll warn you though, if you have madden 07 already. dont expect the graphics in ncaa07 to compete. because they are rather disappointing in my opinion. the grass looks terrible first and foremost. In my opinion madden 06 looked better. If you can get ncaa07 for cheap right now cuz its been out already for 6 months or so.. then get it for sure. you'll enjoy it. just make sure you pick yourself up a transfer kit and download some rosters somewhere so your players are named, instead of numbered. if you cant get it for cheap, and can wait for 08. then do so.

of course the easiest way... rent it first. see if you like it. and go from there. i like it. i still play it. but like i said... graphically... in no way does it compare to madden 07, but its fun cuz you have lots of teams, lots of plays, and of course... the option. enjoy!