PDA

View Full Version : So, what did everyone actually end up doing for New Years anyway?

FinsNCanes
01-03-2007, 12:37 AM
I know we had a post on what everyone planned to do..just curious what everyone actually did.

I ended up going to a party (figured it was gonna be a little lame) but turned out to be be pretty good. I got there, there was over 25 people, kegs, fireworks. It actually ended up being a good time. I almost got hit in the face by one of those spinning fireworks, got completely too high to function, one guy tried openinga bottle of champagne and broke the cork like an ***, not to mention I didn't get laid. Yup...I'm a loser.

How bout you?

CharlestonPhan
01-03-2007, 02:01 AM
watched two fireworks shows at Walt Disney World; one at Magic Kingdom with my wife and daughters (ages 6,3, and 9 months), had a few beers over the course of the day, and caught the midnite fireworks from right outside my room by the marina at the Grand Floridian.

then i crashed hard. new years eve was day five of a seven day trip.

Nappy Roots
01-03-2007, 02:07 AM
paid 20 dollars to get into this party where they had 10 kegs, tons of food, tons of fire works, and tons of ***!

:yes: was a great night.

Dolfan2788
01-03-2007, 06:29 AM
Ended up driving down to the beach with a friend, went to the pub got trashed out of our skulls and managed to both pick up and take them back to the car. (My greatest NYE ever)

tucker
01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
went to ft. lauderdale and got ****faced!!

Agent51
01-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Went to a friends party, got PLASTERED, opened a bottle of champagne with a 3 foot-long ninja sword, and invented a HORRIBLE tasting drink consisting of Jager, Johnny Walker Black, Jack Daniels, Grey Goose Orange, Captain Morgan, and some coke :lol:

Stitches
01-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Went to a bar for a bit, played billiards, then went back to friends' house watched the ball, and played beer pong with friends for hours.

SpurzN703
01-03-2007, 03:55 PM
My wife and I moved on Fri Dec 29th so we were too beat to do anything. Just went to the store, bought some drinks and food, and hungout til midnight on the balcony of our 14th floor apartment :D

SpurzN703
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Went to a friends party, got PLASTERED, opened a bottle of champagne with a 3 foot-long ninja sword, and invented a HORRIBLE tasting drink consisting of Jager, Johnny Walker Black, Jack Daniels, Grey Goose Orange, Captain Morgan, and some coke :lol:

So is this your ghost that created this thread then? :tongue:

PrepDogg
01-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Got really drunk at a house party and spit game at women all night :lol: :D