PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Nick for setting us back two years!!

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Look, let's not fool ourselves. Nick is gone, goodbye! The fact that he even met w/ 'Bama after denying it all the way shows he was gone all this time. Whatever, dude, go Phuck yourself and get out of town ASAP!!!

Now, let's look at this. Nick has now set us back two years. We're in January of 2005 all over again. We had a disapointing season, with more questions than answers at the end. If Nick stayed, he could possibly spin our aging defense and a "healthy" 'Pepper into a winning season, perhaps even making the playoffs. With a good draft, even better things might follow. But now, a new coach will have to come in and will likely do what Nick should probably have done two years ago - clean house and start over. Yes, hindsight is twenty-twenty I know, so I'm not going to knock him too much for trying to win w/ what we had at the time. But the fact is a new coach - NOW - will have to start over. Especially if JT retires, etc.

If that's the case, it's probably bye bye to Zach :(, no more Ricky (perhaps, a good thing), and a whole bunch of other fat trimming to start over. Just don't sign w/ the Bills, Patsies or Jets Zach, for the love of God!!!!! We all know BB will be the first person to call him ....

Maybe - ultimately - it will be a good thing down the road. But we're essentially right back where we started two years ago due to Nick's decision.

Thanks A-hole!!!

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 11:00 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/snickers-1.jpg

Nick just bought a snickers at the local 7-11.

now we know he ain't going anywhere for a while.

:)

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.loudbassoon.com/food/images/snickers.jpg

Nick just bought a snickers at the local 7-11.

:)

Pretty sure they call them 12-8:30's in Tuscaloosa.:lol:

nyrican
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Look, let's not fool ourselves. Nick is gone, goodbye! The fact that he even met w/ 'Bama after denying it all the way shows he was gone all this time. Whatever, dude, go Phuck yourself and get out of town ASAP!!!

Now, let's look at this. Nick has now set us back two years. We're in January of 2005 all over again. We had a disapointing season, with more questions than answers at the end. If Nick stayed, he could possibly spin our aging defense and a "healthy" 'Pepper into a winning season, perhaps even making the playoffs. With a good draft, even better things might follow. But now, a new coach will have to come in and will likely do what Nick should probably have done two years ago - clean house and start over. Yes, hindsight is twenty-twenty I know, so I'm not going to knock him too much for trying to win w/ what we had at the time. But the fact is a new coach - NOW - will have to start over. Especially if JT retires, etc.

If that's the case, it's probably bye bye to Zach :(, no more Ricky (perhaps, a good thing), and a whole bunch of other fat trimming to start over. Just don't sign w/ the Bills, Patsies or Jets Zach, for the love of God!!!!! We all know BB will be the first person to call him ....

Maybe - ultimately - it will be a good thing down the road. But we're essentially right back where we started two years ago due to Nick's decision.

Thanks A-hole!!!

so much for st nick the nickatator and superbowl rings dancing in the heads of the dolfan nation.

1. When Herm bolted the Jets to KC I for one was pissed... football is a strange business... and a business it is... there is no loyalty to the fan who purchase the season ticket any more.

2. Saban saw it coming aging defense , bad personnel moves by the front office (see cpep and joey) the phins could have had DREW BREES !!!!!!!!!

3. people here were predicting playoff years with st nick and superbowls as well what happens he takes off gone, booked ,dipped ,to alaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaa !!!!

4. good luck dolfans looks like your playoff drought will continue.

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 02:41 PM
2. Saban saw it coming aging defense , bad personnel moves by the front office (see cpep and joey) the phins could have had DREW BREES !!!!!!!!!

Nick WAS the front office!

nyrican
01-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Nick WAS the front office!

you got that right... he WAS the front office now he is gone

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 02:50 PM
This kinda says it all:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8785/everyhoehashispricefi7.jpg

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 03:00 PM
you got that right... he WAS the front office now he is gonePerhaps we're better off then!

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Perhaps we're better off then!

Yeah, but you're still stuck with all those great players he signed ... :eek:

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Yeah, but you're still stuck with all those great players he signed ... :eek:Nothing a good round of cutting won't fix :wink:

I'm now prepared for a couple down seasons in a row to help turn this thing around. Think 49ers of the past two seasons. They now look poised to make a good run next year at the playoffs, or more.

It may mean the end of Zach and Co., but what can you do :shakeno:

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Nothing a good round of cutting won't fix :wink:

I'm now prepared for a couple down seasons in a row to help turn this thing around. Think 49ers of the past two seasons. They now look poised to make a good run next year at the playoffs, or more.

It may mean the end of Zach and Co., but what can you do :shakeno:

The best thing for the fins would be to draft Troy Smith which is why I hope you don't. Stick with Dunsay.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Pretty sure they call them 12-8:30's in Tuscaloosa.:lol:
:lol:

Shula Come Back!
01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
What? Coming in, acquiring the wrong QB, twice (as far as I'm concerned-they could've traded for Cutler just like Denver did and Denver had to trade up alot further to do it!) and then just bolting! I need to change my username now!

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:55 PM
What? Coming in, acquiring the wrong QB, twice (as far as I'm concerned-they could've traded for Cutler just like Denver did and Denver had to trade up alot further to do it!) and then just bolting! I need to change my username now!
:lol:

you're not alone there.