PDA

View Full Version : I nominate....

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Mike Mularkey as the next head coach of the fins.:lol:

Crisis
01-03-2007, 01:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I remember when Saban was hired, everyone here was proclaiming him the next Lombardi/Belichik. LMAO.

Miami's so pathetic that their coach runs to Alabama!

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 01:30 PM
**** yous both

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 01:34 PM
**** yous both

Now now... you just need to get to know the real Mike. Give him a chance to run his own show. The double reverse half back flea flicker is a damn good play on 3rd and 1 and you'll grow to love it.:lol:

TotoreMexico
01-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Mularkey? **** NO!!!

like2god
01-03-2007, 01:40 PM
I nominate you to STFU

TotoreMexico
01-03-2007, 01:44 PM
^ Your sig :lol: :lol: :lol:

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 01:45 PM
I nominate you to STFUAwesome sig man. I was actually going to ask you to do one for me - but you beat me to it.

Care to share?

like2god
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Awesome sig man. I was actually going to ask you to do one for me - but you beat me to it.

Care to share?

Sure, go ahead. It took me 10 minutes to make and I loved every second of it. :fire:

Anybody that wants to use it can.

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Mularkey? **** NO!!!

Fuk yes! The fins hiring Mularkey would be for me what Hillary Clinton winning the White House would be for the late night hosts- unlimited material.:lol: Then when every fin fan in America is ready to hang him by the skirt he'll quit and take the OC job with another team.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Awesome sig man.

I like the Dunsay part myself.:lol: If they name Mularkey the coach and name Culchoker the QB I'll buy season's tickets for the fins and fly down to the games- it would be worth it.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I nominate you to STFU
second that.

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Sure, go ahead. It took me 10 minutes to make and I loved every second of it. :fire:

Anybody that wants to use it can.

I'm in.

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 02:35 PM
second that.

Always the follower.:lol:

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm in.

Of course you are.:lol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Always the follower.:lol:
How could anyone pass on you shutting the **** up?:D

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 02:42 PM
How could anyone pass on you shutting the **** up?:D

:quiet:

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 02:44 PM
I nominate ... Tom Coughlin. True, he's not been fired by the Gints yet, but he will be after this week-end. Besides, the Fish players are already used to ignoring Saban's rants so Coughlin's irrationality will seem like a blissful respite! It's sure to send JT off to retirement, too! :sidelol:

Mularkey might get it half right this time, so I sure don't want him in the AFCE. I'd nominate Inspector Gadget for the Pitt job, but the Stillers are my second-favorite team, so he can't go there in case he doesn't get it right! I think Arizona would be a nice team for him ... :D

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 02:48 PM
I nominate ... Tom Coughlin. True, he's not been fired by the Gints yet, but he will be after this week-end. Besides, the Fish players are already used to ignoring Saban's rants so Coughlin's irrationality will seem like a blissful respite! It's sure to send JT off to retirement, too! :sidelol:

Mularkey might get it half right this time, so I sure don't want him in the AFCE. I'd nominate Inspector Gadget for the Pitt job, but the Stillers are my second-favorite team, so he can't go there in case he doesn't get it right! I think Arizona would be a nice team for him ... :D

I...oops forgot again...:quiet:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I...oops forgot again...:quiet:
dont make me clownslap yo ass!:evil:

SpurzN703
01-03-2007, 03:30 PM

Clever guy. Think of it all by yourself?

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Clever guy. Think of it all by yourself?

Yes thank you. :bravo:

SpurzN703
01-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Yes thank you. :bravo:

Yeah you would think that's a good thing

:wink:

finsrclowns
01-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah you would think that's a good thing

:wink:

Yes, a VERY good thing.:lol:

Mike13
01-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Who will you guys nominate once Jauron fails?:lol:

Didn't he screw you guys out of a victory over the Titans?

Oh well, I nominate Cowher. Mularkey isn't am option.

"Mike wasn't a good person, thats why he wasn't on the list":evil:

It's sure to send JT off to retirement, too! :sidelol:

Cause we all know you're scared ****less of him huh?

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 10:51 PM

No.

muscle979
01-04-2007, 01:00 AM

YOu wish. It won't happen, sorry.

Mike13
01-04-2007, 01:21 AM
No.

Hmm thats what I heard on Billszone but that could be a minority of the fans there.

HiOctaneBills
01-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Hmm thats what I heard on Billszone but that could be a minority of the fans there.

Anyone that did doesnt live in Buffalo. With the wind that day (we would have been kicking into it) there was no way he was making that FG.

Regardless, if coaching only costs us one game, thats no big deal anyway (IMO). Even if we did win that game and the Ravens game, we still wouldnt have made the playoffs.

SpurzN703
01-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Yes, a VERY good thing.:lol:

Keep inflating your own ego buttface :tongue:

Kinzua
01-04-2007, 12:33 PM

Cause we all know you're scared ****less of him huh?

Jauron isn't likely to fail because he, Marv Levy, and Tom Modrake are going to continue to bring in the kind of players who want to play "Bills football".

BTW, despite going only 7-9, Jauron had some significant improvements in 2006 --

- JP Losman developed into a legitimate NFL QB. He finished 11th in passer rating (84.9) with 3,051 yards and 19 TDs
- Lee Evans developed into a legitimate #1 WR with 82 receptions, 1292 yards, and 8 TDs
- Jason Peters developed into a 1st echelon LT, solidifying a key OL position
- 5 rookies developed into solid NFL starters or reliable backups: Whitner (ss), Simpson (fs), Pennington (rt), Kyle Williams (dt), Ellison (lb)
- Willis McGahee learned how to block on pass plays, making him an every down back
- the offense improved its scoring to 18.8 points per game (22nd)
- total defense improved to 18th from 31st in 2005
- the Bills set a franchise record for the lowest number of penalties in a season
More importantly, even if Jauron did fail, he wouldn't slink out of town like a stinky pile of doggie-doo! :yes:

Capt. Dick
01-04-2007, 01:04 PM
even if Jauron did fail, he wouldn't slink out of town like a stinky pile of doggie-doo! :yes:

First of all, he would never be guaranteed $32,000,000 by ANYBODY.

That said, Saban`s still a fuk`n slug.

Mike13
01-04-2007, 01:12 PM
JP Losman developed into a legitimate NFL QB. He finished 11th in passer rating (84.9) with 3,051 yards and 19 TDs
- Lee Evans developed into a legitimate #1 WR with 82 receptions, 1292 yards, and 8 TDs
- 5 rookies developed into solid NFL starters or reliable backups: Whitner (ss), Simpson (fs), Pennington (rt), Kyle Williams (dt), Ellison (lb)
- Willis McGahee learned how to block on pass plays, making him an every down back
- the Bills set a franchise record for the lowest number of penalties in a season
More importantly, even if Jauron did fail, he wouldn't slink out of town like a stinky pile of doggie-doo! :yes:

Oh Yeah The Bills did improve, but I just don't think Jauron is that good.
I think it has more to do with a young team clicking, kind of like the Titans.
Dog **** can slink?

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 02:25 PM
More importantly, even if Jauron did fail, he wouldn't slink out of town like a stinky pile of doggie-doo! :yes:You are preaching to the chorus here Kinz.

Don't worry though - Jauron will fail eventually :wink:

What exactly is "Bills football?" O.J. Simpson?

finsrclowns
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Keep inflating your own ego buttface :tongue:
Are you for real? You do understand we Bills fans have no love lost for MM, right?:confused:

SpurzN703
01-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Are you for real? You do understand we Bills fans have no love lost for MM, right?:confused:

Got damn right I'm for real. I don't care who you have love for.

0-4

SpurzN703
01-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Jauron isn't likely to fail because he, Marv Levy, and Tom Modrake are going to continue to bring in the kind of players who want to play "Bills football".

BTW, despite going only 7-9, Jauron had some significant improvements in 2006 --
- JP Losman developed into a legitimate NFL QB. He finished 11th in passer rating (84.9) with 3,051 yards and 19 TDs

All the improvement got you where? Not in the playoffs. We improved last year and regressed. Why act like it's guaranteed that Buffalo won't do the same?

muscle979
01-05-2007, 01:55 AM
Oh Yeah The Bills did improve, but I just don't think Jauron is that good.
I think it has more to do with a young team clicking, kind of like the Titans.
Dog **** can slink?

The Titans are different, they have Vince Young.

finsrclowns
01-05-2007, 12:42 PM
0-4

No, thanks to Mularkey last year you're not 0 for 4 in the last 2 years, you're a robust 1-3.:lol: