PDA

View Full Version : Remember it's the Process;

fishypete
01-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey all you Ex-Saban supporters....just remember it's the process that counts..:lol:

The process of getting all the money you can....the process of scamming owners and fans.....the process of saying one thing and doing the opposite.

Yes that old process sure helped Saban....and as Saban rides away...I can hear him say....to all a good night....enjoy the coal in your stockings.

Well is Saban still a GOD....or do you see him in a different light....all in all....it's just the PROCESS...:evil:

themole
01-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Hey all you Ex-Saban supporters....just remember it's the process that counts..:lol:

The process of getting all the money you can....the process of scamming owners and fans.....the process of saying one thing and doing the opposite.

Yes that old process sure helped Saban....and as Saban rides away...I can hear him say....to all a good night....enjoy the coal in your stockings.

Well is Saban stilla GOD....or do you see him in a different light....all in all....it's just the PROCESS...:evil:

Tell you what bigboy. I'm an EX Saban supporter, I read his book, I understood The Process, I drank the CoolAid that was Nick Saban. NEVER God!

Now, you think you want to come in here and Gloat and call out those who supported him? That's about as cowardly as the manner in which Saban left.

Peteyboy, maybe we can now all work together in transitioning Zach to Defensive back.:sidelol:

-=DolfanDave=-
01-03-2007, 03:49 PM
good post... I'll admit I was a one-time "Saban Supporter" but that was yesterday and this is today.... and today I spit on Saban

fishypete
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Tell you what bigboy. I'm an EX Saban supporter, I read his book, I understood The Process, I drank the CoolAid that was Nick Saban. NEVER God!

Now, you think you want to come in here and Gloat and call out those who supported him? That's about as cowardly as the manner in which Saban left.

Peteyboy, maybe we can now all work together in transitioning Zach to Defensive back.:sidelol:

At least your man enough to admit your error...Kudos to you.:D

Stitches
01-03-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm not an EX Saban Supporter. So I guess your post doesn't apply to me.

themole
01-03-2007, 04:12 PM
At least your man enough to admit your error...Kudos to you.:D

Yep. I'm plenty man enough to admit to any mistake I've ever made. I find it a little adolesent for people to actually Gloat over a situation like this. It's painfull enough to think what shape Saban has left this team in. Maybe we will all be able to laugh it off in time, but for now it's no laughing matter.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Yep. I'm plenty man enough to admit to any mistake I've ever made. I find it a little adolesent for people to actually Gloat over a situation like this. It's painfull enough to think what shape Saban has left this team in. Maybe we will all be able to laugh it off in time, but for now it's no laughing matter.:shakeno:
I gotta admit I'm floored that we took it in the keister from Saban (who I fully backed and supported) and having other members rub it in makes it suck just a little more.

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I gotta admit I'm floored that we took it in the keister from Saban (who I fully backed and supported) and having other members rub it in makes it suck just a little more.

I'm truly sorry that some supposed Carppies are laughing at real Carppies ... that's what we trolls are here to do! :lol:

FishboyPetey, go troll on a Bills, Jets or Pats sites! The Carp here belong to us trolls!

like2god
01-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm truly sorry that some supposed Carppies are laughing at real Carppies ... that's what we trolls are here to do! :lol:
Please do me a favor and take it easy on us today, even we have taken days off in the Happy Owned day thread. :( :wink:

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 05:04 PM
I gotta admit I'm floored that we took it in the keister from Saban (who I fully backed and supported) and having other members rub it in makes it suck just a little more.Couldn't have said it better myself.

FinaciousOne
01-03-2007, 05:14 PM
It's pathetic for supposed DolFans to gloat over this situation.
I notice that the ones who do are so insecure in their football knowledge that they need the imagined esteem they recieve from having been anti-saban.
They think that this somehow proves them right for being anti-saban when in reality the reasons they were anti-saban had nothing to do with any prediction they made in the distant past that saban wouldn't be here long.
They were anti-saban for other reasons like not agreeing with his positions.
Well the fact of the matter is that football-wise saban is a highly coveted coach worth millions and I don't see anyone lining up to pay them 2cents for their football opinions.
Saban did us wrong by leaving too soon, but fake Dolfans do us wrong by staying too long.:drinker:

Trolls trying to wear fins!:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 05:33 PM

FishboyPetey, go troll on a Bills, Jets or Pats sites! The Carp here belong to us trolls!
thanks Kinzua, we loove it when you rub us the right way!:wink:

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 06:50 PM
thanks Kinzua, we loove it when you rub us the right way!:wink:

Hey, even a troll can feel for true Carppies who've just been betrayed by a classless pile of doggie-doo that talked the talk but didn't walk the walk.

Trolling your own team is pretty low -- almost as low as being a classless pile of doggie-doo. :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey, even a troll can feel for true Carppies who've just been betrayed by a classless pile of doggie-doo that talked the talk but didn't walk the walk.

Trolling your own team is pretty low -- almost as low as being a classless pile of doggie-doo. :shakeno:
I fling poo!

:lol:

Mike13
01-03-2007, 07:27 PM
I supported him. I support all members of the Dolphins thats what makes me a fan right?

Fishy pete is just an disgruntled old ****** what else is new?

Saban is a liar, a traitor and a hypocrite.
But ****, now look who's on the table Cowher, Cameron, Chow, Wisenhunt, Mora,(Vick and no WRs ruined that team.)

Everything happens for a reason.

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 07:29 PM
I fling poo!

:lol:

Well, when you're flingin' it, don't miss Fishypetey! :D

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, when you're flingin' it, don't miss Fishypetey! :D
I'll squeeze out a steamy one for him!:lol: