PDA

View Full Version : Better place to live

hickey
01-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I would imagine that Saban is leaving because he wants his family to live in a better place.

fiedlerfan
01-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Some people just prefer the small town atmosphere

Brown42000
01-03-2007, 03:56 PM
A better place? He lives near Wayne Huizenga so he has to live in one of the best neighborhoods in all the state.

Stitches
01-03-2007, 04:04 PM
A better place? He lives near Wayne Huizenga so he has to live in one of the best neighborhoods in all the state.

Just because it's a nice neighborhood, doesn't mean where they are headed doesn't have a better atmosphere. I think you put too much stock into how much it costs to live somewhere, in relation to how good a place it must be to live.

Maynard the Hammer
01-03-2007, 04:47 PM
south florida is not for everyone, but i dont see it as a deal breaker

Type-O
01-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Maybe his visa expired and he had to come back to the US

SpurzN703
01-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Is this an attempt to say that Miami sucks? The city, that is?

Makes no difference to me if that's what you mean, being as not all of us live in Miami.

Weak thread

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 07:35 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That's a five laughing smilie rating for you, Type-O!

INPHINITY
01-03-2007, 10:02 PM
I would imagine that Saban is leaving because he wants his family to live in a better place.Can you give me some of the perks of living in Alabama?? Its easy to just say something like this but please tell us why its better than Miami.

Trackstar
01-03-2007, 10:05 PM
I would imagine that Saban is leaving because he wants his family to live in a better place.

Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your mom/sister help you?

finfan01
01-03-2007, 10:11 PM

Well, there is Tuscaloosa.......and.....Mobile.......and Tuscaloosa......and...NOTHING ELSE!!!!!

at least in Miami/ Las Olas, there is everything to do and THE BEACH!

:grouplaug

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Well, there is Tuscaloosa.......and.....Mobile.......and Tuscaloosa......and...NOTHING ELSE!!!!!

at least in Miami/ Las Olas, there is everything to do and THE BEACH!

:grouplaug
they can ride a paddleboat just like huck finn!

King Felix
01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
why would he want to go live with gayfers?

finfan01
01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
they can ride a paddleboat just like huck finn!

:lol:

Type-O
01-04-2007, 12:08 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That's a five laughing smilie rating for you, Type-O!
:sidelol: Yes,well we need to laugh in this horrible time of misfortune and misery

Billhoff
01-05-2007, 03:10 PM
.....orrrrr, maybe he just wanted to go to a state where the bugs aren`t the size of dogs....orrrrrr, maybe he just wanted to go to a state where they speeeeek engleeeesh.:eek:

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 03:18 PM

That is just flat out wrong!

finsrclowns
01-05-2007, 03:37 PM

I agree. Some of them Alabama trailer parks are pretty nice.:lol:

SpurzN703
01-05-2007, 04:41 PM
.....orrrrr, maybe he just wanted to go to a state where the bugs aren`t the size of dogs....orrrrrr, maybe he just wanted to go to a state where they speeeeek engleeeesh.:eek:

Do you live in NY?

Type-O
01-05-2007, 04:43 PM
That is just flat out wrong!
I know,isn't it great?:lol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
01-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I know,isn't it great?:lol: :sidelol:

Very entertaining!!

Kev83
01-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Can you give me some of the perks of living in Alabama?? Its easy to just say something like this but please tell us why its better than Miami.

Well, Alabama actually has a Fall season. When I was in Miami in late October I got sun poisoning and the heat index was around 112 at the Pack game....geez.
Also, a lot of nature...more waterways than any state....prime fishing and relaxation (Nick's thing). We have beaches too...not as crowded. Traffic isn't as bad in major cities, crime rate lower. No little Havana. Tuscaloosa is a smaller atmosphere and not far from Birmingham, which is a fun city.

muscle979
01-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Well, Alabama actually has a Fall season. When I was in Miami in late October I got sun poisoning and the heat index was around 112 at the Pack game....geez.
Also, a lot of nature...more waterways than any state....prime fishing and relaxation (Nick's thing). We have beaches too...not as crowded. Traffic isn't as bad in major cities, crime rate lower. No little Havana. Tuscaloosa is a smaller atmosphere and not far from Birmingham, which is a fun city.

There are beaches in Tuscaloosa? :lol: Alabama has like 10 miles of nice beach. If you want real beaches though you have go over to the Florida panhandle. And the fishing in Florida is top notch. And your fall is nothing special and it rarely snows so stop trying to sell the four seasons thing. I'll give you the small town atmosphere but even that is not that hard to find in Florida. Oh well let him be mediocre in Alabama and quit when the going gets tough. He's your problem now.

Kev83
01-06-2007, 03:10 AM
There are beaches in Tuscaloosa? :lol: Alabama has like 10 miles of nice beach. If you want real beaches though you have go over to the Florida panhandle. And the fishing in Florida is top notch. And your fall is nothing special and it rarely snows so stop trying to sell the four seasons thing. I'll give you the small town atmosphere but even that is not that hard to find in Florida. Oh well let him be mediocre in Alabama and quit when the going gets tough. He's your problem now.
It helps a lot if you read what i was replying to.
The guy wanted to know about the state of Alabama, so I wrote about that. Did I mention snow, or are you seeing things in my post that I can't?

I just compared it to Miami...a city I'll only visit for Fins games.

And he's a problem Alabama fans are happy to have...and apparently a large contention of Dolphins fans still want (or I guess some people wouldn't be complaining....)