PDA

View Full Version : Saban, the one true god.

Wagon Circler
01-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Saban, the one true god. Well at least he was when the fins went on a streak of wins against ****ty teams late in '05. Saban was immaculate on finheaven in the offseason when you guys were floating on the dreams the media created for you when they said you were suberbowl contenders; which at this point is laughable.

I'm a bills fan so I like to see Miami squirm usually, but this one is pretty serious. You guys are in some real trouble here, Saban really screwed you guys. It's going to be hard for the fins to crawl out of the toilet with all this going on.

PS. If you promote Mularkey look forward to another era of incompetence.

And where is my old friend DolphinDevil28 for this one? Nobody took this harder than him I'm sure.

FinsNCanes
01-03-2007, 05:42 PM
And..?

Guess I failed to miss the point of the post.

burger13
01-03-2007, 05:44 PM
thank you for showing up and reminding us that things could always be worse....we could be stuck with Dick Jauron.

CitizenSnips
01-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Saban, the one true god. Well at least he was when the fins went on a streak of wins against ****ty teams late in '05. Saban was immaculate on finheaven in the offseason when you guys were floating on the dreams the media created for you when they said you were suberbowl contenders; which at this point is laughable.

I'm a bills fan so I like to see Miami squirm usually, but this one is pretty serious. You guys are in some real trouble here, Saban really screwed you guys. It's going to be hard for the fins to crawl out of the toilet with all this going on.

And where is my old friend DolphinDevil28 for this one? Nobody took this harder than him I'm sure.

um..we're in really good postion actually, all things considered. And even so, the bills and their 'revitalized' season only ended with one more win then saban...

...Miami has the most to offer of all HC openings heading into the offseason...I dont have any doubt we're going to land the best HC available this year.

ASUFinFan
01-03-2007, 05:48 PM
yah whoever we choose as our next hc will be better than jauron. and thanks for stopping by and kickin us when our teams down, admirable. The dolphins will wind up on their feet, and once again you will be squirming. thanks for stoppn by, stay classy buffalo fans.

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM
yah whoever we chose as our next hc will be better than jauron. and thanks for stopping by and kickin us when our teams down, admirable. The dolphins will wind up on their feet, and once again you will be squirming. thanks for stoppn by, stay classy buffalo fans.

Who had the better record this year, Jauron or Saban? Who has the better head to head record? And lets remind you what the Points For and Points Against was for the Dolphins vs. Buffalo this season. And who has Mularkey as their OC still? God I hope they promote him.

dolpns13
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM

Noone knew this was coming until about a month ago. It doesnt make your overachieving team any better than ours son

Brown42000
01-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Jauron is a bad coach and Bills fans will find that out over time.

UNT_Flyer
01-03-2007, 05:55 PM
And..?

Guess I failed to miss the point of the post.

Bills fans rarely have a point to make. Hey Wagon, how many Lombardi trophies do you guys have???

burger13
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Who had the better record this year, Jauron or Saban? Who has the better head to head record? And lets remind you what the Points For and Points Against was for the Dolphins vs. Buffalo this season. And who has Mularkey as their OC still? God I hope they promote him.

Dick Jauron -

43-58 (.426) career record
1 winning season
6 losing seasons

Have fun with that!! :lol:

Section126
01-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Yet...we will get eh best available coach...

Funny...How we always get who he want? We wanted Jimmy..we got him...Wanny...(god knows why...) we got him...Saban...we got him...

The Bills on the other hand...well...

You got Dick Jauron.

elite14eva
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Dick Jauron -

1 winning season
6 losing seasons

Have fun with that!! :lol::sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: 4 SB appearances 0 wins.

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Dick Jauron -

1 winning season
6 losing seasons

Have fun with that!! :lol:

Bill Belichick and Marv Levy both had similar records at this point in their respective careers. And another thing I must point out again... Jauron is 2-0 against the Fins, with almost both being a shutout. and had a better record than Saban this year.

CitizenSnips
01-03-2007, 06:03 PM
The bills only won 7 games. the dolphins only won 6. First off, we're both losers. secondly, if your here to rag on the dolphins, then your basically saying miami sucks. and since 2 of the bills 7 wins came against miami, with whom you believe sucks, then really, in your mind, Buffalo only won 5 games this year?

Personally i feel its justice to give your opponent credit, because if you dont, then your making yourself look stupid for the win.

Man give it a rest. atleast get a winning season before you get cocky.

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:03 PM

Hey man, you wanna be happy going 7-9, be our guest. If we're as crappy as you apparently think we are, whats the big deal with sweeping us then?

phinphanforever
01-03-2007, 06:04 PM
What do you expect from Buffalo fans? We're talking about a city full of lowbrows.

I got two words for you Wagon Circler: WIDE RIGHT.

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:06 PM

Must be nice and convinient to be on a rivals board and criticize their hope for something good to happen. You must enjoy it. I do feel for you though.

Could've happened to anyone. Look at predictions for the SB back in August. How many people were wrong? How many were right that Saban would be good or that he stinks?

It happens. But you feel the need to swim in negativity just to be able to get it up in the morning.

Enjoy it, I guess

Deep2Evans
01-03-2007, 06:07 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hire Mike Mooolarkey as your coach. Oh man, please do it.

CitizenSnips
01-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey man, you wanna be happy going 7-9, be our guest. If we're as crappy as you apparently think we are, whats the big deal with sweeping us then?
my point exactly.

PhinzN703
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hire Mike Mooolarkey as your coach. Oh man, please do it.

Keep polishing that Super Bowl trophy case of yours. It will forever collect dust

MiamiDLFIN
Bill Belichick and Marv Levy both had similar records at this point in their respective careers. And another thing I must point out again... Jauron is 2-0 against the Fins, with almost both being a shutout. and had a better record than Saban this year.

Oh yes, Buffalo is a better team at the moment, but both teams failed to make the playoffs. I wouldn't be talking smack on another site especially since my team didn't make the playoffs.

One more thing. When you guys go an entire decade beating us then we'll talk. The entire decade of the 70's, we spanked you guys. It is an NFL record. Also, you can be proud you had OJ Simpson

Type-O
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
um..we're in really good postion actually, all things considered. And even so, the bills and their 'revitalized' season only ended with one more win then saban...

...Miami has the most to offer of all HC openings heading into the offseason...I dont have any doubt we're going to land the best HC available this year.
Are you kidding? I think Saban bailed partly because of the lack of future hope. No QB,Your stars on D are aging and about done,your secondary sucks. AZ will draw the best,because there is more hope there for the future.

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:10 PM

I'm happy because we are moving in the right direction, especially in the 2nd half of the season.

We have a young, improving defense while Miami's is good but aging.

We have a young, improving QB that has great chemistry with a great receiver. Miami.... well.... :laughat:

We have a young, improving offensive line.

We stood toe to toe with the best teams in the league (SD, Indy) and blew out the Jets (their only loss in their last 6).

Our draft yielded significant contributions from our 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th round picks and looks to be one of the best classes of the draft.

Our future looks good... Miami's is uncertain.

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:10 PM
my point exactly.

Thats the name of this entire Smack Forum. Sure the Jets fans can talk smack to us b/c of how this year has gone. And New England has owned us all. Yet all 3 of those teams fans seem to join hands and come here and make FH life more hellish then ever.

Aside from NE, how do the Jets and Bills fans even rate their own teams? Wins over us? Well it seems that we're the worst team ever, in their eyes.

Where's the accomplishment?

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Keep polishing that Super Bowl trophy case of yours. It will forever collect dust

What happened in Miami's last SB appearance? How many years ago was it?

What about theit last AFC Championship game?

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm happy because we are moving in the right direction, especially in the 2nd half of the season.

We have a young, improving QB that has great chemistry with a great receiver. Miami.... well.... :laughat:

We stood toe to toe with the best teams in the league (SD, Indy) and blew out the Jets (their only loss in their last 6).

Our draft yielded significant contributions from our 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th round picks and looks to be one of the best classes of the draft.

It's bad to base your upcoming season on the year before. Look at us. Look at Washington. Look at New Orleans. Look at the Jets.

It isn't like we didnt stand up to Indy at their place. We beat SD last year. Jets never kicked our butt this year.

But there's no point in arguing over it. You'll forever feel Buffalo is better then Miami. I'll just save time and tell you to piss off

CitizenSnips
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Are you kidding? I think Saban bailed partly because of the lack of future hope. No QB,Your stars on D are aging and about done,your secondary sucks. AZ will draw the best,because there is more hope there for the future.

We could easily draft a QB this year. For all we know culpepper could come back full strength. we simpyl wouldn't know. I'll agree with you on the defense but at the same time theres players there that are good and waiting for their chances. and your kidding about arizona right?

there is no hope there...Name 3 players on there defense...go ahead...I'll even spot you antrel rolle...

jmb1099
01-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Yet...we will get eh best available coach...

Funny...How we always get who he want? We wanted Jimmy..we got him...Wanny...(god knows why...) we got him...Saban...we got him...

The Bills on the other hand...well...

You got Dick Jauron.

You always get what you want? really? You guys wanted a coach who turned out to be an nfl failure? A coach who left you with a qb mess, a fa mess, and an aging defense? You guys have more FA's then cap money to sign them, lost draft pics over two guys who either can't play for injury sake (pep) or shouldn't ever play again (Harrington)...you guys really wanted this?

HiOctaneBills
One more thing. When you guys go an entire decade beating us then we'll talk. The entire decade of the 70's, we spanked you guys. It is an NFL record. Also, you can be proud you had OJ Simpson

We were working on it. If it wasn't for your doofus OC, we'd be 6-0 vs. the fins over the last 3 seasons. Regardless, i'm plenty happy for 5-1

MiamiDLFIN

How'd you do against Chicago? Something like 40-7? :sidelol:

You also lost against the division champs TWICE!!!

At least we shut them out.

The point is, it is pointless to come talk smack when your team sucks as badly as ours right now. No one knows the future, but enjoy!!!!

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
What happened in Miami's last SB appearance? How many years ago was it?

What about theit last AFC Championship game?

You are asking the wrong questions.

The only question that counts is: When was your last Super Bowl win? Yeah ours was 45 zillion years ago, but we have 2 to your 0.

New England, Pittsburgh, and SF are the elite SB teams.

Buffalo and Miami are crap and just ok.

When the hell will you realize this?

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
It's bad to base your upcoming season on the year before. Look at us. Look at Washington. Look at New Orleans. Look at the Jets.

Look at the Bills after their 9-7 finish in 04. Kinda similar to y'all for the past two years. I didn't guarantee us success, I just said the future looks good. More so than Miami's did before this season (aging D, turnover prone and injured QB, doofus OC)

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM

Also, was your future looking bright heading into this season? No. Why is that? b/c in 2005 you weren't that great.

See the trend? One year doesn't mean your looking is bright. Give it time.

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
New England, Pittsburgh, and SF are the elite SB teams.

Buffalo and Miami are crap and just ok.

When the hell will you realize this?

Agree with the first point.

See my previous post for my thoughts on the second.

PhinzN703
01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Look at the Bills after their 9-7 finish in 04. Kinda similar to y'all for the past two years. I didn't guarantee us success, I just said the future looks good. More so than Miami's did before this season (aging D, turnover prone and injured QB, doofus OC)

In reality, we haven't done a god damn thing since I've been born. I will never deny that. But Buffalo hasn't done shidd EVER. Sweep us for the next 1,000 years, you will still be in the same boat as us.

But in the end, you will still have less SBs then us.

Say New England was swept by the Jets 5 years in a row, but NE won the Super Bowl in each of those 5 years.

Would the Jets be the better team?

MiamiDLFIN
01-03-2007, 06:20 PM

How can you talk smack about aging. You brought back Marv Levy. Wow, what a formula for success!!!!:sidelol:

unluckyluciano
We were working on it. If it wasn't for your doofus OC, we'd be 6-0 vs. the fins over the last 3 seasons. Regardless, i'm plenty happy for 5-1

Woulda coulda shoulda we made him our OC you made him your hc.

PhinzN703
Agree with the first point.

See my previous post for my thoughts on the second.

Nice to see we can agree on just 1 sentence :lol:

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:23 PM
How can you talk smack about aging. You brought back Marv Levy. Wow, what a formula for success!!!!:sidelol:

His draft class speaks for itself. Two starting safeties, a good backup LB, a starting RT and a good DT.

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Woulda coulda shoulda we made him our OC you made him your hc.

Didn't say I liked that decision. I'm ecstatic he's gone, and I wanted Fassel or Weis when the team hired him.

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM
His draft class speaks for itself. Two starting safeties, a good backup LB, a starting RT and a good DT.

I think the Bills got more out of Marv's 1 draft class than Saban got out of both of his combined. Let's see -- an okay RB, a pretty decent LB, a part-time safety and a part-time WR plus maybe a couple of less than mediocre OL players. Oh, yeah, and for a second round pick, a QB with only 1 good leg ...

DolfanTom
01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
I think the Bills got more out of Marv's 1 draft class than Saban got out of both of his combined. Let's see -- an okay RB, a pretty decent LB, a part-time safety and a part-time WR plus maybe a couple of less than mediocre OL players. Oh, yeah, and for a second round pick, a QB with only 1 good leg ...
I'd agree w/ all of that except the okay RB. I think after watching the past two games w/ Ronnie, I think he's ready to break out and be a huge back. He's hitting the holes better and he's very fast. Pretty physical too. I think he's going to end up being a much better player than he has been so far.

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I'd agree w/ all of that except the okay RB. I think after watching the past two games w/ Ronnie, I think he's ready to break out and be a huge back. He's hitting the holes better and he's very fast. Pretty physical too. I think he's going to end up being a much better player than he has been so far.

That may be true, but so far, it's only based on these two seasons.

For the #2 pick in the entire draft, Ronnie hasn't lived up to expectations. Maybe the new HC will use him better than Saban and MM and let him run. That's what happened with OJ Simpson his first couple of seasons; stupid John Rauch tried to make him receiver when the Bills had no QB but a good, big OL (which later became the Electric Company)!

Section126
01-03-2007, 09:07 PM
You always get what you want? really? You guys wanted a coach who turned out to be an nfl failure? A coach who left you with a qb mess, a fa mess, and an aging defense? You guys have more FA's then cap money to sign them, lost draft pics over two guys who either can't play for injury sake (pep) or shouldn't ever play again (Harrington)...you guys really wanted this?

None of that BS is true.

We are fine Cap wize.

You guys would have killed to have Saban....He just didn't pan out...but he WAS the hottest coaching prospect out there.

This is Miami...our offensive coordinator was your HEAD COACH. Think about that.

Your team is beneath us. We will get who we want because of who we are and our owner isn't some cheap old ******* like yours.

No Dick Jauron here.

Good luck with him...and please don't compare victories...

We beat the Bears in Chicago 31-10...we beat the Pats 21-0....we can play that game as well...I guess since your team beat us...then I guess that your team is better than the Pats and Bears?

B-LO, BABY
01-03-2007, 09:17 PM
None of that BS is true.

We are fine Cap wize.

You guys would have killed to have Saban....He just didn't pan out...but he WAS the hottest coaching prospect out there.

This is Miami...our offensive coordinator was your HEAD COACH. Think about that.

Your team is beneath us. We will get who we want because of who we are and our owner isn't some cheap old ******* like yours.

No Dick Jauron here.

Good luck with him...and please don't compare victories...

We beat the Bears in Chicago 31-10...we beat the Pats 21-0....we can play that game as well...I guess since your team beat us...then I guess that your team is better than the Pats and Bears?
Saban is inferior to Jauron. Period.

The Dolphins are inferior to the Bills. Period.

Please kill all the "we get who we want cause our owner is awesome" garbage. I can't remember the last time a big name free agent signed with Miami. You guys have made a habit of picking up Buffalo's garbage, though. Wilson may be old, but he never asked the media for suggestions on who to name coach, like Huizenga.

Finally, your team needed a last minute, garbage, fluke TD catch against a prevent defense to avoid being shut out by the Bills in both games this year.

INPHINITY
01-03-2007, 09:53 PM

Please kill all the "we get who we want cause our owner is awesome" garbage. I can't remember the last time a big name free agent signed with Miami. You guys have made a habit of picking up Buffalo's garbage, though. Wilson may be old, but he never asked the media for suggestions on who to name coach, like Huizenga.

Finally, your team needed a last minute, garbage, fluke TD catch against a prevent defense to avoid being shut out by the Bills in both games this year. You realize that your on here more than most Dolfans, don't you?? It looks like you have some weird obsession with us. I come on here like every two-three days and your always here, its friggin hilarious that we own you.:sidelol: :sidelol: and a little sad, but mostly hilarious.

Trackstar
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM

Hey Wagon Circler, are you really this f*cking lame or are you just f*cking stupid? Last time I looked the Bills still suck, so just why in the hell are you still coming over here downing this franchise when yours is in just as bad of shape? You say our franchise is incompetent? No **** so is yours! What a coincidence!

Funny thing is, I always know where to find a pathetic lame Bills fan like yourself. Do you have a life or do you just sit by your computer all day and jerk off and wait for the dolphins to f*ck up? Get a life douche bag!

HiOctaneBills
01-03-2007, 10:49 PM

Now think about this. Our former head coach is your OC! :laughat: I hope to God the new coach keeps him.

:sidelol: Not being cheap has really helped Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones, huh?

No Dick Jauron here.

No, he's in Buffalo. And doing well for the mess he inherited thank you.

Type-O
01-04-2007, 12:23 AM
We could easily draft a QB this year. For all we know culpepper could come back full strength. we simpyl wouldn't know. I'll agree with you on the defense but at the same time theres players there that are good and waiting for their chances. and your kidding about arizona right?

there is no hope there...Name 3 players on there defense...go ahead...I'll even spot you antrel rolle...
well,i disagree about Arizona. I think their offense id ready to take off,and they could easily concentrate on one side of the ball in the offseason through FA and draft. You guys might have players waiting for their chance,but are they gonna be able to carry the defense like JT and Thomas have when they're gone? I see dark days ahead for the Phins,but in this day and age that can change quickly. I didn't expect the Jets to be 10-6 and I had no clue that i'd like Mangini. Actually,during trai ning camp i got the feeling from the papers etc that he was not liked and working players too hard. So who knows

NYJ EcKo151
01-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Adrian Wilson, Karlos Dansby, and Darnell Dockett are all pretty well known. Wilson is extremely underrated, Dansby had a very good rookie season as did Dockett.

muscle979
01-04-2007, 12:51 AM
You Bills fans are living in fantasy land if you think Mularkey will be back with the fins in 07.

Deep2Evans
01-04-2007, 01:32 AM

Wow, you're really good at smack!!! And you probably werent even alive for Miamis last superbowl win, so i dont want to hear it.

finfan01
01-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Wow, you're really good at smack!!! And you probably werent even alive for Miamis last superbowl win, so i dont want to hear it.

And you PROBABLY can't count....2006-25=1981!

So what? You weren't alive to see your team win a SB.........that smack doesn't work.......what would work is like ONLY TEAM TO GO 17-0! *****!:evil:

Deep2Evans
01-04-2007, 03:10 AM
And you PROBABLY can't count....2006-25=1981!

So what? You weren't alive to see your team win a SB.........that smack doesn't work.......what would work is like ONLY TEAM TO GO 17-0! *****!:evil:

Um wasn the Phins last Superbowl in '74?

Therefore, he wouldnt have been alive. Whats you're point?

It sure does work, if you werent even born or old enough to realize what was happening, how does that justify throwing it was smack to other people?

I could just become a Steelers fan because they have won superbowls recently and in the past and start throwing it at people. Its so weak. Seriously.

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Dolphin fans still show bold faced arrogance even though their team is at its lowest point in decades. Too funny.

Some of you also have the nerve to say things like the fins own the bills. :laughat:Haha! The reason we can come and talk **** to you fin lovers is because even though both team haven't done much in the greater scheme of things we are 5-1 against you in the last 6 games. The bills dominate you, that doesn't mean you suck, it just means the bills dominate you.

And when Saban was hired you fin fans were the only ones drooling over him. We didn't anoint him god either when he signed his contract with the fins. Now he's leaving you guys after demanding complete control of the orginization for two years. He had below average drafts, made a qb problem we thought was at rock bottom actually get worse, and he's leaving with 30 free agents on the team. Saban realized the NFL is tough and he tucked his tail between his legs and ran away like a little *****. Like Jim Rome always says "When life gives you lemons, Quit." Talk about that completely blowing up in your face.

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 05:31 AM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16374957.htm

:laughat: Dolphins

retired opfinistic
01-04-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16374957.htm

:laughat: Dolphins
laugh it up bro, Nick proved he wasn't worth a **** in the NFL. Better now than after 5 years. Our next coach can't be any worse.

Kinzua
01-04-2007, 10:30 AM
laugh it up bro, Nick proved he wasn't worth a **** in the NFL. Better now than after 5 years. Our next coach can't be any worse.

Now, don't be getting too optomistic, Opie! There's always Mularkey ... or my favorite, Tom Coughlin! :lol:

like2god
01-04-2007, 10:45 AM
What the f*ck does that have to do with anything?

Seriously, that has to be the dumbest argument I have ever heard. I understand that you are trying to sidestep the issue of your crappy team never ever winning a SuperBowl, but at least try to come up with something that makes just a little bit of sense. It doesn't have to be profound, it just has to make sense. :shakeno: :lol:

So because we weren't alive, we can't be proud that the Phins won 2 SB's, huh?

Okay, then why do any of us celebrate the 4th of July? None of us were around to see us claim our independence from Britain in 1776, so why do we celebrate it? Okay, you got me. Maybe Marv Levy was around to see it, but the rest of us weren't, so why do we celebrate it?

Why do any of us celebrate our mother's and father's birthday? We weren't around when they were born, so why do we celebrate it? Okay, you got me again, you Buffalo fans have some f*cked up geneology (does the song "I'm my own grandpa" ring a bell?) but the rest of us are normal, so why do we celebrate it?

Why do we celebrate those things even though we weren't there to see it? It's because we're proud of our accomplishments and respect those that came before us. I know its hard for a cellar dweller like you to understand because your team has never won a damn thing, but the rest of us can be proud, happy, elated and celebrate all we want because we have what you don't...........2 SuperBowl Wins. :1st: :1st:

Kinzua
01-04-2007, 10:55 AM

Seriously, that has to be the dumbest argument I have ever heard. I understand that you are trying to sidestep the issue of your crappy team never ever winning a SuperBowl, but at least try to come up with something that makes just a little bit of sense. It doesn't have to be profound, it just has to make sense. :shakeno: :lol:

Okay, then why do any of us celebrate the 4th of July? None of us were around to see us claim our independence from Britain in 1776, so why do we celebrate it? Okay, you got me. Maybe Marv Levy was around to see it, but the rest of us weren't, so why do we celebrate it?

Why do any of us celebrate our mother's and father's birthday? We weren't around when they were born, so why do we celebrate it? Okay, you got me again, you Buffalo fans have some f*cked up geneology (does the song "I'm my own grandpa" ring a bell?) but the rest of us are normal, so why do we celebrate it?

Why do we celebrate those things even though we weren't there to see it? It's because we're proud of our accomplishments and respect those that came before us. I know its hard for a cellar dweller like you to understand because your team has never won a damn thing, but the rest of us can be proud, happy, elated and celebrate all we want because we have what you don't...........2 SuperBowl Wins. :1st: :1st:

Good try, L2G, but it's still lame! Celebrating success is one thing. Pretending that your current team is better than another team because it was great three decades ago is just so much bull manure. :yes:

like2god
01-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Good try, L2G, but it's still lame! Celebrating success is one thing. Pretending that your current team is better than another team because it was great three decades ago is just so much bull manure. :yes:

Sorry Kinz, but that wasn't what I was replying to. :wink:

I was replying to the argument that as a Phins fan I can't bring up the fact that the Phins have won 2 SB's and be proud of it because I wasn't there to see it. Those SB wins don't make this current Phins team any better than any other team, I understand, but to hear a stupid douchebag grasping for straws and not respond would be so unlike me. :D

PhinzN703
01-04-2007, 11:14 AM

Even if I wasn't good at smack, is that an insult? I'm not the smack king of Finheaven, oh my. How will I go on?

You're right, I wasn't alive in 1974. Why exactly is that something to mention?

PhinzN703
01-04-2007, 11:15 AM

Finally, your team needed a last minute, garbage, fluke TD catch against a prevent defense to avoid being shut out by the Bills in both games this year.

Fluke TD? Get the TD and 2 pt conversion, it's a one TD game.

But hey, you're 7-9 and not making the playoffs. You suck, we suck. So shut your face

PhinzN703
01-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Dolphin fans still show bold faced arrogance even though their team is at its lowest point in decades. Too funny.

Some of you also have the nerve to say things like the fins own the bills. :laughat:Haha! The reason we can come and talk **** to you fin lovers is because even though both team haven't done much in the greater scheme of things we are 5-1 against you in the last 6 games. The bills dominate you, that doesn't mean you suck, it just means the bills dominate you.

And when Saban was hired you fin fans were the only ones drooling over him. We didn't anoint him god either when he signed his contract with the fins. Now he's leaving you guys after demanding complete control of the orginization for two years. He had below average drafts, made a qb problem we thought was at rock bottom actually get worse, and he's leaving with 30 free agents on the team. Saban realized the NFL is tough and he tucked his tail between his legs and ran away like a little *****. Like Jim Rome always says "When life gives you lemons, Quit." Talk about that completely blowing up in your face.

2 Super Bowls to 0. You can dominate us all you like, but your franchise historically is worse then ours.

PhinzN703
01-04-2007, 11:18 AM

Overall historically we are better then you. Currently, we are not. I don't see what the arguement is

PhinzN703
01-04-2007, 11:18 AM

Cheers on this post friend!

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 02:25 PM
2 Super Bowls to 0. You can dominate us all you like, but your franchise historically is worse then ours.
Go ahead, dig up your ancient history. When the heat turns up on fin fans they crawl in their team annals and cling to their ancient sb wins. If that makes you feel better about the bills being your daddy that's fine. And if you can't talk about the current state of the NFL and your team without that as your safety net then that's fine too. But things are looking good for the bills, so we don't have to daydream about the glory days like you guys. You live in the past while we build and execute for the future. The bills have a youthful team on the rise while Miami is probably at or heading to it's lowest point of all time. I really can't blame you for looking backwards instead of ahead, you have a good excuse, your orginization is in shambles.

:laughat: dolphins.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 02:29 PM
But things are looking good for the bills, so we don't have to daydream about the glory days like you guys.
Things were looking great for us a year ago as well. What happened there.

At least we have Glory days to daydream about! You can daydream of double muderers and Joe Cribbs at running back entertaining about 38,000 empty seats.

Oh - the four SB losses in a row too ...:sidelol:

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 02:36 PM

At least we have Glory days to daydream about! You can daydream of double muderers and Joe Cribbs at running back entertaining about 38,000 empty seats.

Thanks for emphasizing my point. Pretty accurate avatar you have there, I have a pretty accurate one myself.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks for emphasizing my point. Pretty accurate avatar you have there, I have a pretty accurate one myself.What have you proven? :confused:

We're very in touch w/ the current state of our team, and who has beaten us consistently in recent history. WTF are you talking about? Oh, and speaking of current states of teams .... how long has it been since you've made the playoffs? Longer than us!

My point - there einstein - is we do go back to our history because WE HAVE SOME! You don't loser!! You have O.J. as your most famous player!!

My avy is the result of a lost bet. I'm man enough to take the punishment. And if you want a "Homer Depot" just visit Billszone.com!

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 02:45 PM
I really can't blame you for looking backwards instead of ahead BTW, I'm very much looking ahead to see who our new coach is! I can't wait! I also can't wait for the Bills to come back down to earth .... from that "high perch" you're on now. Trust me, Loss-man and Jauron will not get better than they are now. Jauron was coach of the year once for crying out loud, but was shown the door soon after. Wonder why!

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 02:53 PM
BTW, I'm very much looking ahead to see who our new coach is! I can't wait! I also can't wait for the Bills to come back down to earth .... from that "high perch" you're on now. Trust me, Loss-man and Jauron will not get better than they are now. Jauron was coach of the year once for crying out loud, but was shown the door soon after. Wonder why!
And what happened? Your glory boy coach tucks tail and runs back to college while our salt of the earth, under the radar head coach has a respectable first season with signs of establishing a strong foundation. We have great young talent and a definite starter at QB. That's a lot more than you guys have to say.

And I'd say winning the AFC championship game four years in a row is pretty glorious. The bills rosters were loaded with hall of famers so I'd say we have some good times to look back on. Go ahead, I'm prepared for the inevitable superbowl insult. Carry on.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
And what happened? Your glory boy coach tucks tail and runs back to college while our salt of the earth, under the radar head coach has a respectable first season with signs of establishing a strong foundation. We have great young talent and a definite starter at QB. That's a lot more than you guys have to say.

And I'd say winning the AFC championship game four years in a row is pretty glorious. The bills rosters were loaded with hall of famers so I'd say we have some good times to look back on. Go ahead, I'm prepared for the inevitable superbowl insult. Carry on.
I think your current good feeling is all overrated. Don't put too much faith in Loss-Man. He's played better, but he's kind of a one-trick pony w/ deep to Lee Evans. Outside of that, he's mistake prone. And ask Bears fans what they think of your "salt of the earth" coach.

I'll take our five SBs, and two championships over your four losses (three by embarrassing blowout) anytime. Bring it on!

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Trust me, Loss-man and Jauron will not get better than they are now.
Perfect! already starting the bold blank statements like last offseason. There were lots of them, lets examine a few.

1) Saban is a god

2) Miami is better than Buffalo.

3) JP Losman sucks (laugh)

4) Daunte Culpepper is an elite qb (laugh really hard)

5) The dolphins are a superbowl contender (crying laughing)

So pretty much the exact opposite of what you fin fans say in the offseason riding on your waves of orange and teal hope actually happen. Keep up the good work, ensure our success.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Perfect! already starting to the bold blank statements like last offseason. There were lots of them, lets examine a few.

1) Saban is a god

2) Miami is better than Buffalo.

3) JP Losman sucks (laugh)

4) Daunte Culpepper is an elite qb (laugh really hard)

5) The dolphins are a superbowl contender (crying laughing)

So pretty much the exact opposite of what you fin fans say in the offseason riding on your waves of orange and teal hope actually happen. Keep up the good work, ensure our success.

:laughat: dolphins.Hey, I was wrong this past season. But I'm right a helluva lot more so I wouldn't bank on anything! Sorry, not going to stop talking smack after one bad season.

The funny thing is I'm already hearing "SuperBowl" from Bills fans now for next season :sidelol:

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey, I was wrong this past season. But I'm right a helluva lot more so I wouldn't bank on anything! Sorry, not going to stop talking smack after one bad season.

The funny thing is I'm already hearing "SuperBowl" from Bills fans now for next season :sidelol:I can't speak for anybody else but myself and I'm definately pleased with how the season transpired for the bills. We were rebuilding, waiting for signs of development with our young players and we got that. Even though it only translated into seven wins it's pretty impossible to overlook that the bills are in pretty decent shape right now. If their key young players keep improving (which there is no reason to think otherwise) then the team is right on track. The bills aren't world beaters, but with time they might have a chance to turn into an elite team.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I can't speak for anybody else but myself and I'm definately pleased with how the season transpired for the bills. We were rebuilding, waiting for signs of development with our young players and we got that. Even though it only translated into seven wins it's pretty impossible to overlook that the bills are in pretty decent shape right now. If their key young players keep improving (which there is no reason to think otherwise) then the team is right on track. The bills aren't world beaters, but with time they might have a chance to turn into an elite team.I think you might be if it weren't for your QB. I think he's limited, that's all. We'll see if I'm right. Granted, he's Dan Marino compared to what we have right now.

PhinzN703
01-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Go ahead, dig up your ancient history. When the heat turns up on fin fans they crawl in their team annals and cling to their ancient sb wins. If that makes you feel better about the bills being your daddy that's fine. And if you can't talk about the current state of the NFL and your team without that as your safety net then that's fine too. But things are looking good for the bills, so we don't have to daydream about the glory days like you guys. You live in the past while we build and execute for the future. The bills have a youthful team on the rise while Miami is probably at or heading to it's lowest point of all time. I really can't blame you for looking backwards instead of ahead, you have a good excuse, your orginization is in shambles.

When haven't the Bills had a youthful and upcoming team? 0-4. That's all that matters, youthful or not.

Am I living in the past? No. I ordered the NFL Ticket. I buy the jerseys. I state up to date with the Phins year round. I'm living in the present. We're in a bind. It's been tough the last few years. I've never not admitted that.

But you wanna bring up ancient history. At least we have a history. Whereas your guys sir, do not. Unless you count losing

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Am I living in the past? No. I ordered the NFL Ticket. I buy the jerseys. I state up to date with the Phins year round. I'm living in the present. We're in a bind. It's been tough the last few years. I've never not admitted that.
:yeahthat:

My wallet lives in the present too!

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 04:16 PM

Hard as it is to believe, as many of you won't, I actually thought Nick Saban would've turned out to be a great coach.

If you look at my past posts, I never trashed Nick. In fact, when I got here, I praised him for the job he was doing.

And you know what? I STILL think if he stayed in Miami, he would turn out to be a success.

But hey, that's just me.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Hard as it is to believe, as many of you won't, I actually thought Nick Saban would've turned out to be a great coach.

If you look at my past posts, I never trashed Nick. In fact, when I got here, I praised him for the job he was doing.

And you know what? I STILL think if he stayed in Miami, he would turn out to be a success.

But hey, that's just me.I certainly thought so, but if his heart wasn't in it, I'm glad he's gone.

I don't buy that his heart wasn't in it, though. I think he just didn't like the pressure and didn't want to put in the work it would take to run w/ the big boys. He fooled a lot of us into thinking he was willing - that's why we're so upset!

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 04:22 PM

But hey, that's just me.
And yet, now instead, he's getting burned at the stake on internet message boards.

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 04:25 PM
I certainly thought so, but if his heart wasn't in it, I'm glad he's gone.

I don't buy that his heart wasn't in it, though. I think he just didn't like the pressure and didn't want to put in the work it would take to run w/ the big boys. He fooled a lot of us into thinking he was willing - that's why we're so upset!

I don't buy it either. You can tell by the way a coach carries himself, on the sidelines, and even in training camp.

I also don't think that he wasn't willing to put in the work, though. He was one of the hardest working coaches at LSU, and Michigan State. I think he did put the work in Miami, but it just wasn't paying off.

I think if he would've had a bit more patience, as the Dolphins were a worse mess when he got there, he could see it all pay off.

Just my opinion, though, and you Dolphins fans probably know better about it.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 04:25 PM
And yet, now instead, he's getting burned at the stake on internet message boards.Oh come on, you can't be serious.

Like you Jills fans wouldn't be doing the exact same thing if the exact same thing happened to you. Please - save it!

The Phucker lied to us - big time!!!!! What, you want us to praise him for it?

trate121hb
01-04-2007, 04:26 PM
give me my dolphins instead of the bills any day....plus ur fans are ugly

Bills16Fins6
01-04-2007, 04:28 PM
yah whoever we choose as our next hc will be better than jauron. and thanks for stopping by and kickin us when our teams down, admirable. The dolphins will wind up on their feet, and once again you will be squirming. thanks for stoppn by, stay classy buffalo fans.What are you doing to that guy in front of you???:eek:

Wagon Circler
01-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Oh come on, you can't be serious.

Like you Jills fans wouldn't be doing the exact same thing if the exact same thing happened to you. Please - save it!

The Phucker lied to us - big time!!!!! What, you want us to praise him for it?
Oh you are right lol. Don't be mistaken, if Saban did that to Buffalo I'd be furious too. It's his catastrophic fall from grace is what is most humorous to me.

Bills16Fins6
01-04-2007, 04:30 PM
The girls tell me I'm a cute??? Cant speak for the rest of the guys:D

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 04:30 PM

:rolleyes2

Get back to hosting Queer Eye, douchebag.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 04:32 PM
I don't buy it either. You can tell by the way a coach carries himself, on the sidelines, and even in training camp.

I also don't think that he wasn't willing to put in the work, though. He was one of the hardest working coaches at LSU, and Michigan State. I think he did put the work in Miami, but it just wasn't paying off.

I think if he would've had a bit more patience, as the Dolphins were a worse mess when he got there, he could see it all pay off.

Just my opinion, though, and you Dolphins fans probably know better about it.I really do think he would've worked out, but we'll never know now will we. Apparently, he's the type to run from a fight, and he doesn't take too well to any kind of criticism. So he's running back to his comfort zone. I suppose it's logical in his head - but he really screwed us over in the process.

One thing I'm TRYING to be objective about now is ... was he really on the right track, or did I just have Nick Saban homer glasses on for two seasons, and believed the immense hype he had when he came here. Was I fooled? Maybe it's time to open my eyes to some of the mistakes he made (20-20 hindsight and all):

-Pepper over Brees
-Drafting Jason Allen with the first pick
-Overhyping other picks that haven't really worked out (especially the '06 draft)
-Hiring Mike Mularkey and apparently giving him waaaaay too much control to call his gadget plays at aweful times.
-From what I read yesterday from Clayton's column, he ponders things WAAAAY too much, frustrating his staff and sometimes causing him to lose out on players in FA. Could that have been the reason he had to settle for Pepper over Brees? Perhaps!

I liked a lot of what the guy did too. The above have been there for a while but I've been glossing over them until now. Perhaps I shouldn't have.

As for the Phucker leaving, I just don't like being lied to so blatently. I don't like him being the biggest hypocrit I have ever seen either, with all his character this, process that, responsibility, hard work, etc. All that is BS now!!

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 04:33 PM
What are you doing to that guy in front of you???:eek:
Where's the pick of Zach knocking McGayHee silly in that same game, causing him to leave the game and fumble??:wink:

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh you are right lol. Don't be mistaken, if Saban did that to Buffalo I'd be furious too. It's his catastrophic fall from grace is what is most humorous to me.I'll admit, if it was happening to the Patsies, Jests or Jills, I'd be laughing it up even more likely! Comes w/ the territory!

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 05:07 PM
My advice to Saban: STFU, STFU - do it .... NOW!!!!!!! :fire:

"I'm a little bit of a victim ... I get asked questions that I really shouldn't answer. You should have the opportunity to weigh those options and I didn't have the opportunity to do that. I was never afforded the opportunity to do that."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/01/04/0104saban.html

Bills16Fins6
01-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Where's the pick of Zach knocking McGayHee silly in that same game, causing him to leave the game and fumble??:wink:I was talking about the guys avatar! Are you talking about the game we shut you guys out in???:sidelol: Whats worse a LB getting pancaked by a QB or a LB putting a good hit on a RB:shakeno: I'll take a QB pancaking a LB for $100.00:lol:

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 05:14 PM
I was talking about the guys avatar! Are you talking about the game we shut you guys out in???:sidelol: Whats worse a LB getting pancaked by a QB or a LB putting a good hit on a RB:shakeno: I'll take a QB pancaking a LB for $100.00:lol:Dude, Jay Fiedler did the same thing once. I could knock over Zach Thomas if I had the angle and he didn't see me coming. It takes a man to look a man in the eye and kick his ass the way Zach did to Mc-Gay-He.

Bills16Fins6
01-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Dude, Jay Fiedler did the same thing once. I could knock over Zach Thomas if I had the angle and he didn't see me coming. It takes a man to look a man in the eye and kick his ass the way Zach did to Mc-Gay-He.
It hurts doesn't it??? Your hero gets pancaked by a QB, your teams gets swept, and your GOD leaves for Alabama:sidelol: There There.......it will get worse before it gets better:lol:

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 05:47 PM
It hurts doesn't it??? Your hero gets pancaked by a QB, your teams gets swept, and your GOD leaves for Alabama:sidelol: There There.......it will get worse before it gets better:lol:OK simpleton, even the best get knocked down from time to time. I think Zach'll sleep easy with hundreds of hits he's put on you guys over the years.

He's a hitting machine, and you wish you had a guy like him at LB.

Oh, it could be much worse. I could be a Bills fan and have to live with that sorry history and seven years out of the playoffs instead of five.

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 05:50 PM
OK simpleton, even the best get knocked down from time to time. I think Zach'll sleep easy with hundreds of hits he's put on you guys over the years.

He's a hitting machine, and you wish you had a guy like him at LB.

Oh, it could be much worse. I could be a Bills fan and have to live with that sorry history and seven years out of the playoffs instead of five.

Doesn't make much of a difference.

Anyway, we do have a guy like him at LB, his name is London Fletcher.

DolfanTom
01-04-2007, 05:53 PM

Anyway, we do have a guy like him at LB, his name is London Fletcher.
You're right overall. We're both in the top four I think for years out the playoffs. Right up there w/ the Cards and Lions :eek:

OK, let's BOTH make the playoffs next season :wink:

Fletcher's good, but c'mon, you know Zach is superior overall.

B-LO, BABY
01-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Saban realized two things, which made him leave:

1) It's a little harder to build a winner when you don't have all the nation's best players coming to your program every year.

2) NFL players (who make way more than you and are more popular among fans than you) aren't going to put up with any of your pompous, tyrannical bull****.

HiOctaneBills
01-04-2007, 06:33 PM

I wouldn't be talking about empty seats... I've been to 3 games at Dolphin Stadium, and every one of them had thousands of empty seats.

My point - there einstein - is we do go back to our history because WE HAVE SOME! You don't loser!! You have O.J. as your most famous player!!

I'd say Kelly and Bruce Smith have surpassed OJ. BTW, OJ calls MIAMI home now.

INPHINITY
01-04-2007, 10:50 PM

Anyway, we do have a guy like him at LB, his name is London Fletcher. Hey look everybody its Gobbles24"****!! Hey buddy!!!

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Hey look everybody its Gobbles24"****!! Hey buddy!!!

Hey, look, host of Queer Eye.

I picked that up based off your past posts.

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 10:55 PM
You're right overall. We're both in the top four I think for years out the playoffs. Right up there w/ the Cards and Lions :eek:

OK, let's BOTH make the playoffs next season :wink:

Fletcher's good, but c'mon, you know Zach is superior overall.

God...that is bad. REAL...bad.

And I'm down for the idea of us both making the playoffs next season. Even better, how about a tightly contested Wild Card matchup between the Bills-Phins?

Just like it should be, huh?? :wink:

Also, I don't agree on Fletcher-Thomas, but we can agree to disagree on that one. No telling how long that argument would last...

like2god
01-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Also, I don't agree on Fletcher-Thomas, but we can agree to disagree on that one. No telling how long that argument would last...
It wouldn't take that long, only one post. The numbers don't lie you know. :D

Fletcher is a nice player, heck if Zach wasn't here I wouldn't mind having him on the Phins, but he just isn't on Zach's level when it comes to impact and leadership. JMO

finfan01
01-04-2007, 11:09 PM

Fletcher is a nice player, heck if Zach wasn't here I wouldn't mind having him on the Phins, but he just isn't on Zach's level when it comes to impact and leadership. JMO

:yeahthat:

my thoughts exactly

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 11:10 PM

Same type of players, in my opinion. Just comes down to preference.

We have a bias toward each of our players, because they've given us so much of their effort over the years, so we feel obligated to defend them as long as it takes.

There's my opinion, for what it's worth.

INPHINITY
01-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Hey, look, host of Queer Eye.

I picked that up based off your past posts. Already with the "queer" references, go figure. In the mood to gobble are we??

GoBills24
01-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Already with the "queer" references, go figure. In the mood to gobble are we??

LOL, you haven't been here very long, have you?

:lol:

INPHINITY
01-04-2007, 11:22 PM
LOL, you haven't been here very long, have you?

:lol:No I have a life, thanks for noticing!:lol: