PDA

View Full Version : I Guess It Wasn't a "Media Creation"

Gardenhead
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Here's a message to everyone who was positive that Saban was going to stay, and that this whole thing was created by the big bad media:

WRONGO!!!

I'm so sick of people on this board blaming the media for everything and anything. No, the media did NOT create this whole mess, Saban's mercenary-like behavior drove this story.

It's a cop-out to blame the media when they report stuff that makes you unhappy. I hope you all have learned from this experience.

Phin-o-rama
01-03-2007, 06:14 PM
i blame your post on the media

AZStryker
01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
i blame your post on the media

That was the perfect answer for this terrible thread!!!!:D

Vertical Limit
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Yup, I totally agree with this topic. I'm not going to mention any names, but some of the FH staff called the members "trolls" for beleiving in the story and for constantly saying he's leaving. They consistently kept saying Saban is our guy and wouldn't buy into that Saban would leave just because HE WOULD BY LYING if he did, as if it's hard to beleive that someone would lie to the Miami Dolphins and it's fans!

Well, YOU'RE WRONG. He did lie, he did leave, and he is not our guy.

cnc66
01-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Here's a message to everyone who was positive that Saban was going to stay, and that this whole thing was created by the big bad media:

WRONGO!!!

I'm so sick of people on this board blaming the media for everything and anything. No, the media did NOT create this whole mess, Saban's mercenary-like behavior drove this story.

It's a cop-out to blame the media when they report stuff that makes you unhappy. I hope you all have learned from this experience.

so you created a thread in the Dolphins forum to belittle other members of Finheaven... that's a violation of the TOS.

Gardenhead
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
so you created a thread in the Dolphins forum to belittle other members of Finheaven... that's a violation of the TOS.

Yes and no.

I did want to belittle them, but I also wanted to point out a valuable lesson: it ain't always the media's fault. They should think a little bit before they immediately blame the media when the media reports stuff they don't like.

Gardenhead
01-03-2007, 06:28 PM
This thread doesn't belong in the depths of the sea.

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM

Well, it does because some FH biggie decided to feed it to the trolls.

Actually, it violates the commandment: "Thou shalt not criticize FH.":lol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:44 PM
It belongs in the toilet, dick head. Enjoy kicking your fellow finfans you asshole.:D