PDA

View Full Version : I told you so

D-Town
01-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Just stopped by to tell you "I told you so". When Saban backstabbed Michigan State the blindfold was pulled from my eyes and saw and have always seen that although the man works hard, he does so simply for his own agenda, with no care whatsoever for the Team he works for or the fans who follow him. He is a capitolist at every sense of the word who would kick his own mother down a steep hill for 10 bucks.

I only enjoy this because I came here multiple times to tell you this and everyone laughed in my face instead of heading my warning. Well Maimi fans, now that Saban over inflated your salary cap because he knew he wasn't going to be your coach next season... enjoy recovering from this (only his latest backstabbing) for the next few years.

CitizenSnips
01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Just stopped by to tell you "I told you so". When Saban backstabbed Michigan State the blindfold was pulled from my eyes and saw and have always seen that although the man works hard, he does so simply for his own agenda, with no care whatsoever for the Team he works for or the fans who follow him. He is a capitolist at every sense of the word who would kick his own mother down a steep hill for 10 bucks.

I only enjoy this because I came here multiple times to tell you this and everyone laughed in my face instead of heading my warning. Well Maimi fans, now that Saban over inflated your salary cap because he knew he wasn't going to be your coach next season... enjoy recovering from this (only his latest backstabbing) for the next few years.
over inflated our cap. wtf are you talking about? aside from his draft picks, nobody got over 2 year deal from him.

emocomputerjock
01-03-2007, 06:42 PM

Do you feel vindicated? Has your life been made? It takes a very small man to point out how great everyone thinks he is.

Namor
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Damn,...Lion fans making fun of us.

D-Town
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Do you feel vindicated? Has your life been made? It takes a very small man to point out how great everyone thinks he is.

I admit. After the way I was treated by everyone for suggesting that Saban was a backstabber who'd abandon the team at the drop of a dime, It feels good to see you all squirming around like worms. I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SECfootball
01-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Enjoy Millen.

Whenever I get down, I just look at the Lions franchise and think "at least we're not them"

Despacio
01-03-2007, 06:45 PM

Hey, don't worry too much, we went through the Wanny downfall and his leftover scraps. We can certainly get through this blip in Dolphin history. But thank you for your compassion. :dolphins:

D-Town
01-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Fact is, you all have just been owned by a Lions fan. There will be no lower point in your lives.

emocomputerjock
01-03-2007, 06:46 PM
I admit. After the way I was treated by everyone for suggesting that Saban was a backstabber who'd abandon the team at the drop of a dime, It feels good to see you all squirming around like worms. I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much of a backstabbing git as he may be, he's gone now, and we can get back to work on rebuilding this team into a champion. Take satisfaction in that.

bluehaze
01-03-2007, 06:47 PM
LOL, Your post way back when was the first thing I thought of when all this stuff came about. At the time I thought it was ludicrous to think the man would leave but I have to say you called it long before it happened. It was so out of the blue too :lol:

Personally I'm glad the man is gone, now we can get on with building a winning franchise once and for all.

D-Town
01-03-2007, 06:49 PM
LOL, Your post way back when was the first thing I thought of when all this stuff came about. At the time I thought it was ludicrous to think the man would leave but I have to say you called it long before it happened. It was so out of the blue too :lol:

Personally I'm glad the man is gone, now we can get on with building a winning franchise once and for all.

:D Thank you for remembering! They gave me a 100% mod warning for posting that!... which was the truth!

I TOLD YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sidelol:

D-Town
01-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Sorry for all this guys, just remember I'm a Lions fan. This is my version of winning the Superbowl.

FinsFan74
01-03-2007, 06:51 PM

I've said the same thing all along

steeda
01-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Sorry for all this guys, just remember I'm a Lions fan. This is my version of winning the Superbowl.

Oh yea, especially since your team hasn't seen a winning season in more than 6 years. Have fun with Millen, *******.

By the way, how was your Thanksgiving?

bluehaze
01-03-2007, 06:52 PM
:D Thank you for remembering! They gave me a 100% mod warning for posting that!... which was the truth!

I TOLD YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sidelol:

It wasn't what you posted man, it was how you posted it, similiar to what your doing in this thread. Your begging for another ban at this rate.

Props for getting it right but you are acting foolish about it.

FinsFan74
01-03-2007, 06:54 PM
You act as if you were the first one to say so....which is not the case....and then you had to start a thread about it....what are you 12ish

unluckyluciano
01-03-2007, 06:54 PM

Your the man.

Mike13
01-03-2007, 06:55 PM
The NFL should really do away with the Lions what a joke of a franchise.

Have fun blowing the Second overall pick.

Your team has and always will be a piece of ****.

FinsFan74
01-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Fact is, you all have just been owned by a Lions fan. There will be no lower point in your lives.
Did you just ADMIT that you're a Lions fan??!! How sad is that....come back when the Fins can't stomp you guys even with a losing record

D-Town
Oh yea, especially since your team hasn't seen a winning season in more than 6 years. Have fun with Millen, *******.

By the way, how was your Thanksgiving?

:sidelol: are you trying to trash talk a Lions fan?:sidelol:

Do your worst man, we live in the sewers. We insult our own team better than any other fan could.

bluehaze
You act as if you were the first one to say so....which is not the case....and then you had to start a thread about it....what are you 12ish

LOL He was the first, he said this like a couple of months ago, it is kind of baffling :lol:

Mike13
01-03-2007, 06:58 PM
:sidelol: are you trying to trash talk a Lions fan?:sidelol:

Do your worst man, we live in the sewers. We insult our own team better than any other fan could.

You come here starting **** up what do you expect?

Not the smartest person in Detroit are you?

That would probably be Barry Sanders.

D-Town
01-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Well thanks for the memories guys. I'm off to the Alabama MB's now to let them know what a mistake they just made.

GO JOEY BALLGAME!

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Well thanks for the memories guys. I'm off to the Alabama MB's now to let them know what a mistake they just made.

GO JOEY BALLGAME!
and go **** yourself!:D

Despacio
01-03-2007, 07:11 PM

GO JOEY BALLGAME!

I certainly envy the Bama fans right now, they are going through what we did when Nick first arrived.

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:15 PM
I certainly envy the Bama fans right now, they are going through what we did when Nick first arrived.
it did feel good.

Kinzua
01-03-2007, 07:17 PM

We should start a pool on how many seasons the Nickanator stays at 'Bama! :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
01-03-2007, 07:21 PM
We should start a pool on how many seasons the Nickanator stays at 'Bama! :sidelol:
or how much cash it'll take to lure him away. :shakeno: