PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock Vs. Tommy Lee (Round one)

BAMAPHIN 22
01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/1302980913029819large-1.jpg

Sometimes you just kick down the wrong door. It happens. And this weekend it happened to Kid Rock, who was in Las Vegas for New Years when he was presented with the opportunity to kick Tommy Lee’s ***. To bring you up to date, Lee has made no effort to disguise his happiness that his ex Pamela Anderson and Rock’s marriage was so short lived, and according to the New York Post (http://www.nypost.com/seven/01032007/gossip/pagesix/jealous_kid_misses_target_pagesix_.htm), Lee (who may or may not be hooking up with Pam once again) has gone as far as calling Rock on the phone and “taunting” him. So when Rock heard the news that Lee was staying at the Hard Rock, he allegedly collected his bodyguards, went over there, and proceeded to bang down Lee’s door.

Only he got the wrong room and, after bullying his way in, found a shocked family inside. (We picture them all wearing matching flannel and huddled together in one bed.) Not one to let an evening be ruined by not getting to beat the **** out of Tommy Lee, Rock apparently signed autographs for the bewildered and sleepy clan, then headed to a strip club, thereby defaulting round one in this battle to Tommy.

Seriously, if (when?) Tommy Lee and Kid Rock finally face off, who will win?

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/01/03/kid-rock-vs-tommy-lee-round-one/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rollingstone.com%2Frockdaily%2Findex.php%2F2007%2F01%2F03%2Fkid-rock-vs-tommy-lee-round-one%2F&frame=true

PrepDogg
01-03-2007, 07:58 PM
My money's on Tommy Lee. Kid Rock is just a poser.

Jaydog57
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
I would have to say Lee, but I don't see why they're fighting over a ditzy, 'WAY oversized boob job' skank like Pam Anderson.

jtown777
01-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Gather up bodyguards? What a punk. Between the two of them they don't make "super flyweight" so it would be more like a cat fight. I see them both crying afterwards so IMO. It's a tie.

HysterikiLL
01-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Tommy Lee aint big, but at least he'll swing his fists without having to hide behind a brick wall of 350 lb amatuer sumo wrestlers.

I'd love to see Kid Crock get his *** kicked.

FinaciousOne
01-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Kid Rock had better be careful.
Tommy Lee packs a bigger gun.

Amars
01-04-2007, 12:27 AM
I cant believe Kid Rock is still in the news.

Roman529
01-04-2007, 03:00 AM
If Kid is so tough why did he need to bring his bodyguards over to the room..the wrong room. :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
01-04-2007, 10:58 AM
instead of fighting they'd probably end up making a sex video

Timmy54
01-04-2007, 11:54 AM
we could sell this on pay per view, and have boobzilla above the ring in a bikini!!! whos with me?

FinsNCanes
01-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I can't stand Kid Rock but I still think Lee would win. I'm not sure that guy can even feel pain anymore after all the drugs he's done.

Vertical Limit
01-04-2007, 03:53 PM
:lol: Ahh, middle school.

Agent51
01-05-2007, 10:19 AM
My money's on Tommy Lee. Kid Rock is just a poser.

Agreed. Tommy Lee is awesome (exepct for Rockstar Supernova :lol:), he's truely a rocker. Kid Rock used to have Huge vanilla ice hair and be a breakdancing rapper. Besides, Motley Crue KILLS Kid friggin' Rock anyday of the week, lol. Tommy has had a MUCH better career, is a MUCH better "rock n roller", and seems to me like he'd be a much better fighter. Although if Kid Rock brought his bodyguards tot eh fight (what a wuss) Tommy might get roughed up.

bullseyeguy
01-05-2007, 04:08 PM
WHy the hell wouldnt he take his bodyguards, its not like Tommy Lee wouldnt have his bodyguards, and its not like he wants to be wandering around Vegas at 2am alone...

And to the point Kid Rock would probably whoop Tommy Lees ***, I doubt Tommy really spends much time engaging in physical activities with men....

Agent51
01-06-2007, 12:48 AM
WHy the hell wouldnt he take his bodyguards, its not like Tommy Lee wouldnt have his bodyguards, and its not like he wants to be wandering around Vegas at 2am alone...

And to the point Kid Rock would probably whoop Tommy Lees ***, I doubt Tommy really spends much time engaging in physical activities with men....

I dobt tommy lee would have body guards sleeping in his room with him for one, and two, Kid rock looks like a skinny loser, like he was a complete nerd in school and has never beaten anyone up, he just does NOT look intimidating or tough. Tommy at least looks like he can scrap if need be, and I have read Motley Crue's book (The Dirt, it's the greatest book EVER) which only served to make me believe that fact even more. Tommy is the real deal rocker, Kid Rock is just a poser who is pissed cuz his girl ran back to Tommy.

Besides, it's lame that he has "beef" with Tommy yet brought his body guards and prolly woulda had them jump him and he woulda taken a few shots when Tommy was too roughed up to fight back and then he woulda taken all the credit. If you have a problem with someone thats fine, but settle it man to man, don't bring all your "boys". That's like in high school when punk kids would talk **** to someone and as soon as they said something back they are like "I'm gonna go get my boys and then you're gonna get your *** whipped", then the kid would get jumped and the kid would talk more **** like he did it himself when it was really like 8 on 1. I saw that happen at a aprty once and it was lame as hell, so again, you have a problem and wanna resort to fighting, do it one on one, don't get your "boys" to help you, that's such a pansy move. Therefore, I conclude that Kid Rock is a pansy :lol: